Bullying

AuthorMessage
franzi
Falling In Love With The Board
franzi
November 24th, 2005 at 04:43pm
bullying is like non-existant in my school. everyone knows everyone and we all just get high together. sure some people arent as close as others are. but everyone pretty much likes everyone. i dont think theres ever been a physical fight at my school. ever. Shocked

btw, my school has only been around for 3 years, hence the everyone knowing everyone thing...
the17th-minority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the17th-minority
November 26th, 2005 at 01:47pm
I have read alot of 'bullying doesn't go on in my school.' I hate to say this but, it is always going on. I know I aven't noticed any of it in my school, but that is kinda because it seems natural to us. I know I do some, I admit it but, it is always going on. We've just gotten so used to it now.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 26th, 2005 at 01:54pm
the17th-minority:
I have read alot of 'bullying doesn't go on in my school.' I hate to say this but, it is always going on. I know I aven't noticed any of it in my school, but that is kinda because it seems natural to us. I know I do some, I admit it but, it is always going on. We've just gotten so used to it now.

Yeah...that and maybe because bullying in a girls school isn't too bad. Since nearly everyone in a girls school is bitchy/bimbo-ish...they're not really good at fighting physically. They're too obsessed with looking pretty like it's the meaning of life. Rolling Eyes

Well, that's what goes on in my school...the only form of bullying there is is...name calling and shit like that. Don't know about boys schools though...
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 26th, 2005 at 01:56pm
In my school I find that people tend to ignore bullying unless it's happening to them... like if they pretend it's not there it'll go away.
It kinda makes things worse for the people who do get bullied though, because it makes it seem worse to them, like they're the only one it happens to. And then because no one pays any attention to the bullying they don't feel like they can tell anyone incase they're making it into a big deal...
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 26th, 2005 at 02:04pm
WARNING : teenie alert !!:
suposovly (sp?) bullying has been so bad at are school that we just had a taslk the other day in lang. class

I get bullied all the time for no appareent reason ..my tatse in music...my weight the list goes on and on

ya i got bullied once cuz i like U2.
that tells you there's something wrong with the world lol. i understand backstreet boys but U2!? They're a cool band O_o
to_me_its_nothing
Geek
to_me_its_nothing
November 29th, 2005 at 09:59pm
obviously bullying has to stop, but there is no way to abolish it for good. there is always going to be that group of people who pass it on.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 29th, 2005 at 10:08pm
to_me_its_nothing:
obviously bullying has to stop, but there is no way to abolish it for good. there is always going to be that group of people who pass it on.

well yeah u cant get rid of it for sure.
[IVK]KillHannahrocks[BGTA
Geek
[IVK]KillHannahrocks[BGTA
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:41am
i used to get bullied last year and becuz i cant do P.E. this one girl and her gang got everyone to think that i was a slut cos i couldnt do p.e. and i was inches away from killing myself i have to go see a therapist and take an anti-depressant because of her she still does it this year and i used to cut i did a lil this year GD changed my ife without them i would be DEAD so thank god for GD Shocked Crying or Very sad alll Hail GREEN DAY BOW DOWN TO OUR LEADERS

one of my friends walks up to me and asks 'who is your punk god' i reply 'i dont have a punk god.' i have three
TRE COOL MIKE DIRNT AND BILLIE JOE FUCKING ARMSTRONG
the qoute above is my quote i made it up and its the god damn truth
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 22nd, 2005 at 10:16am
Yup Wink

