Bullying

AuthorMessage
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 16th, 2008 at 09:20pm
I'm seeing more kids talking about being bullied rather than actually discussing it.

this is a debate forum
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 16th, 2008 at 09:21pm
whats new zealand like, then?
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
December 17th, 2008 at 12:20am
Recently there was a survey done about bullying too and apparently Australia has the third highest amount of Bullying in schools, which is quite true. Though thats how Australian culture is I guess Dno Mostly racism I guess.

I don't think I would be surprised if New Zealand did have the highest rate of bullying in the world. Again, racism.
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
December 17th, 2008 at 06:21am
^ I've never heard about Australia having a high rate of bullying before. For some reason I thought it would be America, but, that's probably because of how they depict American high schools in movies. XD

I just realised you said third highest. What country was number one on that survey?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 17th, 2008 at 02:37pm
I didn't know Australia was so racist...
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
December 17th, 2008 at 03:04pm
vonny:
^ I've never heard about Australia having a high rate of bullying before. For some reason I thought it would be America, but, that's probably because of how they depict American high schools in movies. XD

I just realised you said third highest. What country was number one on that survey?

I'm not sure but it was a survey for developed countries so it means Australia is third highest in developed countries. Which means that it mightn't be the third highest in the world. I'll google something.
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
December 18th, 2008 at 04:48am
i was bullied when i was 12.
it hurt me for years. even after it wasnt going on anymore.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
December 18th, 2008 at 10:24pm
I dont see any of my ex many bullies that much unless they are at school or are going out.Bullying has done alot of grief to me and thats why Im so looking forward to leaving school for good next year
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
December 19th, 2008 at 03:36pm
dance hall drug.:
Doctor-Homo:
i only bully black people because they deserve it

jews should die

again
oh the irony

You better be kidding boy.....
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
December 19th, 2008 at 07:08pm
Toasty:
dance hall drug.:
Doctor-Homo:

jews should die

again
oh the irony

The user -Doctor-Homo, has been banned.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
December 20th, 2008 at 12:25am
The Government:
Toasty:
dance hall drug.:
Doctor-Homo:

jews should die

again
oh the irony

The user -Doctor-Homo, has been banned.

good
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
December 20th, 2008 at 11:22pm
I used to think that I was the only person in the world that got bullied until I was 10 and found out that nearly everyone has been bullied at least once in their life
MarieArt
Idiot
MarieArt

Blog
January 23rd, 2009 at 03:06pm
Same here.
I've been bullied because I was chubby, artsy, a good student, for knowing how to speak in other languages, and being italian/german
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 24th, 2009 at 07:11am
I used to get bullied cos they thought i was retarded in middle school ( im not im very clever) but now at high school all these people that though i was retarded are in many of my classes and now are calling me whiz kid cos i pass nearly everything and am the class brain OMGyes

I really enjoy it now!
CanYouFeelIt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CanYouFeelIt
January 24th, 2009 at 01:45pm
bullying is a big problem now but when someone sees someone being bullied, they don't do shit. my school has a policy but it doesn't f do anything. kids are cruel nowadays.

i'm bullied because i'm a rocker and because i'm smart. when i get he chance i kick their asses because they deserve it. the teachers don't help.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 24th, 2009 at 05:52pm
well I have been laughed at alot and I dont like it but I dont do it to anyone cos i dont like it.

Some people dont know what that feels like to be laughed at.It feels really horrible .
Also I see that people dont do anything when others get bullied.I think they want to but are really scared
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 29th, 2009 at 11:27pm
I was in the record store yesterday buying the live The Who cd ( really good one) when some guys and girls called me ugly ... well im not and I turned around to see who was calling me this and i saw the ugliest person i have ever seen in my life
! calling me that.I told them look in the mirror and they went away.It didnt get to me
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 30th, 2009 at 04:30pm
^That's what i've noticed. Everyone who's critisized my looks have been really really ugly themselves.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 30th, 2009 at 04:37pm
yes and my mother went up to him at the supermarket and told him to look in the mirror.I cant believe that girls think he is hot and want to go out with him.He is the most ugliest guy ever on the looks and inside!
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2009 at 12:00am
Flashback to today's lunch:

I was standing in the halls talking to Erin when Lauren comes up and asks where Flynn is. She already knows where, but she's saying this to try to break me. So I tell her to stop being stupid and she keeps being a stupid motherfucking cunt and saying things like, "Flynn's not here." "You're all alone." "There's no one here now who cares about you." "You might as well not be here at all, nobody likes you." "You're. All. ALONE." So I tell her to go screw off and walk away. I was already in a piss mood about Flynn not being here. She just wanted to be cool and since making fun of me makes someone "cool" she jumped on the fucking wagon.

So then I was sitting at the lunch table talking to my own damn friends when Lauren kept interrupting me and saying shit like, "Nobody cares. Shut up. Who gives a fuck what you have to say, bitch?" So I naturally got pissed off. She stuck her fucking arm in my face like she was gonna hit me and I pushed it away. So she said, "If you fucking touch me again I'm gonna slap you." I told her "Go ahead, bitch." and she said something that provoked me and I just sat there grinning evilly enough to scare Charles Manson, plotting my revenge.

So I decided that I wanted to see what would happen if I tried to slide my milk carton across the tray, because I was bored and, as Lauren put it, "all alone." so I slid it across the tray and got some milk on the table, no big deal. But of course Lauren starts flipping out on me like I tried to spill milk on her or something, so I said, "No, if I were gonna spill it on you I would do this" and positioned my milk carton over her head. She said, "Don't you fucking dare," like the little cunt she is. And I said, "But I'm not doing that,am I? I'm doing this." and I slid the carton again and it went all over the table, but it didn't go near her. So the little cuntsack flipped out on me again and kept telling me that the only reason that people hang out with me is because of Flynn and now that she's not here I'm all alone, with nobody to care if I'm even alive. And stuff like that. So then I go to get some napkins and wipe it up and she walks away.

*end of flashback*

Yeah, whenever people want to prove they're cool they do things like that to ME.

It's minor considering the time Lauren tried to be cool and push me into a fire. Dno
Register