Bullying

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 7th, 2006 at 08:59pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
WOW i have been on this board for like 7 minuets and i think you are all a bunch of whiny prats! bullying, grafitti...
i think i'll go back to Aiden's Message board were evil iz respected.....

AIDEN? lmfao
And you call US whiny!?!
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 8th, 2006 at 06:12am
SAYxGOODBYE:
WOW i have been on this board for like 7 minuets and i think you are all a bunch of whiny prats! bullying, grafitti...

oh please do. "points to the door"
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 07:14am
SAYxGOODBYE:

Then go onto the "Whats new everyone!" Forums not the friggin Specific Discussion then.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 07:15am
SAYxGOODBYE:

Also btw if "Evil is respected" There why the fuck do you keep whining about us swearing?

Last time I talked to a christian they said "swearing is evil."
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 03:07pm
St Hayley:
SAYxGOODBYE:

Also btw if "Evil is respected" There why the fuck do you keep whining about us swearing?

no i was wondering if this board was allowed to swear...
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 03:08pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
SAYxGOODBYE:

AIDEN? lmfao
And you call US whiny!?!

Aiden iz SO not whiny
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 05:03pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
Really? Well, it think your extremely insensitive to those who are bullied. "Evil" should be respected you say? So hitler, Jack the Ripper, terrorists, murderers, they all deserev respect? I think the false image of "cool" your trying to get across is extremly immature and doesnt belong in this forum. So until you decide you actually want to be intellectual and debate, why don't you go be disrespectful somewhere else?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 8th, 2006 at 05:15pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
St Hayley:
SAYxGOODBYE:

yes we are allowe to wanking fucking swear WHY???
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 05:18pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
St Hayley:
SAYxGOODBYE:

Yeah, however, some of us have the maturity to convey points without sprinkling "fuck" within our sentences 5000 times. believe it or not, It can be done. Wink
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 06:05pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:
Really? Well, it think your extremely insensitive to those who are bullied. "Evil" should be respected you say? So hitler, Jack the Ripper, terrorists, murderers, they all deserev respect? I think the false image of "cool" your trying to get across is extremly immature and doesnt belong in this forum. So until you decide you actually want to be intellectual and debate, why don't you go be disrespectful somewhere else?

i am insensitive. i am immature and yes they all deserve respect.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 06:07pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:

Explain how? You think murders have earned respect? Explain to me why Hitler deserves any respect what so ever.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 06:12pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:

Explain how? You think murders have earned respect? Explain to me why Hitler deserves any respect what so ever.

murders are just kool and hittler dosn't deserve that much respect he was a dicksmack......
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 06:14pm
SAYxGOODBYE:

murders are just kool and hittler dosn't deserve that much respect he was a dicksmack......
You just said all the people I named deserved respect, make up your mind. Explain to me why murders are cool, becuase the way Im viewing it now, that is extremely ignorant and you really should think about what you say before you post it. What if people in here had relatives murdered? You could have just deeply offended them, not to mention that was not the most intelligent comment you have made.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 06:24pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:

You just said all the people I named deserved respect, make up your mind. Explain to me why murders are cool, becuase the way Im viewing it now, that is extremely ignorant and you really should think about what you say before you post it. What if people in here had relatives murdered? You could have just deeply offended them, not to mention that was not the most intelligent comment you have made.

if you havent noticed i am very ignorant i dont give a fuck what you say! i belive what i want i dont have to be nice or sensible for anyone!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 07:28pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:

if you havent noticed i am very ignorant i dont give a fuck what you say! i belive what i want i dont have to be nice or sensible for anyone!

then why are you in here?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 8th, 2006 at 07:45pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:

it is offical you are a knob!! Well done not many people go into my kkknob head book.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 08:06pm
SAYxGOODBYE:

murders are just kool

Murders are just cool?

So now killing is cool? How in the HELL is that COOL?

SAYxGOODBYE:

i am insensitive. i am immature

I think that's the only thing I agree with you on.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 08:11pm
SAYxGOODBYE:

Sensitive.

And please note that by stating all of that, you have put yourself in a bad position.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 08:12pm
I think it would be best for them to avoid this thread, more like the whole forum.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 08:32pm
Magne:
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SAYxGOODBYE:

it is offical you are a knob!! Well done not many people go into my kkknob head book.

O i am scared, yes i am
Register