Not many parents realise this...but sometimes it's music that saves us.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
December 26th, 2005 at 04:14pm
i got bullied soo soo soo badly but i discoverd GD got bullied for that but at least now i have yet another reason for living!
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
December 26th, 2005 at 04:24pm
this is a topic that i feel very strongly about!
I hate bullying, be it to my close mates or people i dont even know, and it seems that it is occuring to my mates more now than ever.
A couple of weeks ago at school a group of 'it' girls started picking on my mate and wouldnt leave untill she said sorry for doing something that she didnt even do. They started to intimidate her by crowding round us and calling us names, generally taking the mick out of us all, but none of us stood for it. In the end the bell went but the carried on bullying her through form.
And....
The other day me and my mates were in town and this drunk went up to us calling us Grebo's and basically giving us abuse because of the muci we listen to. He then went up to my mate Jaymz and started on him saying that he should get his hair cut, was he gay and that his dad would be ashamed. He then started saying that he wanted a fight and that he could knock him out, all this from a man in his early 20s starting on a 15 yr old. In the end my mate walked off to find security but this shouldn't happen.
People shouldnt be intimidated to express themselves just because they are frightened that those or are to ignorant to have an open mind wont except it.
Pretty and Demented
Jackass
Pretty and Demented
December 27th, 2005 at 09:09am
Bullying is unacceptable but sadly isnt confined to schools, it also happens in the workplace. It is actually easier to deal with in the workplace though as you have legislation on your side. Someone tried to bully me once at work and I escalated the situation and the person ended up having to apologise to me and had to move to another area of the business. It was interesting though, because I spoke out immediately after the first time it happened, but it turned out that other people felt the same way but hadnt said anything, so it just takes one person to speak out to give other people the courage to also stand up to the bully.
she cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
she cool
February 17th, 2006 at 01:54am
i get bullyed by the molls at my skool.everyone who isnt their friends do. but our skool has this anti-bully thing; but the more they go on about it, the worse it gets. i'll just be glad to graduate and get out of skool Crying or Very sad
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 17th, 2006 at 09:51pm
bullys usually only "bully" if they have a crowd, ill bet that if you and the frequent bullier are in the same room, alone, together, it wouldnt be half as bad as if you were in the school yard or in the hallway. another reason people bully is because they are insecure and take out their frustration on other people. people who are perhaps younger, smaller, fatter (etc.) to ease their pain.
it is true, you should tell someone if youre being bullied, but taking it personal and letting it bother you is perhaps the worst thing one could do.if they see that your bothered (if you start to cry for instance), than theyre just gonna keep doing it..i learned that the hard way.....
babybasketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
babybasketcase
February 17th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Wow this is a strong topic but really i have to admit the people who get bullied (Like MYself) are the only ones who can stop it because Bullies will not say Hey yeah we should stop... They bully and don't know what it feels like so the cycle just continues. Unfortunatly... they are so many who have been bullied that won't admit it. I even bet you that the bullies were bullied and that is why they bully. We really can't stop it even if we tried there will always be some kind of bully... wether it's a well known bully or just someone who bumps into you in the hallway on purpose. Although I really hope that we could find some way that it could stop or at least slow down a bit.
she cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
she cool
February 20th, 2006 at 03:15am
dont people bully if they are insucure?or have problemS?thats what i heard
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 07:37am
she cool:

Yes, that is true.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
February 20th, 2006 at 07:09pm
I think this thread is going no where
all we can say is, "don't bully" and "Green Day helped me"

I honestly think that if you're just screwing around and they get pissed at you find an understanding and try to talk to them

if people bully you and it isn't screwing around then make them quit
even if you don't have the physical force to win a fight try it anyway, try yelling and swearing at them in the hall, we all know whos side the teacher should take

if they don't then there are a million other ways to prevent it

if you know of people being bullied then you're just as guilty if you don't do anything about it
I've been sticking up for one kid for over a decade now and I hate it so much
I've knocked out at least seven teeth for what people do to him

most people that are "bullied" to an extreme extent only allow it because they have no friends and no one to stick up for them
if you have friends that will say "fuck off" for you then you aren't truly being bullied

seriously, I don't know why people hesitate to start fights
I would fight anyone who got bad enough, no matter who would win (usually not me
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 07:43pm
I used to be bullied. Not so much anymore. Here and there me and my friends get the occasional name calling and shoving but it's all good. There's nothing I really have to sdy about it other than it fucking sucks.
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 07:44pm
Bloodraine:
she cool:

Yes, that is true.

There are multiple reasons. That's the main one.
Register