Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Billies Lost Son
Geek
Billies Lost Son
February 24th, 2006 at 08:37am
I don't think it's wrong. It's what the person involved in the situation believes in. Smile
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
February 24th, 2006 at 06:36pm
i think anyone from 14-18 is too young to get married.if your older and it happens before you get married.then i dont see much of a problem about it
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 08:33pm
TresFine:
i think anyone from 14-18 is too young to get married.if your older and it happens before you get married.then i dont see much of a problem about it

correct me if i'm wrong but you cant legally marry at 14 anyway
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 10:19pm
When my sister was 16, she got pregnant. My whole familt thought she was low. A slut. My parents MADE her get married. That is so wrong. They MADE her drop out of high school so she could have time to raise her kid and her boyfriend entered the army. And you know what the most ironic thing about that is? Their baby died. They were stuck in a marriage they didn't want to be in.

That is one of the many reasons why I feel like spitting on my parents.
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 24th, 2006 at 11:12pm
Magne:
TresFine:

I have a cousin who LEGALLY was married at 14..... to a 22 yr old man! so yes, you can get married at 14, but you have to have court approval. They only let her get married because her mom is a whore and her dad wasn't there, so she couldn't take care of that baby alone Sad
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:05am
Katara1997:
Magne:
TresFine:

I have a cousin who LEGALLY was married at 14..... to a 22 yr old man! so yes, you can get married at 14, but you have to have court approval. They only let her get married because her mom is a whore and her dad wasn't there, so she couldn't take care of that baby alone Sad

and excuse me here BUT WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE????? outer Mongolia? Sorry but i am in shock on two accounts ne she got married at 14 and she married a 22 yr old many people in this country would frown on that, becuase that is child abuse.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 25th, 2006 at 06:58am
Magne:
and excuse me here BUT WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE????? outer Mongolia? Sorry but i am in shock on two accounts ne she got married at 14 and she married a 22 yr old many people in this country would frown on that, becuase that is child abuse.

I know in Colorado if you are under 16, you can get a Judicial Court Order along with parental consent.

I think they allow such a thing in a few states in America.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 07:32am
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I know in Colorado if you are under 16, you can get a Judicial Court Order along with parental consent.

I think they allow such a thing in a few states in America.

i didnt know that, that is just shocking (well to me anyway) I can just see the look on my face now if my daughter came home at 14 and said "mum me and whoever are going to get married" i think i'd tie her to a chair. And him i'd run out of town with a shot gun.
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
February 25th, 2006 at 10:20am
I don't see why you have to be married ot have a kid or whatever, but I think if your married your more likely to raise your child better.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 25th, 2006 at 05:10pm
i think if the only reason your getting married is that your preg. you shouldn't
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:31pm
billie_not_billy:
i think if the only reason your getting married is that your preg. you shouldn't

i agree its not good for you or the child.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 26th, 2006 at 07:38pm
it depends, if its for people who love each other very much, thats fine, but if its like a 15 year old getting pregnant with her boyfriend, well, obviously, thats just wrong
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 5th, 2006 at 03:54pm
If the couple love each and are in a long term relationship and are not likely to split up within the next few months then I guess its okay, I guess people think that being married shows that they are commited to each other and are serious about it. I dont think its okay for two teenagers who have been going out for a few months to have kids though. If you wait until your married it shows your responsible and might make it more special.
billy fuckwit.
Geek
billy fuckwit.

Mibba Blog
March 16th, 2006 at 04:47pm
i have a friend whose mom had him when she was 15. she never got married.
now Adrian is selling drugs and he's flunking school
i think a pregnancy should be done in marriage, not out.
creates a better enviroment 4 the kid
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:49pm
Black:
i have a friend whose mom had him when she was 15. she never got married.
now Adrian is selling drugs and he's flunking school
i think a pregnancy should be done in marriage, not out.
creates a better enviroment 4 the kid

i fell pregnant with my first child before i was married, but we had the wedding date fixxed and the wedding planned does that count has being in marraige?
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
March 16th, 2006 at 05:57pm
i think that getting pregnant before your married is okay. but just as long as your in a stable relationship, and your not only like 14
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 17th, 2006 at 02:31am
No, it`s not wrong. I was pregnant last year.
To say that you can`t get pregnant before you get married, is the same as saying that you can`t have sex before you get married.
That`s just stupid.
Not everyone wants to get married, so shall they never have kids or sex?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 17th, 2006 at 04:03am
Fuck Off And Die!:
To say that you can`t get pregnant before you get married, is the same as saying that you can`t have sex before you get married.
That`s just stupid.

you dont have to have a baby every time you have sex. But has long has your in a loving relationship and caring relationship then it should be fine really.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 17th, 2006 at 04:31am
Magne:
Fuck Off And Die!:
That`s just stupid.

you dont have to have a baby every time you have sex. But has long has your in a loving relationship and caring relationship then it should be fine really.

I know that. But I think it`s really old fashion to say that you`re not going to have any kids, before you get married.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 17th, 2006 at 05:32am
Fuck Off And Die!:
That`s just stupid.

You got pregnant at 14?

I don't see a problem with it, but I think that it is better for a child to have two parents. My aunt isn't married, she has a kid, and she has this on/off relationship with his dad. And everytime something happens she runs away, like, she goes up north, or she moves back down here, I don't think that is good for my cousin. I think you should only have a kid if you are ready
Register