Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 28th, 2005 at 05:23pm
missgreenday:
i think iz wrong.... u shouldn't have sex befor ur married anyways....so if u have sex w/ some jackass u won't have to have his baby.....but if u really like the guy or girl and wanna have sex w/ them GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!! DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!! gezz u guys r really impatited

lmfao Do you seriously think people should get married just because they want to have sex with each other?...Man, and we're bitching about how many marriages end too soon. Now imagine what would happen in the kind of society you want us to become...
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
November 28th, 2005 at 05:26pm
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
I don't think it's wrong.

EXCEPT if they weren't planning on getting married it's like:
"Oh, I knocked her up, now we've gotta get married."
I don't see the point in unprotected sex (or any sex) unless you plan to be with them a while
if you're at a party planning a one night stand at least bring some condoms

even though it is equally the father and mother's fault (mainly the fathers) they should both have to take care of the baby
it should be made a law (well...a stronger one)

Either that or have some of them spayed and nutered.

Or if they aren't willing to g that far, a visectimy for men and tube tying for women should do the trick.
I always say that sex offenders should be nutered....then we know they won't do it again

(and as for the female teachers doing the students.....tell me that the guy students don't love it)
Ilse
Ilse
November 28th, 2005 at 08:51pm
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
I don't think it's wrong.

EXCEPT if they weren't planning on getting married it's like:
"Oh, I knocked her up, now we've gotta get married."
I don't see the point in unprotected sex (or any sex) unless you plan to be with them a while
if you're at a party planning a one night stand at least bring some condoms

even though it is equally the father and mother's fault (mainly the fathers) they should both have to take care of the baby
it should be made a law (well...a stronger one)

Either that or have some of them spayed and nutered.

Or if they aren't willing to g that far, a visectimy for men and tube tying for women should do the trick.
I always say that sex offenders should be nutered....then we know they won't do it again

(and as for the female teachers doing the students.....tell me that the guy students don't love it)
EXACTLY! You know these kids don't want their teachers to go to jail because not only are they getting straight A's, they're having sex with an older woman.

And apparently that's just hunky dory if you're 13 and your teacher is 25.
basketcase17
King For A Couple Of Days
basketcase17
November 29th, 2005 at 02:54pm
I myself am a child born out of wedlock, my parents were not and still are not married when i was born and are in a happy loving relationship, just dont feel the need to swear their love in the eyes of a god they dont believe in.

I think un protected sex is a really bad idea, and contreception should be used unless planning pregnancy, but mistakes happen. This of course does not justify the people in question actions but we are humans, and its in our nature to make mistakes sometimes.

But as far as the question of pregnancy before marriage, its a very wide topic and there are so many different situations and issues at hand. But if im speaking about children before marriage in a loving relationship, or even a loving person, then i see nothing wrong what so ever.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
November 29th, 2005 at 03:04pm
{BRITTANY}:
why is there a cat here? lmfao ...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 29th, 2005 at 03:06pm
Are we still discussing the cat?
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
November 29th, 2005 at 03:22pm
bloodraine:
Are we still discussing the cat?

no ..... well kinda yeah lmfao
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
December 1st, 2005 at 06:25am
in the middleages it was a sin lol...n well...u got death penalty if anythin of that sort happened to you(weather it was adultery or havin sex before bein married lol)...but...as for me...i think it's ok...as in...i know lots of couples that have a kid n aren't married..marriage ain't so special.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
December 3rd, 2005 at 06:14pm
well less and less of people are getting married these days so getting pregnant before marrige these days seems to be the 'norm'
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
December 4th, 2005 at 10:45am
i don't know, it depends if you love the person whos child it is....if it was a one night stand then thats just sheer stupidity
caz_dirnt
Geek
caz_dirnt

Mibba
December 7th, 2005 at 10:53am
It's not that big of a deal.
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 05:49am
there is absolutly no reason on this earth why a woman cant get pregnant before she is married. i dont even know what the aposing "argument" is. its a load of bull shit. my mum had my brother and sister before she was married with two different blokes and then married my dad and had two more. and he was the horriblest one of them all. i mean dude he is an alcoholic (cant function with out a bottle of vodka every morning and continues to drink through out the day), and a heroin addict, so marryin him was a bad thing so what ever argument there is to this bull shit is invalid in my case, my mum brought us all up herself and we are fine!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 08:53am
i got married when i was pregnant, but i did arrange the wedding before i knew i was pregnant. And my son isnt unloved because of it. He was wanted just has much now has he was when i was trying for him.
pamplemousse
Idiot
pamplemousse
December 10th, 2005 at 10:17pm
I think it's perfectly fine to be pregnant before marriage.
I was born before my parents were married; then they got divorced a little after my first birthday. I don't think it makes any difference, really.

A couple can do fine without a marriage certificate. Even a single parent can raise a child, with a little help.
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
December 11th, 2005 at 01:19am
I think thats wrong, personally. Why should someone have sex before marriage and end up pregnant if you can't spend the rest of your life with them?

My religious beliefs also don't follow that. I hope not to have sex before I get married.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
December 11th, 2005 at 10:32am
Joe Robot:
I think thats wrong, personally. Why should someone have sex before marriage and end up pregnant if you can't spend the rest of your life with them?

My religious beliefs also don't follow that. I hope not to have sex before I get married.

hahahaha Laughing you only think it's wrong because you've had it shoved down your throat that it's wrong, obviously. because the only idea that anything like that might even BEGIN to be wrong all came about with religion.
TuningKey
Geek
TuningKey
December 11th, 2005 at 12:07pm
To be honest, I dont' think it matters all that much. I mean, sometimes children have less stability when their parents are in a marraige. For example, my best friends parents are married but it's messing her up because they keep on breaking up and getting back together and breaking up again, to get back together. So she's messed up.

Also, isn't there something about when the parents are NOT married that if they break up the other parent - the one who doesn't have full-time-custody - that he/she does not in fact have any rights to visit the children or something?

If you ask me, which no one really is so screw it, it doesn't matter. If people want to get married and have kids, so be it. If someone wants kids but doesn't get married, so be it. If someone wants a kid using a donor egg or sperm, so be it.

It's their life/lives.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 11th, 2005 at 12:22pm
Spirit Of '77:
Joe Robot:

hahahaha Laughing you only think it's wrong because you've had it shoved down your throat that it's wrong, obviously. because the only idea that anything like that might even BEGIN to be wrong all came about with religion.

Have some respect, please.

Do you know how offensive it is to insult a person's opinion?. You don't have to be religious to disagree with pre-marital sex. Nobody deserves to be laughed at because of their own opinion.

If you don't like it, well, that's tough.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
December 11th, 2005 at 07:21pm
In my opinon people that are not married have the right to have a babies also.
It doesn't change anything.
Being engaged won't assure that the couple will work. It's not stopping one if one wants to run away.
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
December 12th, 2005 at 12:19am
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:
Joe Robot:

Have some respect, please.

Do you know how offensive it is to insult a person's opinion?. You don't have to be religious to disagree with pre-marital sex. Nobody deserves to be laughed at because of their own opinion.

If you don't like it, well, that's tough.

You took the words out of my mouth. And thanks for that.
Register