Bullying

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 12:45pm
Bullys are just another group of people who feel good by hurting aome one else.
Togepi.
Togepi.
April 16th, 2006 at 04:58pm
I hate bullies they're just pathetic people who have nothing better to do with their meaningless lives then to make someone else's hell. Most bullies are insecure about themselves and by picking on someone else it makes them feel superior.
I hate the way that schools seem to overlook the fact that kids are getting severely bullied every day of the week and nothing is being done about it.
When I was in year 7 and 8, the kids in my class bullied me all the time cos I got good grades and wore glasses. I told my form teacher and nothing was done. It eventually got so bad that my mum came in to school and made the headteacher move me to another class. Even then the bullying didn't stop completely... it's only now that I'm older and the people in my year are more mature that it's actually stopped.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 16th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Its odd but I was bullied for two years and I hated the people who were doing it but now I don't care, I actually feel sorry for them.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
April 16th, 2006 at 08:18pm
Incubus:
Its odd but I was bullied for two years and I hated the people who were doing it but now I don't care, I actually feel sorry for them.

Interesting.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 08:54pm
I used to be practically tortured. But now I'm alot more careful about what I say and do. If someone is being an asshoel to me, I'll do something about it. I used to ignore it and take all the insults. Now I don't let people walk all over me and get away with it. Now some people think I'm the bully...I'm a bully for defending myself?
State Radio
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 11:07am
I've never had a problem, probably cause I could beat the shit out of anyone who looked at me wrong.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 17th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Project Mayhem.:
Most bullies are insecure about themselves and by picking on someone else it makes them feel superior.

I really don't believe that that is true. I mean, I don't believe that it is true in Australia. Some bullies, yes, but most of them just do it for fun. Everyone that gives me shit... they aren't insecure. They do it for fun. Its become a habit for them. They aren't insecure, they're just arragont wankers.
LAL
Geek
LAL
May 6th, 2006 at 03:12pm
It's terrible in dis country bullies are called knackers. They are always yellin at you and wont let you talk and dey wont let you stand up 4 ur self Crying or Very sad
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 07:45pm
Mackass:
It's terrible in dis country bullies are called knackers. They are always yellin at you and wont let you talk and dey wont let you stand up 4 ur self Crying or Very sad

Yeah. I hate it when bullies yell at you and run off or scream at the top of their lungs when your about to say something to defend yourself

Or your on MSN And their like "You tryhard loser" or whatever insult and just as your about to say "At least I dont go around and tell everyone where I got my clothes. And at least everyone doesnt bitch about me behind their back" they block you so they dont get to hear your comeback and get pwned.

Btw that is just an example up there ^ it didnt really happen to me.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 6th, 2006 at 08:16pm
We don't have bullying here.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 7th, 2006 at 03:27pm
Harlequin Girl:

where is that paradise? Every school has some form of bullieing it is impossible to eradicate bullieing totally. there are all sorts of bullieing, to me emotional bullieing being the worse.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 7th, 2006 at 05:43pm
WOW i have been on this board for like 7 minuets and i think you are all a bunch of whiny prats! bullying, grafitti...
i think i'll go back to Aiden's Message board were evil iz respected.....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2006 at 05:44pm
You do that kiddo.
Don't let your arse hit the door on the way out, now. Wink
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 7th, 2006 at 05:52pm
arse? can you not swear?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2006 at 05:57pm
I dunno about you but in my country Arse is a word for backside.
It isn't a swear word. Eh
Amy.
Amy.
May 7th, 2006 at 05:58pm
Bloodraine:
You do that kiddo.
Don't let your arse hit the door on the way out, now. Wink
lmfao
And presumably they're on about the official forum, which is very lame
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 7th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Bloodraine:
I dunno about you but in my country Arse is a word for backside.
It isn't a swear word. Eh

o like ass
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 7th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:

where is that paradise? Every school has some form of bullieing it is impossible to eradicate bullieing totally. there are all sorts of bullieing, to me emotional bullieing being the worse.
Paradise? We have other problems though.
We don't have big kids taking money from little kids at our school.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 7th, 2006 at 07:22pm
Bullying. Always total and complete fucking fun. It started when I was in 2nd grade and never stopped until I graduated and moved.

I've been physically, mentally, verbally, and sexually (not physically) bullied.

It's a huge problem. It caused major rifts between my best friend and I when I started to fight back just because she didn't want to be caught around someone who was aggressive I guess.

My school didn't give a shit. At all. They cared more about whether your midriff was showing that whether or not you walked out at 3:30 crying because of the rumour or threat that was said to your face while they were worrying about your shirt.
explain_why_me
Geek
explain_why_me
May 7th, 2006 at 07:28pm
druscilla_armstrong:
Bullying. Always total and complete fucking fun. It started when I was in 2nd grade and never stopped until I graduated and moved.

I've been physically, mentally, verbally, and sexually (not physically) bullied.

It's a huge problem. It caused major rifts between my best friend and I when I started to fight back just because she didn't want to be caught around someone who was aggressive I guess.

My school didn't give a shit. At all. They cared more about whether your midriff was showing that whether or not you walked out at 3:30 crying because of the rumour or threat that was said to your face while they were worrying about your shirt.

O I like you! you make sense!
Register