Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 18th, 2006 at 01:31pm
*LiL_ReBeL_AnGeL*:
I think its wrong to get pregnant before marriage. Marriage provides a stable envoriment.

you can have a stable enviroment even if your not married, people have been doing it for years, you dont need a piece of paper to say that you can have a stable family life.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 18th, 2006 at 04:25pm
*LiL_ReBeL_AnGeL*:
I think its wrong to get pregnant before marriage. Marriage provides a stable envoriment.

That is just not true, first of all there are many types of stable envoirments, marriage is just one.
And two a happy marriage is a sable envoriment. Kids growing up seeing their parents at each others throats all the time would probably be happier in a single parent situation.
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
February 18th, 2006 at 04:27pm
People abuse getting pregnant. There are people who go and get pregnant and dont wnat the baby, and there are other people who want kids but cant have them.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 18th, 2006 at 04:31pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
People abuse getting pregnant. There are people who go and get pregnant and dont wnat the baby, and there are other people who want kids but cant have them.

How is that abusing getting pregant?
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 03:34am
I think it's fine to be pregnant before marriage.
There's nothing at all wrong with it.
I'd rather hear about someone being pregnant and not married then having an abortion and killing the baby.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 19th, 2006 at 06:40am
Decorated Emergancy:
I'd rather hear about someone being pregnant and not married then having an abortion and killing the baby.

WELL SAID THAT PERSON!!!!!
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 10:24am
Magne:
Decorated Emergancy:

WELL SAID THAT PERSON!!!!!

Haha, thankyou. :]
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
February 19th, 2006 at 11:11am
I'd rather say : people, sometimes, don't even get married... So it doesn't matter to me if people are pregnant 'before' marriage...
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 11:21am
MikeLvr:
I'd rather say : people, sometimes, don't even get married... So it doesn't matter to me if people are pregnant 'before' marriage...

That's true..
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 19th, 2006 at 02:08pm
Getting pregnant before getting married doesnt bother me. But saying that, if your only like 15 or whatever then its a different story
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 19th, 2006 at 02:55pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
Getting pregnant before getting married doesnt bother me. But saying that, if your only like 15 or whatever then its a different story

lol you shouldnt be pregnant at 15 Embarassed
Shes_A_Basket_Case
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Shes_A_Basket_Case
February 19th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Honestly, I dont care if the two people are married before having a child, as long as the two people are finacially and emotionally ready to bring a child into the world. But I also agree with xXxFallenAngelxXx, if the girl is that young, I dont think its a very smart idea.
yeah_you
yeah_you
February 19th, 2006 at 07:31pm
i was born in bedlock and i personally am hoping to God i am married when i get pregnant but i dont think that if my parents were married they would have stayed together they were highschool sweatearts i would get tired of the other too. but no i dont think it matters whether or not your married.
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 19th, 2006 at 11:02pm
it totally depends on the parent's situations, if they're both emotionally, mentally, and physically(ie money, house) ready to have a child then go ahead! more power to you! but, at the same time there can be married couples that aren't ready to have kids, therefore they won't be a loving stable environment for children
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
February 20th, 2006 at 09:11am
Depends at what age you get pregnant...
You're living together with your bf, but you're not married and you are pregnant. So what? A lot of people don't marry anymore.
If you're still living with your parents, and you did something stupid with your bf, you're not married either. Except you need to take responsability for what you've done. What doesn't mean that you needn't take your responsability when you get pregnant while living together with your bf, of course.

Where I live, most people don't get married anymore. They just live together.
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
February 20th, 2006 at 11:20am
franzi:
i dont think you should have a piece of metal and paper to say you love someone. therefore i dont really believe in 'marriage' therefore i think its ok that you have bebehs before you 'marry'

The way i see it, at your wedding you make the ultimate commitment. Its a way for alot of people to show how devoted and in love they are with each other. I'm not saying that if your not married it means you don't feel that way towards your partner, but marriage has its uses for some people.

I suppose a part of me thinks that a couple should be married, in order to live in a stable, happy enviroment. But another part realises that you don't have to have made such a commitment to have a child.

To go all pop-culture on your arse, if you look at johnny depp and his girlfriend you can see that they are really happy, they are excellent parents, yet are not married. Which i see as a perfect example of a family without marriage.

Basically, what i'm trying to say is, you can swing both ways on this subject. You just need to choose what you think is the best solution for your situation.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:08pm
I'd love to get married in a forest. It just appeals to me lol. Ideally I'd have kids, I don't care if they come before marriage or after.
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
February 20th, 2006 at 12:12pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
I'd love to get married in a forest. It just appeals to me lol. Ideally I'd have kids, I don't care if they come before marriage or after.

I've always had a thing about getting married in a garden in the summer. I don't know where its come from. I just know i don't want to get married in a registry office, it seems too,.. impersonal for me.

I just want to be in love with the man i have a child with. I don't really mind if were married or not.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:

kids are a pain in the ass!!!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 01:39pm
I don't think I'll get married.

Or have kids.

I'd like to, but I don't think I ever will.
Register