Bullying

AuthorMessage
bkwrm37[Duckie!!]
Geek
bkwrm37[Duckie!!]
January 6th, 2007 at 02:30am
There was bullying in my school. Me and my best friend. And our principal loved the bullies so he didn't do anything about. Sixth through eighth grade was hell for us at our school until we switched to a different school.
longview_is_my_view
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
longview_is_my_view
January 6th, 2007 at 04:05pm
bullying made me want to change schools at one point but as i got older it slowed down and din't effect me as much but i know that its a horribal thing that NEEDS to be stoped cuz i know of people that hurt themselfs because the bullies got under there skin and no kid, teen, person in generle should ever be pushed to that point and all those bullies should take walk in thoose kids they bully shoes just for a day cuz its hell.
longview_is_my_view
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
longview_is_my_view
January 6th, 2007 at 04:12pm
some bullys bully cuz they feel like shit about themselfs and there geting beat up at home but that still isnt a good reson to make someone else bad
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 11th, 2007 at 06:12pm
longview_is_my_view:
some bullys bully cuz they feel like shit about themselfs and there geting beat up at home but that still isnt a good reson to make someone else bad

Good point, Your life being bad doesnt give you the right to make someone elses bad. Its a form of compensation. To prevent that, the one doing the bully needs to get proper help so that they no longer feel the need to harm others.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 11th, 2007 at 08:03pm
longview_is_my_view:

Some do it because they think they know everything and believe that it makes them superior to others. Or they think they're doing the right thing, like "this person is horrible, let's punish them". And then they are the ones who claim to be anti-bully...It's pretty sad.
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
January 18th, 2007 at 04:02pm
its on big brother right now. an indian woman, shilpa is being bullied by jade goody [former contestant] now jade is a mother and also represented an anti bullying website. you would think that it is about racism but shilpa has class you see and she wont reply to the bullying. jade and 2 other housemates have been doing the playground bully thing and it does hurt to watch because i have been through the same situation. see people are going to think this is okay because no one is helping shilpa at all
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
January 18th, 2007 at 04:08pm
everyone's trying to make a difficult strategic answer for this when the asnwer is very clear

JUST GIVE A FUCK!!!!

if I'm bullied every day I wouldn't care much of it if I had friends who care

now, I'm bullied, I don't have friends, but somehow I personally manage...but not everyone is like me and kids who aren't completely jaded just need that one part of the equation

it's like
bullying + no one caring = BAD

and you all are trying to eliminate the first part of the equation
look, your apathy is the main problem, just get out of your state of self indulgence and give a shit

not bullying + no one caring = slightly less bad

bullying + some one who cares = alright

no bullying + some one who cares = ....well that would be like dividing zero
nacho cheese and anarchy
Geek
nacho cheese and anarchy

Mibba
January 20th, 2007 at 03:14am
there is not bullying at my school. I swear I go to a Twilight Zone school or something. The people at our school all get along. The only one's who start to bully (if you could call it that) each other, are all of the 'popular' people going against their own 'friends'. I've never had to put up with bullying and my sympathy goes out to those who do and have no one to help them through it.
LauraLuvzGreenDay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LauraLuvzGreenDay
January 20th, 2007 at 10:48pm
Yeah, ive been bullied. But later that year, the bully was being bullied. Then they turned to me for help. Geez, dont they remember what they did?! What goes around comes around!
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2007 at 05:03am
laura_lovez_greenday:
Yeah, ive been bullied. But later that year, the bully was being bullied. Then they turned to me for help. Geez, dont they remember what they did?! What goes around comes around!

certainly does.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 28th, 2007 at 03:04pm
spill_no_sick:
everyone's trying to make a difficult strategic answer for this when the asnwer is very clear

JUST GIVE A FUCK!!!!

if I'm bullied every day I wouldn't care much of it if I had friends who care

now, I'm bullied, I don't have friends, but somehow I personally manage...but not everyone is like me and kids who aren't completely jaded just need that one part of the equation

it's like
bullying + no one caring = BAD

and you all are trying to eliminate the first part of the equation
look, your apathy is the main problem, just get out of your state of self indulgence and give a shit

not bullying + no one caring = slightly less bad

bullying + some one who cares = alright

no bullying + some one who cares = ....well that would be like dividing zero

If you are bullied everyday, and people make your life like hell, ... it's hard not to care. o.o
Violet SKY.
Geek
Violet SKY.
March 30th, 2007 at 09:05am
in my school people bully people who have downs syndrome,learning disabilities etc etc,it truely makes me sick to think that people get kicks from doing that kind of thing to people who can't help it,what makes it worse is other people look up to these bullies and constantly kiss their ass. plus,the teachers see all this happening but do fuck all about it.
anti social
Jackass
anti social
April 15th, 2007 at 07:19pm
i think bullying is a part of life and no matter what teachers try to do, it'll always be there.

and i think it's one of those lessons you have to learn in life to figure out how to stick up for yourself.

...that sounded horribly lame.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
April 15th, 2007 at 07:20pm
anti social:
i think bullying is a part of life and no matter what teachers try to do, it'll always be there.

and i think it's one of those lessons you have to learn in life to figure out how to stick up for yourself.

...that sounded horribly lame.

