Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
January 18th, 2008 at 09:32pm
Yeah I can't really look after myself, as you know, let alone someone else. BUT... I can't deny that being a mum would make me happy
Agent Zombie
Idiot
Agent Zombie

Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 02:39am
L.A. Ghost:
Yeah I can't really look after myself, as you know, let alone someone else. BUT... I can't deny that being a mum would make me happy
Very Happy
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 11:45am
Boobmeister:
L.A. Ghost:
I don't ever plan on getting married, but I cannot wait to be a mum so chances are I'll lay my plan out to the father I choose (be it a friend of mine or whatever), if you want to be involved in the kid's upbringing that's awesome. If you don't then that's equally awesome.
A lot of people frown at my ideals, but I have the single most supportive family and friends, I don't have money worries and I can provide a stable environment for a child to grow up in. I seriously doubt I'll be having said child in the near future though, but hopefully I'll be a mum before I'm 25 Cool
Feel free to discuss, I'm not sure I've worded this well at all lmfao
I kinda agree with you, but not entirely. I mean, I don't wanna get married or have children really (but i don't know if that's just my teenage mind screaming "OW THAT'S GUNNA FUCKING HURT" ) but if I were to have kids, then I'd like it to be with someone I liked like that Coolio I'm such a child, sorry, someone I loved. I think it'd be weird if it was with just a friend.

But that's just me Con

Yeah, I agree 100%. But, u may end up having children w/ a friend who loves u and u love them back, u know. I know people, a few of my family members for instance, who have never married, but do have children with their best friend of the opposite sex that they love. And that's fine with them and my family and me. Very Happy
If this is worded weird, my bad Laughing
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
January 22nd, 2008 at 12:15am
I don't see an issue with having children before marriage. I only have a problem with people having children that they are not able to support.
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 12:31am
Megatron:
I don't see an issue with having children before marriage. I only have a problem with people having children that they are not able to support.

Yeah really. Didn't Tre have Ramona before he got married?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
January 22nd, 2008 at 09:26am
Dizzed_Out:
Megatron:

Yeah really. Didn't Tre have Ramona before he got married?

Yeah and everything Tré does is the right thing to do obviously. Dance
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 01:08pm
Mesic

The thing is, he got married probably because his girlfriend/fiance was pregnant. Well, I wouldn't really know the details, but yeah.
PrincessCunt.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PrincessCunt.
January 23rd, 2008 at 06:17pm
I find it okay, cause some people sometimes don't even get married. So I think that theres nothing wrong wit it.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2008 at 08:17pm
Yeah, I was given up for adoption when i was born cause my mom couldn't afford it. I'm in a happy place, I love where i live and it was the best decision she made for me!!!
Sylar
Sylar
January 24th, 2008 at 06:54am
Do you think you'll ever find her and get to know her if you already haven't Daschund? Don't answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious Smile
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 24th, 2008 at 11:04am
L.A. Ghost:
Do you think you'll ever find her and get to know her if you already haven't Daschund? Don't answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious Smile
Don't worry about it, i get asked this question all the time!!! Yes, i do think i'll find her someday. I really hope i do. It's a hard desicion on both sides, cause, i may not be ready to met her or she may not be ready either. It depends. Right now, i am ready to some extent, but there's still a lot i do not know about the situation, including the identity and whereabouts of my biological father. But, the most important thing to me right now is that i'm in a good home with great adoptive parents and a great family, who will always be close to me no matter what. I've had a great upbringing and have learned a lot about life from my adoptive parents. I have lived with them from Day one and call them my parents as they are my parents. Mom is mom and Dad is Dad.
I know a little about it, which i posted in my last post. It's just a BIG mystery and suspenseful situation that will unfold later in my life, probably when i'm 18, which is when i can legally met her!!! But, i think about her a lot and enjoy imagining what that day will be like when we're finally face to face. I love my biological mother for what she did. She gave me a second chance at life, a better one than she could have offered me. She needs to know that i'm 100%okay with her decision and i love her for it.
But, if she's not ready, which that could be the case, i'm fine with that too. I'll still love her for what she did for me so many years ago.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
January 24th, 2008 at 12:33pm
To me, pregnancy doesn't matter if it's before marriage.

As long as the child is healthy and born into a loving environment; either a stable relationship between two people, or whether it's a young mother who still lives at home.
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
January 25th, 2008 at 12:13pm
No problem with it at all.
It's the person's choice anyway - if they want to get pregrant before marriage then let them. However, if they do decide to get pregrant before marriage then they should seriously think about what they want for their child first.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 25th, 2008 at 02:10pm
How do you guys feel about single women going to fertility clinics to have children by themselves? Is that a good environment to bring children into?
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 25th, 2008 at 02:52pm
Kurtni:
How do you guys feel about single women going to fertility clinics to have children by themselves? Is that a good environment to bring children into?
I don't know, see here's my opinion. I think that in life, a women's natural purpose is to give life. She was designed to make life. But, in today's world there are sperm donors and fertility clinics available to the single women. I think that all children do need a father figure to some extent. Though, it's true, that some women can play role of both parents. But that's difficult for most. But there's a lot of different situations too.
Sylar
Sylar
January 25th, 2008 at 05:12pm
Kurtni:

I'm fine with it. As long as that child is brought up with love and everything he/she needs then it's no problem Very Happy
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 25th, 2008 at 07:51pm
Kurtni:
It's better for children growing up to have a parental figure of both genders, but that doesn't necessarily have to be a biological parent. For boys to grow up without a father figure can be very detrimental though. My parents split up when my older brother was 11, and tbh he had no idea how to be a 'man' but he was treated as the adult male in our house. And I remember reading about a study in psychology lessons of young men who grew up in single parent families compared to those who grew up within a marriage or long term relationship, and far more of the boys who grew up without a dad ended up in prison for pretty crime, which was put down to the fact they had no father figure to teach them how to work and live.
That's obviously not to say all boys who grow up without dads are going to be criminals, but children do often struggle Dno
Sylar
Sylar
January 25th, 2008 at 08:44pm
TOFU TIGER:
Kurtni:
It's better for children growing up to have a parental figure of both genders, but that doesn't necessarily have to be a biological parent. For boys to grow up without a father figure can be very detrimental though. My parents split up when my older brother was 11, and tbh he had no idea how to be a 'man' but he was treated as the adult male in our house. And I remember reading about a study in psychology lessons of young men who grew up in single parent families compared to those who grew up within a marriage or long term relationship, and far more of the boys who grew up without a dad ended up in prison for pretty crime, which was put down to the fact they had no father figure to teach them how to work and live.
That's obviously not to say all boys who grow up without dads are going to be criminals, but children do often struggle Dno

Got links to that study?
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 25th, 2008 at 10:02pm
L.A. Ghost:
TOFU TIGER:
Kurtni:

Got links to that study?
nope sorry, I watched a video on it in psychology.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2008 at 11:50am
Kurtni:
I think it is.

We consider a perfect environment for a child a one where he has both parents, but in the same time those parents obviously have to be equally involved in the raising of their child. These days families are broken, fathers (and mothers for that matter) aren't caring enough about their children etc. Sometimes its the parents fault, sometimes its just misfortune. I live in a neighbourhood where people don't have the best social status, where they work long hours and their children get raised by the street. I am not saying that thats the case with everyone, but families with both parents don't have to be the best.

Obviously women who decide to be single mothers understand what they are doing and are ready to become mothers and will try hard to raise their kids in a normal way, without a father. They aren't going to be single parents because of a divorce, death or by accident pregnancy, they are prepared and I don't think their child will be missing anything.

Are there any restrictions in those clinics, like social status or age or something? Think
Register