Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
November 19th, 2005 at 04:09pm
dirtyhippie:
Hey. Hey. Let's get back to the cat!! Aw, cute cute cute.

Anyway, I wouldn't have a kid if I wasn't married to someone, but I don't want a kid anyway...so I really have no reason to post here.
youre also male and cant be pregnant, married or not.
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
November 20th, 2005 at 07:22pm
no, it's not horrible, it'll most prolly happen to me seeing as getting married... -shudders-
but i still think you should hold off because a child deserves a proper family that's together
Tommy
Tommy
November 21st, 2005 at 03:33am
I havent knocked up my fiance
yet
i dont want kids for another ten years
i dont have a problem with people who have kids before marriage at all
im a bastard kid myself
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
November 21st, 2005 at 06:36am
I don't have any problem with it; I was born a few months before my parents got married.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 21st, 2005 at 10:32am
I honestly don't see what the problem with it is. As long as the parents are together, and stable, and ready, then it's pretty much the same as being married from the kid's point of view.
I mean, some people don't believe in marriage, and don't want to get married. Should they not be able to have kids, ever?
Shenanigans
Jackass
Shenanigans
November 21st, 2005 at 05:14pm
I dont even see the point in marriage anyway,
Half the time the parents end up
splittin up so then that disrupts the child in a way.
So you might as well go without children or without marriage..
Personal i could go without both..
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
November 21st, 2005 at 05:49pm
I think it doesn't matter as long as the child has a loving family. I got pregnant very young and the father was a violent schizophrenic. I got a restraining order and met a really nice guy who adopted my daughter, she has had the best upbringing. The ex, well he ended up strangling a baby he had with another woman not long afterwards so I had a lucky escape.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
November 22nd, 2005 at 12:41am
purple_princess:
I think it doesn't matter as long as the child has a loving family. I got pregnant very young and the father was a violent schizophrenic. I got a restraining order and met a really nice guy who adopted my daughter, she has had the best upbringing. The ex, well he ended up strangling a baby he had with another woman not long afterwards so I had a lucky escape.

wow
i'm glad you and your daughter got away from him.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 22nd, 2005 at 03:08pm
Holy Hell, that's a little creepy...glad you got away okay!
the17th-minority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the17th-minority
November 26th, 2005 at 01:49pm
Holy CRAP that is insanely creepy and scary.

Glad you got away!
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 26th, 2005 at 02:16pm
purple_princess:

shit O_o
~*tre_is_cooler_than_u*~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~*tre_is_cooler_than_u*~
November 26th, 2005 at 10:23pm
i think iz wrong.... u shouldn't have sex befor ur married anyways....so if u have sex w/ some jackass u won't have to have his baby.....but if u really like the guy or girl and wanna have sex w/ them GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!! DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!! gezz u guys r really impatited
Kitti
Kitti
November 27th, 2005 at 07:12pm
missgreenday:
i think iz wrong.... u shouldn't have sex befor ur married anyways....so if u have sex w/ some jackass u won't have to have his baby.....but if u really like the guy or girl and wanna have sex w/ them GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!! DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!! gezz u guys r really impatited
well..."liking" someone and loving them enough to spend the rest of your life with them are two different things. cuz the thing is, wanting to have sex with someone is a really BAD reason to marry them.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 27th, 2005 at 10:55pm
tre is king:
*not trying to offend anybody*

do you think getting pregnant before you are amrried is wrong ..if so any exceptions ???

what do you think ....

no not unless you love the person and are going to marry them and be with them. well except my parents. they got divorced. so i dunno :S
Ilse
Ilse
November 28th, 2005 at 05:07pm
I don't think it's wrong.

EXCEPT if they weren't planning on getting married it's like:
"Oh, I knocked her up, now we've gotta get married."
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 28th, 2005 at 05:10pm
September_has_Ended:

I don't see the point in unprotected sex (or any sex) unless you plan to be with them a while
if you're at a party planning a one night stand at least bring some condoms

even though it is equally the father and mother's fault (mainly the fathers) they should both have to take care of the baby
it should be made a law (well...a stronger one)
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 28th, 2005 at 05:15pm
I believe people should have sex whenever they want to be honest, as long as they used protection obviously. I see sex as something which should be done for fun, not a sin or anything. Whethe ryou plan to be with them for a long time or not, it's still fun. And yes, I'm still a virgin, and I'm quite happy like this, but I don't have a problem with...horny people shall we call them lmfao
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 28th, 2005 at 05:17pm
spill_no_sick:

even though it is equally the father and mother's fault (mainly the fathers) they should both have to take care of the baby

I like your logic...

missgreenday:

I dont think its a case of imaptience. There are many reasons people dont get married (cost, for one). And pre-marital sex is absolutely fine in my opinion, the same with having a baby out of wedlock. The stability and love of the relationship is all that matters. Marriage is by no means a sign of stable and loving parents either.
Ilse
Ilse
November 28th, 2005 at 05:18pm
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:

I don't see the point in unprotected sex (or any sex) unless you plan to be with them a while

Either that or have some of them spayed and nutered.

Or if they aren't willing to g that far, a visectimy for men and tube tying for women should do the trick.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 28th, 2005 at 05:18pm
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:

it should be made a law (well...a stronger one
)

Dream on, dream on....
Register