Blog
November 18th, 2009 at 06:13pm
Aha, Okay.
Hmm.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
November 20th, 2009 at 06:16pm
I know a girl [i know, i know everybody, lol] who has a real depression problem. Like, some days in Band, our director has to take her down to the Guidance Office b/c she has breakdowns in the Band Storage Room. And it's every other day. I think, I've counted. And other days she's hyper. Like, she'll hit you in the head with her binder if she feels like it. And just really don't like her. I'm not mean to her - I just don't like her. I think she has something wrong but she abuses it. She gets out of class with it.
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 20th, 2009 at 07:55pm
that's ridiculous. and if the girl really is ill then what right do you have to say she abuses it?
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
November 20th, 2009 at 09:00pm
^ I agree all the way.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 23rd, 2009 at 08:38am
condomgun:
Ignorance=bliss. lol Very Happy

Depression=disease.
emo=disease.
So, then, technically, "geek" is just a variation of it? And every other stereotype? Yes?

If so, I want your journal entry from a reputable psychological journal. Or perhaps some results from any experiments that you have done within the field of Social Psychology?

As for people exaggerating or feigning mental illness - unless you're a certified psychologist, doctor or psychiatrist, I'm just not inclined to take your judgement on the sitaution. What seems to be fake or exaggeration may not be.

But hey, that's just an opinion, is it not?
madddie
Banned
madddie
November 23rd, 2009 at 03:50pm
My boyfriends mum died on Jan 1st 2008. She was found washed up on the beach near where we live.

We'd been together for about 6 months at the time and it was the worst thing that has ever happened, ever.

She was depressed for years and had tried to kill herself many times usuing different methods and my boyfriend would find her and have to call the ambulance. It was horrible. The night before she dyed she came round to meet my parent for the first time and stuff, like it was all planned, as she was meant to take me and my boyfriend out for new years day.

When he called me in the morning I was getting ready and he was searching his house because he couldn't find her when the police knocked on the door and told him that her body been found. I was on the phone to him at the time Sad
It sounds really mean but it must've been a bit of a relief for him knowing that it was going to happen one day and he didn't have to worry any more, but obviously really bad at the same time.

Its still on my mind all the time and it really takes me over sometimes.
People who say 'oh yeah i'm so depressed I want to die' really piss me off.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 23rd, 2009 at 11:57pm
^ I think I see what you mean.

You mean like,
How people dramafiy [if that's a word ha]
Things, like,
"If you did _____ I'd cry"
Or, "If you did _____ I'd kill myself"

But really,
That's just people being dramatic, and it's sort of a figure of speach more,
Not faking it.

I don't know....
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 23rd, 2009 at 11:59pm
Nada.:
^ I think I see what you mean.

You mean like,
How people dramafiy [if that's a word ha]
Things, like,
"If you did _____ I'd cry"
Or, "If you did _____ I'd kill myself"

But really,
That's just people being dramatic, and it's sort of a figure of speach more,
Not faking it.

I don't know....

Yes, true.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2009 at 07:32am
^ What you're talking about is exaggeration in speech which is far different from "faking" an illness.

And if someone is so driven to pretend to have an illness, then as previously discussed, it could be an indication for an underlying problem elsewhere.

Regardless of which, you cannot make a judgement on the truthfulness of someone's condition unless you're qualified to do so.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 24th, 2009 at 03:46pm
^ I was just saying, I thinks that's what she is getting at.

But,
I agree.
I have said that, before I believe.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2009 at 10:30am
^ Most likely yeah.

Tis...I was going to say common sense but I don't believe in that so...XD.

Still makes sense.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 27th, 2009 at 12:44pm
^Haha, yes.
XD
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
December 3rd, 2009 at 07:03pm
Some teens [girls mostly, from what I gather on the news] have commited suicide over sexting. Or rather the ridicule that came after their photos were distributed around school mostly.
I know all people handle things like this different; but at my school A LOT of girls nude photos have gotten around and they never tried to SERIOUSLY harm themselves/or harm themselves at all.
Any thoughts on this?
clark
GSBitch
clark
December 3rd, 2009 at 08:04pm
girl if my nudes got around then i would legit suicide idgaf
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
December 4th, 2009 at 06:43pm
^^
Not to be crude,
But maybe they're just whores.
If so many people have already seen what you have to offer,
What's few more?

And some girls may think they're in love,
And can trust this boy,
Then he does that,
She gets made fun of and feels betrayed,
Feel's depressed or whatever,
And kills her self.

Or maybe people just can't bare living and seeing people knowing
What they look like nude.
I mean, can you even think how it would be to think that
Everytime a boy looks at you,
They are picturing you beyond your clothing,
And really do know what they're picturing, to your most raw state?
I don't think that I could take that...
NopeNope.

However,
It's is souly their fault,
They should know and think about the risk they're taking when
Commiting such a stupid act.

And that's just my 15 year old opinion. Very Happy
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
December 4th, 2009 at 07:40pm
I guess I have a bit of a different opinion.
I wouldn't take nude photos, but let's say I did I would be sad, angry and ddepressed knowing a lot of people saw them. But it's just a naked body. A human naked body and I feel we can't get over it.
I may not be making sense but I don't think its that big of a deal.
People would make fun of me, call me a whore and whatever.
But it's like our bodies are shameful or something and if we're free to accept it for what it is, people see it as dirty.
Idk....an old boyfriend of mine sent me a picture of him shirtless. If I were to do the same I'd be a WHORE because I have boobs. Rolling Eyes
clark
GSBitch
clark
December 4th, 2009 at 09:59pm
ZukoAlone:
Idk....an old boyfriend of mine sent me a picture of him shirtless. If I were to do the same I'd be a WHORE because I have boobs. Rolling Eyes
...yeah but u dont see girls walkin around with their tits out

its totally different js
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
December 7th, 2009 at 05:14pm
^^ You may be able to pass it by with time,
But I mean,
Not everyone will.

^ Ha,
Sadly girls these days can't dress in a way I can say that's true,
Well some girls.
But, I get what you're saying.
NiiMoz_Misery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
NiiMoz_Misery
February 12th, 2010 at 04:44pm
XelmoX:
ok i was on a forum recently and there was a poll about suicide and more than half of the ppl that voted have considered it at one stage or another! i really want to hear ppls views on it bcos this was only irish ppl that voted! and maybe irish ppl are just extremely depressed ppl! so let me no wat ur views on it are please!

I don't know.. I'm Italian, Italians are enemies of the Irish [lol] and I have considered suicide several different times, i mean I obviously haven't ...i mean [DUH!]... but I think suicide is glorified in todays society so when someone reaches ultimate desperation and truly feel they have no where to turn, killing themselves seems the most logical way out..... the ones who end up not doing so for the most end up glad they didn't

....I just have to throw this in there... if you have ATTEMPTED to kill yourself numerous times, not considered it or even dwelled on it, that's a seperate issue but seriously ATTEMPTED it NUMEROUS times and never succeeded ...umm take a hint: 1. Try harder OR 2. you don't want to die
Suicide is a tragic way to die and it's a mockary to all those who truly are feeling those emotions, so stop spitting in the faces of those who struggle with life and the decission of whether its worth living and grow up... I'm not giving the green light but for all the attention whores out there... FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPTS ARE PATHETIC and instead of envoking sympathy your only getting people to view you as stupid...
madddie
Banned
madddie
February 17th, 2010 at 03:35pm
Suicide is FUCKING selfish Sad
Register