And some of them do.
With guns.
Like Columbine.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 16th, 2007 at 02:24am
RANDOM_INSANITY!!!!!:
u can...smash their face
Not in the new age way of bulling. As much as you may think you can, you can't smash in their face via a computer.
Boo Radley
Idiot
Boo Radley

Blog
January 14th, 2008 at 04:14pm
A couple of years ago i got bullied by my friends, or the people who i counted as my friends. I think it's probably the worst kind, because these are people who you expect to make you feel better about yourself, and maybe they once did. I was bullied through primary school physically and verbally/mentally/whatever, but i put up with it and became stronger and learned to deal with it, because you know who your enemies are, you know who to ignore and to not go within three metres of.
What these people were doing to me sort of threw me back to square one again. I wasn't all that secure in myself in the first place, i may have learned to deal with the primary school bullies but what they said still got to me (the only reason i had to cling onto that i wasn't one of the kids with disorders or mental disabilities back then was that i didn't have one of those assistants that sat with me in lessons like those children had, that's basically the level that people brought me down to, and i can't think of any specific reason for it other than i always seemed to say or do the wrong thing).

I got out of the thing with the 'toxic friends' (apparently that's the new trendy word for people who are meant to be friends but make you feel like shit), i cut myself off and i got accepted into another clique, full of the people who just didn't fit in anywhere else. And i realised that proper friends do exist and i do deserve them, and that i'm not repulsive and i'm not annoying unless i want to be, and sort of realised again what i'd been told all along, that people who bully other people do it because they don't feel all that great about themselves, and they need to make themselves feel better. It's a cliche and it sounds pretty annoying, but it's true.

I suppose you can't really go around saying "STOP BULLYING! BULLIES SUCK" or anything though, because it's always going to happen, it can be hidden, the victim can be convinced that it is themselves that are in the wrong (god knows i know about that), and it's something that has always existed and always will. It's just about the victim coping with it, maybe getting help to do that. You can't eradicate it. Maybe you can stop a person from bullying another person, but you can never stop insecurity or the need for a person to make themselves feel better by belittling another person.

[/yawningly long]
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2008 at 04:39pm
xAbixAdorex:
A couple of years ago i got bullied by my friends, or the people who i counted as my friends. I think it's probably the worst kind, because these are people who you expect to make you feel better about yourself, and maybe they once did. I was bullied through primary school physically and verbally/mentally/whatever, but i put up with it and became stronger and learned to deal with it, because you know who your enemies are, you know who to ignore and to not go within three metres of.
What these people were doing to me sort of threw me back to square one again. I wasn't all that secure in myself in the first place, i may have learned to deal with the primary school bullies but what they said still got to me (the only reason i had to cling onto that i wasn't one of the kids with disorders or mental disabilities back then was that i didn't have one of those assistants that sat with me in lessons like those children had, that's basically the level that people brought me down to, and i can't think of any specific reason for it other than i always seemed to say or do the wrong thing).

I got out of the thing with the 'toxic friends' (apparently that's the new trendy word for people who are meant to be friends but make you feel like shit), i cut myself off and i got accepted into another clique, full of the people who just didn't fit in anywhere else. And i realised that proper friends do exist and i do deserve them, and that i'm not repulsive and i'm not annoying unless i want to be, and sort of realised again what i'd been told all along, that people who bully other people do it because they don't feel all that great about themselves, and they need to make themselves feel better. It's a cliche and it sounds pretty annoying, but it's true.

I suppose you can't really go around saying "STOP BULLYING! BULLIES SUCK" or anything though, because it's always going to happen, it can be hidden, the victim can be convinced that it is themselves that are in the wrong (god knows i know about that), and it's something that has always existed and always will. It's just about the victim coping with it, maybe getting help to do that. You can't eradicate it. Maybe you can stop a person from bullying another person, but you can never stop insecurity or the need for a person to make themselves feel better by belittling another person.

[/yawningly long]

WOW, that must have been devastating. I'm sorry that happened to u. I hope everything is okay now with ur new friends. If it helps, i was bullied really bad in middle school. It's hard to come back from that. And i understand the feeling that the victim is convinced that they are in the wrong. I am here if u ever want to talk!!! Hug
Disappearing Girl27
Jackass
Disappearing Girl27
January 30th, 2008 at 10:57am
the only time i was actually bullied was by some kid on the bus who said i was wierd becuase i didnt talk and becuase he thinks the kind of music i listen to stinks... but he threw a snowball at me and i was so mad i threw it back at him and he hit his face on the seet and knocked out his tooth ... i felt really bad but nobody said anything and no one picked on me since
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 3rd, 2008 at 07:06pm
i have been bullied alot it was from the time i was in 1st grade all the way till christmas break of 4th grade.I'm not racicist or anything it's just that i was the only white kid in my class and everyone made fun of me.and even the teachers always were meaner to methan everyone else.but ever since i moved everyone i nicer and i have tons of friends now
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
February 3rd, 2008 at 07:53pm
I used to get bullied a lot, I was one of the guys when I was little so a lot of girls at my school picked on me for that. I was also really small for my age so that was another reason for everyone to make fun of me. I wasnt insecure or anything back then so I always gave people a piece of my mind

when I went to the next school it got worst, a lot of people told me I looked like a guy
so one time they locked me in the tiolets cause they didn't think I belonged there
and the threw wet toilet paper at me, my bike has been trashed a couple of times, there used to be huge groups waiting for me after school casue they wanted to fight me cause I was the weird kid at school (a girl shouldnt have a fauxhawk, "like omg what was I thinking"... Orvil) but were too much of cowards to come alone.
then when I changed schools again I didn't give a shit anymore.. I once kicked someones ass and I havent had anyone give me shit eversince

you cant stop bullies, you can only learn from it..
I still have 2 "friends" at school who make fun of me from time to time but I don't care
because I have got real friends too now =]
Register