May 10th, 2006 at 06:43pm
i dont WANT to be disliked but i can't stop you from not likeing me
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 10th, 2006 at 06:45pm
SAYxGOODBYE:

if you come over has an ass hole then yeah people will dislike you, but i just think your daft, why go out of your way to have people hate you.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 10th, 2006 at 06:50pm
Magne:
SAYxGOODBYE:

if you come over has an ass hole then yeah people will dislike you, but i just think your daft, why go out of your way to have people hate you.

i wanted to prove to my teacher that bullying can sometimes go both ways and you some times cant blame only one person for it. but none of you want to forgive me so i'll leave
love.
love.
May 13th, 2006 at 12:15pm
when i was a kid i got bullied a lot for no reason really
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 13th, 2006 at 07:59pm
that sux
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 05:50am
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
I really hate when a group of try hards think they are tough and decide to pick on a kid with a disability or that is just smaller than them, if i see anything like that i always get involved

yeah you do ey, like that jayden kid, you always stand up for him. ####### shaun turner

yea i hope i can catch him doing it XD
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
Geek
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
May 17th, 2006 at 02:21am
i had a hard time fitting in at high school. i knew no one. then i made a "so called" group of mates. my "best mate" turned them all against me saying i had talked about them behind their backs. i hadnt! then they all ignored me. threw things at me. called me names. had a go at me in the middle of the yard. then people stared swearing and spitting at me. i came home and cried most days. it was the most awful experience of my life. a girl called sara greaves (from another class) soon became my best friend and basically told them to back off. she's still my best friend to this day. she was the only one who would talk to me at that point. i luv her so much Smile
Matty.
Matty.
May 17th, 2006 at 08:58am
Ruler Of Sporks:
i had a hard time fitting in at high school. i knew no one. then i made a "so called" group of mates. my "best mate" turned them all against me saying i had talked about them behind their backs. i hadnt! then they all ignored me. threw things at me. called me names. had a go at me in the middle of the yard. then people stared swearing and spitting at me. i came home and cried most days. it was the most awful experience of my life. a girl called sara greaves (from another class) soon became my best friend and basically told them to back off. she's still my best friend to this day. she was the only one who would talk to me at that point. i luv her so much Smile

That happens alot, and almosy always between girls
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
May 17th, 2006 at 09:06am
Saiyan:
Ruler Of Sporks:

That happens alot, and almosy always between girls
Yeah, girls are always so fickle =/
There can often also be a lot of jealously over stupid little things between groups as well. Ridiculous really
I fought the lawn.
Idiot
I fought the lawn.
May 18th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Is being pushed down one flight of stairs then accidentally running into a wall then the same person who pushed you pushing you back into that wall, then their friend calls you a pathetic goth, then they run away classed as bullying?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 19th, 2006 at 03:44am
I Haven't Decided:
Is being pushed down one flight of stairs then accidentally running into a wall then the same person who pushed you pushing you back into that wall, then their friend calls you a pathetic goth, then they run away classed as bullying?

erm.......yes i would say it is. Are you ok?
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 19th, 2006 at 09:54am
asfarasicanfall93:
Me and my best mate used to be bullied and it's awful. Bullies are sick people who will do anything just to get a laugh. It got so far with me and my mate that we were threatened with a pen knife. Bullying has got to stop, but we all have to help it to stop.

i hate it, and thats horrible,

i kinda feel bad cuz i bully this one kid named Gage, and i dont do much I just cuss him out and hit him alot, but in a wierd way he deseved it cuz he called me a bitchy ass whore Razz
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 19th, 2006 at 10:08am
Redundant Girl:
asfarasicanfall93:
Me and my best mate used to be bullied and it's awful. Bullies are sick people who will do anything just to get a laugh. It got so far with me and my mate that we were threatened with a pen knife. Bullying has got to stop, but we all have to help it to stop.

i kinda feel bad cuz i bully this one kid named Gage, and i dont do much I just cuss him out and hit him alot, but in a wierd way he deseved it cuz he called me a bitchy ass whore Razz

you feel that its ok to hit some one because they call you names? Crying or Very sad Wall
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 19th, 2006 at 10:11am
Magne:
Redundant Girl:
asfarasicanfall93:

you feel that its ok to hit some one because they call you names? Crying or Very sad Wall

oh and likes me *puke* and stills my stuff
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 19th, 2006 at 10:11am
Magne:
Redundant Girl:
asfarasicanfall93:

Yeah. If I took revenge on everyone that did stuff to me there would be a massive pile of dead bodies with me wondering where to stash them.

Eye for an eye is immature.
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
Geek
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
May 20th, 2006 at 12:33pm
^^^
i agree with whats above. doing stuff back just means youre going down to their level. it makes you just as bad as them [and i know how god damn much you want to do stuff back] trust me their not worth you effort
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 20th, 2006 at 01:16pm
Coff:
Magne:
Redundant Girl:
asfarasicanfall93:

Yeah. If I took revenge on everyone that did stuff to me there would be a massive pile of dead bodies with me wondering where to stash them.

"Eye for an Eye and the whole world goes blind"
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 05:34pm
Don't Cha?!:
Coff:
Magne:
Redundant Girl:
asfarasicanfall93:

"Eye for an Eye and the whole world goes blind"
The whole world isn't all murders, so only those guilty would "go blind"
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 05:48pm
But that doesn't make it right to seek revenge on someone; even if they hurt you first you can end up hurting them more. Its good to stick up for yourself and if someone hits you and you take action to hit them back I'm not going to pass judgement. But when do you draw the line?
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Viva La Diva:
suposovly (sp?) bullying has been so bad at are school that we just had a taslk the other day in lang. class

I get bullied all the time for no appareent reason ..my tatse in music...my weight the list goes on and on

Perhaps it's your spelling that ticks them off so.
Register