January 25th, 2009 at 06:59pm
nothing wrong with it at all.
marriage isn't the be all and end all of life anyway
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
January 25th, 2009 at 11:55pm
I don't find it wrong at all. My parents didn't marry until my sister was 9, and nothing really changed, and sometimes, having a baby can make 2 people realize that they want to spend their life together.
WhoTheFuckIsCool?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
WhoTheFuckIsCool?
May 18th, 2009 at 02:54pm
I don't think getting pregnant before getting married is wrong at all, as long as the people having the kid together love each other and they're gonna love the kid, S'all good.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 24th, 2009 at 09:39pm
as long as the 2 people are going to be there for each other and the child i don't see a problem
*whatserface*
Geek
*whatserface*

Blog
June 24th, 2009 at 12:41am
I don't think think it's wrong. But then again, my mom had me when she wasn't married. But look at me. I turned out fine.
SALVATION!!!!!!!!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SALVATION!!!!!!!!
July 25th, 2009 at 07:32pm
nothin wrong with it just that people belive it wrong like you should'nt have sex before marrige but does any one listen, no so what ever Clap
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
July 27th, 2009 at 10:25am
It's mostly the tradition that makes people believe they have to be married before they have kids.

I mean, sure marriage provides a better environment for children to grow up and all, but what I'm trying to say is that many people only get married because the woman gets pregnant.

Dno
a3dfan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
a3dfan
August 4th, 2009 at 08:06am
As for me if you live with someone for couple of years not being married and you are pregnant it is normal - the other thing if you are going to be a young single mother without boyfiend's support - this is hard!
Alexface.
Geek
Alexface.

Mibba
August 8th, 2009 at 07:54am
If you ask me, as long as there's a loving bond between the parents, and enough wealth to bring up the child, marriage is not needed. The only thing that's different between marriage and a strong, loving relationship is legality. That's all. And as far as I'm concerned, that's not really vital for the child's upbringing.
samb13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
samb13
August 17th, 2009 at 02:30am
no
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 18th, 2009 at 09:55am
samb13:
no

You bring a lot to the table.

I feel that as long as the couple can healthily support the child then it should be no problem.
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
August 18th, 2009 at 10:01am
My parents had me after they were married, but it really wouldn't have mattered.

Although, they did give me an example that way, and so I used to find it really weird if my friend's parents were not married (and it wasn't a step-parent situation). Not so much, now, but still!
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 12:04pm
if the parents split up after they're married, the divorce proceedings are probably a harsher thing for a child to deal with than if the parents split having never been married. not saying that it's not tough for the latter, though.
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 02:13pm
ok well i can tell you personally how i feel about this argument because my mom had me when she was 22, and she was not married. i don't know who my real father is, and i've never asked. he was never around, i've never seen any pictures of him, and i don't even really know how i would bring up this topic to my mom. but anyway.. i think as long as you have a loving family around who is willing to help out, the child won't have problems. i didn't. my mom still lived with her parents, her sister who is a year younger than her, and her brother who was 9 when i was born. there we're always people there to help her out, family and friends. so my mom was able to go to work and finish school. i had a great childhood, and my mom started dating someone when i was about 2 years old i guess, and they got married when i was 4. so the father position was filled eventually. now i have two little brothers, and my uncle is kind of like an older brother to me since we're so close in age.

but i think it sucks when the mother has no family, no job, no education, no boyfriend, anything like that, because it could really affect the kids life. luckily i was, and still am, fortunate enough to have a great family, and a great mom. yea she bugs me sometimes, but without her what would i have?
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 02:13pm
ok well i can tell you personally how i feel about this argument because my mom had me when she was 22, and she was not married. i don't know who my real father is, and i've never asked. he was never around, i've never seen any pictures of him, and i don't even really know how i would bring up this topic to my mom. but anyway.. i think as long as you have a loving family around who is willing to help out, the child won't have problems. i didn't. my mom still lived with her parents, her sister who is a year younger than her, and her brother who was 9 when i was born. there we're always people there to help her out, family and friends. so my mom was able to go to work and finish school. i had a great childhood, and my mom started dating someone when i was about 2 years old i guess, and they got married when i was 4. so the father position was filled eventually. now i have two little brothers, and my uncle is kind of like an older brother to me since we're so close in age.

but i think it sucks when the mother has no family, no job, no education, no boyfriend, anything like that, because it could really affect the kids life. luckily i was, and still am, fortunate enough to have a great family, and a great mom. yea she bugs me sometimes, but without her what would i have?
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 02:14pm
sorry, didnt mean to submit that twice
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
August 30th, 2009 at 01:49pm
Haha my parents STILL haven't married. xD

Granted, they're not together, but even my mom and stepdad haven't married and they've been togther for 17 years. HAHA. Lazy much?

So I don't see anything necessarily WRONG with it, but I'd prefer to be married first in my position.
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 02:25pm
haha thats pretty funny actually. my friends parents have been together for like 18 years, and had 3 kids, and only got married earlier this year. i guess for some people these days it could be a money issue if they plan to have a big party.
chi0lea
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chi0lea

Blog
September 10th, 2009 at 01:30pm
I think it's fine i mean you should wait but in my case the only way my parents will let me marry my fiance is if i'm pregnant so i thinik its fine but not all should get pregnant right away Coffee
chi0lea
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chi0lea

Blog
September 10th, 2009 at 01:32pm
Hitchcock Starlet.:
It's mostly the tradition that makes people believe they have to be married before they have kids.

I mean, sure marriage provides a better environment for children to grow up and all, but what I'm trying to say is that many people only get married because the woman gets pregnant.

Dno

oh that is true
Register