Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 21st, 2006 at 05:44am
Some of them are juse psychos...
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 02:37pm
what do you all think about the fact that some bullys are just doing it to reach out and talk to some one?
!Cork-Screw-King!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
!Cork-Screw-King!
February 21st, 2006 at 04:22pm
well there doing it in reverse if thats there reason
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 04:24pm
!Cork-Screw-King!:
well there doing it in reverse if thats there reason

because dont get me wrong i am not saying bullieing is right by any stretch of the inmagination but some of them are lonely people with nobody to talk to and to understand them. I hate bukllieing mind.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 21st, 2006 at 04:26pm
Hmmmm... most bullies seem to hang out in groups. I've never seen one who's alone.
PEBBLES.ROCK
Geek
PEBBLES.ROCK
February 22nd, 2006 at 08:56am
in our school we can get a button against bullying
but nobody really wears it . . .
only nerds n some ppl that wanna be cool
fender
Geek
fender
February 22nd, 2006 at 10:19am
spill_no_sick:
I think this thread is going no where
all we can say is, "don't bully" and "Green Day helped me"

I honestly think that if you're just screwing around and they get pissed at you find an understanding and try to talk to them

if people bully you and it isn't screwing around then make them quit
even if you don't have the physical force to win a fight try it anyway, try yelling and swearing at them in the hall, we all know whos side the teacher should take

if they don't then there are a million other ways to prevent it

if you know of people being bullied then you're just as guilty if you don't do anything about it
I've been sticking up for one kid for over a decade now and I hate it so much
I've knocked out at least seven teeth for what people do to him

most people that are "bullied" to an extreme extent only allow it because they have no friends and no one to stick up for them
if you have friends that will say "fuck off" for you then you aren't truly being bullied

seriously, I don't know why people hesitate to start fights
I would fight anyone who got bad enough, no matter who would win (usually not me

thats egsactly what i think! a girl i know was being bullied physically, and me and my friend went and sorted out this bully...so we got a lil hurt but so did the bully and they left the girl alone so it was worth it!

in my school there is a group of girls, they are known as the 'eye liner bitches' - i wear eye liner but i'm not one of them , they just all redo it every second and are all bitches hence the name- any way this 'gang' alwasy picked on this girl and threw water bottles at her head, got her soaked in sticky stuff, knocked boiling hot chocolate down her front, they were always sooo horrible to her, and the majority of school were scared of them having watched all this going on and they picked on ALOT of people. so me and my friends started to do it back to them, it ended up in a HUGE HUGE HUGE fight, between us and them, but we won because we had a cause, we all got suspended for 3 days for breaking a window, fighting in school, and they called the police in and we all got a caution, but i dont care because now we can watch the people they were bullying bloom and be happy.
Bumbo
Geek
Bumbo
February 24th, 2006 at 03:50pm
I once stuck up for a christian girl... then after school i had a bus load of townies hurl abuse at me... then the next day one girl said they were all going to give me the kick in of a life time- i didn't tell my mum until about 3 years later because she would have been terrified
At first i was a bit freaked but eventually i decided if i was going down it wasn't going to be without a fight... at every possible opportunity i caused them the most immense irritation possible- and it worked! i know it's shitey to say but i had to fight back- in my view schools need to play a bigger role, especially teachers in the lessons, because some poor kids aren't as lucky as i was. Some don't come out of this.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 24th, 2006 at 04:32pm
I hate it when some people go 'You know, I have a fucking older brother to beat the shit out of you.'
That actually happened to me today. And many times before. Some people just don't know what it's like to be hurt. I've got enough going on in my life to pay attention to them.
My advice is to just ignore them. They'll grow up and get a life someday, hopefully.
fender
Geek
fender
February 24th, 2006 at 04:42pm
some chav screamed in my face today in Town, all i was doing was walking down the street and he screamed in my face!
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
February 24th, 2006 at 05:50pm
I get bullied by three girls. one of them had been my best friend since we were little until her dad told her I came from the wrong side of the tracks and not to hang out with me anymore because I take advantage of her. She became friend with these two girls who are complete bitches, one has a serious problem and is always talking about killing people and stuff and the other does what ever the other girl says. Theyve threatened to kill me repeatedly so i told the teacher. the teacher didnt believe me. One day they started with all kinds of shit like "I know where you live and i'm gonna poison your dogs" So i hit them. In the end. I was the one who got suspended
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 24th, 2006 at 06:02pm
fender:
some chav screamed in my face today in Town, all i was doing was walking down the street and he screamed in my face!

Next time someone does that to you, point and laugh in their face. They can't do anything if they're on their own and if you're with some mates.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 08:36pm
*Blue Star*- Dotteh!:
fender:

Next time someone does that to you, point and laugh in their face. They can't do anything if they're on their own and if you're with some mates.

thats what i'd do laugh at them.
Rainbows in the Dark
Idiot
Rainbows in the Dark

Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 08:37pm
*pebbles_rock*:

Same we have this huge Anti-Bullying campaign in our school. We have no-name calling week and we even got t-shirts. It's no use. One of my closest friends ended up with a fractured ankle from bullies.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 08:38pm
I'm So Bored With the USA:
*pebbles_rock*:

Same we have this huge Anti-Bullying campaign in our school. We have no-name calling week and we even got t-shirts. It's no use. One of my closest friends ended up with a fractured ankle from bullies.

i asked for my sons anti bullieing policy last week and they told me that they had no need for one because bullieing doesnt happen in they're school. Eh
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 10:28pm
Many people bully me. I figure they do that to fell superior and powerful. Like this one girl Erinn. I can't stand her. You can't be in the same room with her without being insulted. Today she said to me "Dang, you ugly" For no apparent reason. What an idiot. And she didn't even laugh. She just stared and then layed her head down on her desk. I guess she was tired of being an ass and made one last attempt to lower my self esteem.

People like that are afraid of not being accepted. I guess it's 'cool' and 'funny' to be a bully these days. Rolling Eyes

There is this one girl at school who sort of looks like a guy...EVERYONE was making fun of her and was asking her if she was a boy or a girl. That pissed me off SO much. I hate it when people do that. People like that need to grow up.
Billies Lost Son
Geek
Billies Lost Son
February 24th, 2006 at 11:01pm
With verbal bullying, I just ignore people. If someone hits me, I don't show a weakness and just keep on walking. (Head towards a teachers office, But don't show that you are.)
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:02am
schools have a very weird way with dealing with bullieing they first of all put the people concerned on observation, then they will get the people together and TRY and talk to them both, and if that doesnt work then they call in both sets of perants making the person who is being bullied feel like crap and worthless.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 16th, 2006 at 04:36am
I used to get picked on because I was really skinny. It wasn't that bad though, because I live in a small town and most of the people have the same body image and income.

I wasn't too much affected by the bullying because really, there certainly isn't anything wrong with having a good figure. And most of the people who teased me about it were the biggest idiots you'd ever come across. Such as the guy who insulted me by describing me as ironic, he also said I had anorexica.

But at this stage, a group of grade 11's who are REALLY popular, are going around telling people that I'm weird and not to talk to me. I haven't ever spoken to any of them in my life, so I have no idea how they got this theory but it really affects me.

Sorry for the long description of my life ;_;
blood
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood
April 16th, 2006 at 12:03pm
I'm always bullied for being different.
But I don't see a problem with breaking away from the mainstream. society has brainwashed people to think that people who are different to them. Are wrong.

But it does effect my self esteem.
Register