Bullying

AuthorMessage
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2008 at 08:07pm
VoicesOfViolence:
I used to get bullied a lot, I was one of the guys when I was little so a lot of girls at my school picked on me for that. I was also really small for my age so that was another reason for everyone to make fun of me. I wasnt insecure or anything back then so I always gave people a piece of my mind

when I went to the next school it got worst, a lot of people told me I looked like a guy
so one time they locked me in the tiolets cause they didn't think I belonged there
and the threw wet toilet paper at me, my bike has been trashed a couple of times, there used to be huge groups waiting for me after school casue they wanted to fight me cause I was the weird kid at school (a girl shouldnt have a fauxhawk, "like omg what was I thinking"... Orvil) but were too much of cowards to come alone.
then when I changed schools again I didn't give a shit anymore.. I once kicked someones ass and I havent had anyone give me shit eversince

you cant stop bullies, you can only learn from it..
I still have 2 "friends" at school who make fun of me from time to time but I don't care
because I have got real friends too now =]

Whew, good for u for standin up for ur self. Very Happy
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2008 at 08:20pm
Let's see, the worst bullying i ever got was what i'm going through now. My sis graduated last year from the same high school i attend right now, she had a terrible senior year, something i don't wish to talk about. But, the thing is what happened to her, pretty much always had a counter effect on my life and it still does, i live in her shadow. It sucks

Any way, there's this annoying senior, who i don't talk to and i have no fucking desire to talk to them unless i'm forced to in the court of law.
See, this kid has fucked up my sister's life pretty damn good. They made some lasting damage, permant damage. This kid has been the reason why i can no longer trust my sister, they took my sister away from me, changed her into something she not and sent her back looking pretty damned fucked up. I can't stand this moron, and now that my sis is gone to college, this asshole is spreading rumours around about her, me and my family. This asshole has a fucked up brain and is annoying the living shit out of my parents. The next step is a Fucking Restraining Order, for good. !!!

Me vs. Rumor asshole = aaa Bbat buttkick Punch Punch md Naughty Snooty Finger Punch

Get the picture, I'll never beat the crap out this kid, but, i will do this in the court of law if i fucking have to, to teach this asshole that messing w/ me and my family is not tolerated, nor accepted by ANYONE and there are consequences for doing so!!!
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
February 9th, 2008 at 05:48pm
People bully cuz they have low self esteem and think that bullying will make them look smarter but it just makes them look like assholes Smile

we should all be nice to everyone and get along
I'mComing.BeScared.
King For A Couple Of Days
I'mComing.BeScared.
February 13th, 2008 at 01:09pm
Well it's easy to say "let's be nice to everyone"

I was and I'm still bulling. Maybe not as much as earlier but still... Now I'm feeling worse than the others. And they only think that I'm worse, crazy etc. .... I'm lonely. I have no friends.
Anyway, now I don't feel anything(I meant feelings like love,pain etc.) . Bulling made me a bad person. I don't care about anything. I'm with that persons who's bulling me in the same class....

Sorry about my english, I'm still not best.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 13th, 2008 at 02:34pm
SunsetOverMonroevile:

Sorry about my english, I'm still not best.

Well, for future reference, bulling and bullying aren't the same thing Shifty
ancient
Had A Life Before GSB
ancient

Blog
February 14th, 2008 at 05:15pm
Doctor-Homo:
i only bully black people because they deserve it

jews should die

again
oh the irony
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
November 8th, 2008 at 03:22pm
i have been bullied far too much and now its no longer a problem but since it was been such a problem i have decided to leave school among with alot of other probs i have had in the past @ school next November for good
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 8th, 2008 at 07:52pm
this kid keeps trying to beat up my brother in art class so he hired his really fat friend to be his body guard and pays him with quaters Smile
lisbeth
Falling In Love With The Board
lisbeth
November 11th, 2008 at 11:45am
I got bullied to the extent that I was scared of being in the same room as them.
If I stood up the them, they'd hit me. If I ignored them, they'd still carry on.
I couldn't win that battle.
I left school all together after that :/.
Bullying isn't ever going to stop, sadly.
Nour
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nour
November 19th, 2008 at 03:18pm
i hate bullies...what they do is the definition of useless!!! i was never bullied, but i've seen people get bullied and it's devistating
Mr Armstrong.
Geek
Mr Armstrong.

Blog
November 29th, 2008 at 08:12am
Man....i still get bullied and no one cares. Its just something i just except it now ive always been bullied so im used to it now. Teachers dont case so why should i waste there time? One time i got beat up for nothing i was in A&E for ages. The girl fractured my skull. "/
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 29th, 2008 at 10:22pm
its a part of life
and guess what
life sucks sometimes

but bullying and extremely psychologically/physically damaging someone are different things
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 30th, 2008 at 01:25am
BrainStewed_x:
Man....i still get bullied and no one cares. Its just something i just except it now ive always been bullied so im used to it now. Teachers dont case so why should i waste there time? One time i got beat up for nothing i was in A&E for ages. The girl fractured my skull. "/
Well if it's on school grouds the school is legally responsible for it if your in a public school. (I suppose this is the case in most countrys) If you get beaten up you can sue the school so there has to be some sort of person in charge of preventing violence

In our school the deans suspends us for ten days if we fight Smile

but our school is loaded with security which can be annoying if you dont want to go to PE so no one every fights on school grounds.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
November 30th, 2008 at 01:29am
i can't really relate because i've never been bullied at all, but i've always despised that people use their own weakness as a weapon
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
December 1st, 2008 at 05:43pm
I've been cyber-bullied before and It was just annoying. It actually got to the point where the cops could have been called WTF Though, that was sort of my fault because I kept replying 'cause no one calls me a name and tells me to kill myself without me scolding them.

I think that was the only time I've been bullied where I knew it was bullying. i've been bullied all my life because I was smarter than them, quiter or liked Green Day and not High School Musical. But now, I just get them back by making them eat their own words Twisted Evil
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
December 12th, 2008 at 05:34pm
I am being bullied over this guy that i really like that is in his 30s.They expect me to like guys under 20 but i cant find a single guy that i like thats under 20.They are giving me really rude remarks that hes too old for me and he is a tool and the way that he looks but hes really nice,good looking,intelligent and talented.

So i send this girl who is giving me crap over liking him messages posing as a friend of mine telling her thats its OK to like him and you have mega problems cos she was giving me heaps of crap at the beginning of the year.I hope she has gotten the message Twisted Evil
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
December 15th, 2008 at 10:30pm
Bullying sucks and i've been through it. This country has the highest rate of bullying in the world and it doesn't surprise me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2008 at 11:28am
Opheliac_666:
Bullying sucks and i've been through it. This country has the highest rate of bullying in the world and it doesn't surprise me.
This country would be...?
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
December 16th, 2008 at 06:09pm
Kurtni:
Opheliac_666:
This country would be...?

New Zealand, I believe. Accordng to her profile anyway. Although that isn't 100% reliable until confirmed. Very Happy
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
December 16th, 2008 at 08:42pm
A survey was done not long ago and that's what it showed.
Register