Bullying

AuthorMessage
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Handguns For Hearts:
SAYxGOODBYE:

if you havent noticed i am very ignorant i dont give a fuck what you say! i belive what i want i dont have to be nice or sensible for anyone!

Sensitive.

And please note that by stating all of that, you have put yourself in a bad position.

again scary o so scary
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 08:40pm
No one is trying to scare you, quit going off topic, it's going to get the thread locked and you banned.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 08:45pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
No one is trying to scare you, quit going off topic, it's going to get the thread locked and you banned.

i dont care...and did you ever hear the term 'sarcasim'?
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 08:47pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Did you ever hear of the term 'idiocy'?

And it's sarcasm
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 08:49pm
ignore them, if we keep on argueing we will all end up getting banned, Let them do as they please. I however chose to debate with mature people and neglet to acknoweldge the others, so just let them go on doing as they please.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 8th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Handguns For Hearts:
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

yes it describes you
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 09:03pm
Okay...

I think some of these kids at my school are very immature. But of course, it's middle school. Rolling Eyes It's not always the students who are bullied. Alot of times it's the teachers too.

This girl Taylor is ALWAYS being rude to EVERYONE. Today she looked at a teacher in the face and said "I don't know why the fuck your looking at me that way, bitch! You better wipe that stupid fucking ugly look off you're face!"

I stood there wondering why the teacher let her get away with that.

And the teacher didn't do anything wrong at all.

Taylor is alway threatening to beat people up and telling them she'll hit them but she never does. One day she told me "DANG YOU UGLY!" for absolutely no reason. She just looked at me with no emotion and went back to sleep on her desk. I wasn't even talking to her. I just walked by her. She didn't laugh or point or anything. She just stared and layed her head down. I guess she just HAS to insult EVERYONE she sees to feel good about herself...
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2006 at 09:04pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
Handguns For Hearts:
SAYxGOODBYE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

yes it describes you

Ha. You can't even understand your own input on an argument.

It's called SARCASM.

I'm done.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 9th, 2006 at 01:08am
Off topic

But at the same time its not. This guy saying "Murders are cool" Before called us all names so he was a bully. And you guys are just putting the bully in his place. So this is a classic example of bullying Cool
xXx depressed_emo xXx
Geek
xXx depressed_emo xXx
May 9th, 2006 at 05:58am
only ppl who bully r those that r insecure with themselves
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 9th, 2006 at 07:03am
punk_rock_fan_1988:

Not really..
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 10th, 2006 at 01:02am
Trunks <3:
5 days:
punk_rock_fan_1988:

Not really..

i agree i know some bullies who are perfectly at ease with themselves

Yeah. Like popular people. When they complain about themselves their only digging for compliments. They know their damn pretty and can get a boyfriend with a snap of their fingers. They pick on people who are "different" cos its in fashion. Others only say that to make you feel better...
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
May 10th, 2006 at 03:58am
I get mentally bullied. A lot.
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 10th, 2006 at 08:57am
I really hate when a group of try hards think they are tough and decide to pick on a kid with a disability or that is just smaller than them, if i see anything like that i always get involved
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 10th, 2006 at 05:22pm
bullies are just total ass holes who see you having a good life and there's is so god damn awful they have to make other people feel bad.

and my opinion of schools and bullies is this: if they are the school's best football player or anything like that they are allowed tp get away with it but if you are just a normal school kid they come down on you like a ton of bricks.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 10th, 2006 at 06:36pm
as you could see from earlier post most ppl will react to bullying in a few different ways. most people will either try to bully back whitch most of you did, and some tried to just change the subject, and alot of ppl i'm sure read what i was saying and had something they wanted to say but didn't trying to avoid a conflict.

i'm sorry for being mean and i was doing a thing for school and you ppl were my test subjects....so sorry but if i did it at my school everyone would kno and it would be ruind....sorry if anyone or everyone still hates me!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 10th, 2006 at 06:37pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
as you could see from earlier post most ppl will react to bullying in a few different ways. most people will either try to bully back whitch most of you did, and some tried to just change the subject, and alot of ppl i'm sure read what i was saying and had something they wanted to say but didn't trying to avoid a conflict.

i'm sorry for being mean and i was doing a thing for school and you ppl were my test subjects....so sorry but if i did it at my school everyone would kno and it would be ruind....sorry if anyone or everyone still hates me!

i cant hate what i dont know.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 10th, 2006 at 06:40pm
Magne:
SAYxGOODBYE:

well can you not dislike me?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 10th, 2006 at 06:41pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
Magne:
SAYxGOODBYE:

Why exactly would you have earned any respect to be liked? you treat this thread like a joke and have yet to make any vaild points or contribute to any discussion. You made senseless statements, and have acted immaturely.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 10th, 2006 at 06:42pm
SAYxGOODBYE:
Magne:
SAYxGOODBYE:

do you want me to?
Register