Sherlock Holmes:
^ Clap.

This.

Times a million.
Willow
Geek
Willow
November 7th, 2009 at 05:43pm
ultimately your thoughts and what you put your energy in will shape your life and the thoughts that enter your mind.

a lot of depressed people are depressed because they look in the wrong places for happiness.

suicide and self harm are a result of hatred towards yourself and others.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
November 7th, 2009 at 06:34pm
Well,
What about, oh I forget what they're called.
But those things released in the brain that cutting yourself open and the blood and realses?
That's not hatred,
That's more of an addiction,
And that's still self harm.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
November 7th, 2009 at 06:44pm
Nada.:
Well,
What about, oh I forget what they're called.
But those things released in the brain that cutting yourself open and the blood and realses?
That's not hatred,
That's more of an addiction,
And that's still self harm.

Endorphins.

Those are also released from eating chocolate. Go get a Galaxy.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 7th, 2009 at 06:50pm
Yeah!
Those.

Really, chocolate?
Then what in the world would make someone choose cutting themselfs
Over something so simple, and yummy.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
November 7th, 2009 at 07:01pm
Because people aren't thinking "Oh, yay chocolate!" They think they don't deserve to be happy, hence why they cut. To punish themselves.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
November 7th, 2009 at 07:03pm
Jesse Spencer.:
Because people aren't thinking "Oh, yay chocolate!" They think they don't deserve to be happy, hence why they cut. To punish themselves.

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh! Cool
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 7th, 2009 at 07:06pm
But not all of them, are unhappy, or hate their lifes,
Is the point I am trying to get at.
Some just to for the Endorphins.....
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 9th, 2009 at 04:20pm
condomgun:
<< People get so worked up over this I wonder what would happen if I actually put effort into being the asshole that all of you probably think I am. Very Happy I still think there's better ways of handling this thing called "depression." Oh and to the person who said that its clear that I've never known or been in a situation that exposed me to this: You're wrong. I'll leave it at that. :] Good day.
well if i'm wrong then you'd be able to understand that it's an illness and you can't just pass it off as "faking that they have problems". don't say ignorant shit if you don't want people to get so worked up.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 9th, 2009 at 10:45pm
streetwalker:
condomgun:
<< People get so worked up over this I wonder what would happen if I actually put effort into being the asshole that all of you probably think I am. Very Happy I still think there's better ways of handling this thing called "depression." Oh and to the person who said that its clear that I've never known or been in a situation that exposed me to this: You're wrong. I'll leave it at that. :] Good day.
well if i'm wrong then you'd be able to understand that it's an illness and you can't just pass it off as "faking that they have problems". don't say ignorant shit if you don't want people to get so worked up.

Mhm, yes. ^^
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
November 12th, 2009 at 02:07pm
Yeah dude, totally. I've never been raped/attacked/sent to prison on false charges so I can't have an illness in my brain that would make me sad. Whatevs right lol.

Are you kidding me?
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
November 12th, 2009 at 02:23pm
Your argument is that basically, people only have the right, or are justified, to be depressed if they've been through some horrific situation or trauma that would mean that being sad is alright.. Regardless of the fact that nearly everyone else on here, and those pesky scientists with all that darn "evidence", have explained to you - more than once - that depression is an ILLNESS and ANYBODY could suffer from it.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
November 12th, 2009 at 02:37pm
condomgun:
You're actually not as stupid as I thought. I'll give you junior high intelligence at the most. Very Happy BTW genius I do KNOW its an ILLNESS I just think that some less severe cases are what you say: Stealing medical attention from people who actually NEED it extremely. Some kids over exagerrate their situation only to leave the more severe cases unattended because of their selfishness. Oh and btw you're starting to bore me. Smile

Yeah man, it's like those less severe cases of cancer are stealing all that radiotherapy needed to treat the really serious cases instead. I'm not even going to comment on what I think your level of intelligence is because to be frank, it's not necessary on this board. It's for debating.

Also, I can hardly see how i'm starting to bore you, my post was about your opinions and what I thought of them. In a debating way. You know, on this debating board.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 12th, 2009 at 02:38pm
obvious trolls are obvious
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
November 12th, 2009 at 02:39pm
Boobmeister: