Bullying

AuthorMessage
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
November 10th, 2005 at 07:24am
i used to hang out with the "popular" people last year, (dont ask me why coz they were bitches) but i was so different to them and they were being bitches so i left them, and now they treat me like dirt, like im a laughing stock, but i look on them as dirty scum (coz they treat peolpe outside their "gang" horribly) so it doesnt bother me waht they say about me, coz they dont see to have anytin better to do in their sad ittle lives Rolling Eyes bitches
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 10th, 2005 at 12:41pm
whenicomearound_67:
i think bullies bully because of the whole insecurity thing.
Or maybe it just makes them feel good to pick on someone
Because the bullies might be getting bullied themselves in theyre neighborhoods or households
The whole telling a teacher thing doesnt work out too often, telling your parents is the same. so what can you really do?

There's nothing much you can do. I hate telling my parents or the teachers...they don't understand...teachers try to sort things out...but they never really do. You just have to try and avoid that person...hang out with different people...and...erm...I don't know... ignore the bullies. I know that doesn't sound like much help...but...erm..I didn't know what to say.
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
November 10th, 2005 at 01:37pm
okay...i know this is slightly off topic, but whatever...

what people refer to as 'bullying' (aka. name calling/pushing/excluding/ect.) used to be considered absolutely normal 'schoolyard' behaviour...
just stuff all kids are supposed to go through and not make too big a deal of it
so why is bullying such a big problem these days? it's everywhere
have people become more sensitive? or bullies more ruthless?
what do you guys think?
(and before anyone starts attacking me, i DO think bullying is wrong)
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 10th, 2005 at 01:56pm
rehabreject:

what people refer to as 'bullying' (aka. name calling/pushing/excluding/ect.) used to be considered absolutely normal 'schoolyard' behaviour...
just stuff all kids are supposed to go through and not make too big a deal of it
what do you guys think?

I think people have become more sensetive. At my school, as i have already said, its not uncommon to be accused of 'Bullying' on an almost regular basis.
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
November 10th, 2005 at 02:50pm
i honestly don not see the point of bullies!
i mean do they get orgasims over it or something!
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
November 11th, 2005 at 04:09pm
i had a big fall out with my mates in yr6, in yr7 one of the gals(who im now friends with after 5 yrs) tried to be mates with the group i was with but one of them wudnt let her sit with us, so her sister assumed it was me n told me if i didnt leave the girl alone shed beat me up, i delt with that by just shoutin back at her, it scared me shitless thou, she was 5 yrs older than me, lol.

last yr a group of man beast girls in the yr below me decided to try n bully e & my mates, they had a problem with us for sum reason, anyway, it ended up that they pinned one of my lad mates against the wall & threw a basketball in my face, i nearly hit one of them but told a teacher instead, it was great cause hes our music teacher n wer all lil music geeks so we had a huge bitchin session bout them with him, it stopped mostly now but they still glare at us when we see them, im gunna pour a drink over them or somethin on my last day of college, hehe! thats how i personally deal with it, but im from a fairly rough area
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
November 11th, 2005 at 04:17pm
well being bullied is character building
bullies are wimps anyway, ya gotta stand up for yourself. and if you don't, well, prepare to be walked all over
life's a bitch. learn to deal and quite moaning.
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
November 13th, 2005 at 02:26pm
Pretty Like Drugs:
well being bullied is character building
bullies are wimps anyway, ya gotta stand up for yourself. and if you don't, well, prepare to be walked all over
life's a bitch. learn to deal and quite moaning.

lol, i like your style Rolling Eyes
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 13th, 2005 at 02:48pm
rehabreject:

what do you guys think?

I think bullies have become more ruthless and people have gotten more sensitive. Some girls in my school would cry over anything...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 14th, 2005 at 12:04pm
i was bullied in year three, i was so young and i think it kinda got to me for a while and every friendship i had after that i always ended up having arguments. but now i've learnt to trust my friends and they are the most amazing people i've ever known. once you get past the whole fear of it you feel like you can do anything.

However bullying will never be stamped out. i got spat on the other day because i had a different bag. sounds stupid i know but that's what society has come to these days.
Jumpin_Jebus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jumpin_Jebus
November 14th, 2005 at 03:22pm
i used to hang out with the "popular" people last year, (dont ask me why coz they were bitches) but i was so different to them and they were being bitches so i left them, and now they treat me like dirt, like im a laughing stock, but i look on them as dirty scum (coz they treat peolpe outside their "gang" horribly) so it doesnt bother me waht they say about me, coz they dont see to have anytin better to do in their sad ittle lives bitches

Thats exactly what happened to me, its sad really that what makes some people 'popular' is to make fun of other people. Bullies don't always bully to make themselves feel big but they think it looks cool, they see everything in black and white, your either in or out, if your 'in' with the group you watch people get bullied if your 'out' your the one getting bullied, sad really
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
November 15th, 2005 at 12:37pm
To be honest, bullying isn't that bad in my school. My brother gets bullied, and he finds it hard to make friends. But apart from little situations like those, bullying isnt a problem in my school mainly.
But then I hear what else goes on outside our school, and its horrible. Sick, horrible.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 15th, 2005 at 01:46pm
Yeah...bullying isn't too bad at my school. It's just a bit of racism which I ignore, name calling which I ignore and girls leaving each other out and stuff like that. Or stealing each others boyfriends. I don't know...I don't go out onto the field.
Fell
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fell
November 18th, 2005 at 10:23pm
Yes bulling happens, but mostly to posers....and thats okay

But really, for the last 10 years of my life I really had no friends. No one would talk to me and all people ever did was make fun of me. Why?

Because I was to thin and too tall. I was born tall and thin. Im 5'11 but average weight.

It really bothered me, I did have some friends but they never hung out with me. they where to imbarised or some thing. I'm now in hight school and I finally found people I relate to. I hange out with a lot of people at lunch and Have made enough friends.

But sadly some people still make fun of me. Some one I've know for a really long time, keeps talking about how long we've been friends and about how great our friend ship is. But I think that If she really cared she would have helped me. Sad
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
November 21st, 2005 at 06:27pm
I got bullied at school because I was shy, it progressed on to insults about how I looked and I took it personally, I believed it. I mean why wouldn't you if you have twenty kids chanting it at you every day. It ruined my time at high school and gave me the curse of panic disorder that I still have but there is one thing I know... I've sen those bullies since...one is dead,trhe others are fading into the distance, nothingness, I've done more with my life than them and now they are friendly, they want to know me. Maybe it's a bit late but I then I'm not like them.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 21st, 2005 at 08:19pm
purple_princess:
I got bullied at school because I was shy, it progressed on to insults about how I looked and I took it personally, I believed it. I mean why wouldn't you if you have twenty kids chanting it at you every day. It ruined my time at high school and gave me the curse of panic disorder that I still have but there is one thing I know... I've sen those bullies since...one is dead,trhe others are fading into the distance, nothingness, I've done more with my life than them and now they are friendly, they want to know me. Maybe it's a bit late but I then I'm not like them.

ya people used to make fun of me cuz i was shy in gr 9 but i found new friends and got over it. shit like that doesnt matter.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 22nd, 2005 at 05:21pm
Fell:
Yes bulling happens, but mostly to posers....and thats okay

But really, for the last 10 years of my life I really had no friends. No one would talk to me and all people ever did was make fun of me. Why?

Because I was to thin and too tall. I was born tall and thin. Im 5'11 but average weight.

It really bothered me, I did have some friends but they never hung out with me. they where to imbarised or some thing. I'm now in hight school and I finally found people I relate to. I hange out with a lot of people at lunch and Have made enough friends.

But sadly some people still make fun of me. Some one I've know for a really long time, keeps talking about how long we've been friends and about how great our friend ship is. But I think that If she really cared she would have helped me. Sad

The would hang out with you because they were embarassed?! That's fucking ridiculous. And stupid.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
November 23rd, 2005 at 09:03am
I was bullied all the time in school...Over my hair length! Everyone thought I looked like a boy! It went so far I had to get a restraining order on someone for assaulting me
Booyah.
Booyah.
November 24th, 2005 at 03:59pm
It isn't that bad at my school.
I don't get anything like that.
But some people do.
And I'm not the type of person to let it bother me a lot.
Usually it's the people who're extremely quiet, not very good looking . . and aren't smart.
But they don't get it that bad anyway.

It's usually the people who're stereotyped as 'sweatys' who get it all from the 'trendys'. Sweatys are in to rock, trendys in to RnB/HipHop/BlahBlah. But the trendys are fine with me, I get along with them. Some of them are assholes, but they're still nice to me.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 24th, 2005 at 04:37pm
Booyah.:
It isn't that bad at my school.
I don't get anything like that.
But some people do.
And I'm not the type of person to let it bother me a lot.
Usually it's the people who're extremely quiet, not very good looking . . and aren't smart.
But they don't get it that bad anyway.

It's usually the people who're stereotyped as 'sweatys' who get it all from the 'trendys'. Sweatys are in to rock, trendys in to RnB/HipHop/BlahBlah. But the trendys are fine with me, I get along with them. Some of them are assholes, but they're still nice to me.

ZOMG Another person that has heard of the word "sweadies". I only seemed to be able to find people in Wigan who knew what it meant lmfao
Register