Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 17th, 2006 at 11:17am
Coff:
Fuck Off And Die!:
No, it`s not wrong. I was pregnant last year.
To say that you can`t get pregnant before you get married, is the same as saying that you can`t have sex before you get married.
That`s just stupid.
Not everyone wants to get married, so shall they never have kids or sex?

You got pregnant at 14?

Yes.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 17th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Fuck Off And Die!:
Coff:
Fuck Off And Die!:
To say that you can`t get pregnant before you get married, is the same as saying that you can`t have sex before you get married.
That`s just stupid.

You got pregnant at 14?

Yes.

can i ask you if you feal that you feal proud that you got pregnant at 14 what i'm trieing to ask in my ass about face way is did you set out to get pregnant?
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
March 18th, 2006 at 07:42am
I have one of those Mechcanical Doll thingys
they give you those parenting classes in High school,
it cries and you gotta change it like a real baby cept it's a doll.
I've had it since last night and...
it sucks, all it does is cry. I want it to die or take it back to school. I have it till monday( two days)
the one thing I've learned is that Babies are....STRESSFULL..
and you really shouldn't have one unless your Emotionaly and mentaly ready.
Bcause if your not.....IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.
FYI.... I'm 16..
I'm not to far away from having a Nervious Brakdown becuse of this thing.
SO obviously I'm not ready for Chhildren and I dont think most teen are.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 18th, 2006 at 03:16pm
Magne:
Fuck Off And Die!:
Coff:
Fuck Off And Die!:
That`s just stupid.

You got pregnant at 14?

Yes.

can i ask you if you feal that you feal proud that you got pregnant at 14 what i'm trieing to ask in my ass about face way is did you set out to get pregnant?

I`m not proud of it. But I don`t have a problem with saying it, I`m never going to meet anyone from this forum anyway.
It wasn`t planed or anything. It just happend.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
March 18th, 2006 at 03:54pm
tre_cool_is_meh_god:
it depends, if its for people who love each other very much, thats fine, but if its like a 15 year old getting pregnant with her boyfriend, well, obviously, thats just wrong

so, a 15 year old can't love her boyfriend very much?

what's so wrong about getting pregnant before you're married? besides, it's not like anyone gets pregnant on PURPOSE these days anyway... haha.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 18th, 2006 at 04:17pm
Spirit Of '77:
tre_cool_is_meh_god:
it depends, if its for people who love each other very much, thats fine, but if its like a 15 year old getting pregnant with her boyfriend, well, obviously, thats just wrong

what's so wrong about getting pregnant before you're married? besides, it's not like anyone gets pregnant on PURPOSE these days anyway... haha.

Magne got preganant before she was married...she just said.

Does a fifteen year old have sufficient finance, career and housing opportunities to care for a child? no. Love won't pay the bills or feed a hungry child, will it?
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
March 18th, 2006 at 06:55pm
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:
tre_cool_is_meh_god:

Does a fifteen year old have sufficient finance, career and housing opportunities to care for a child? no. Love won't pay the bills or feed a hungry child, will it?

Agreed.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 18th, 2006 at 08:06pm
XoPrettyInPunkoX:
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:
tre_cool_is_meh_god:

Agreed.

well actually i got pregnant on purpose we were planning a family and it just happned before the wedding but we had dates planned and everything else was planned aswell.
Armstrong
Geek
Armstrong
March 19th, 2006 at 12:30am
well . . . i see both sides of it. i mean no i don't think a 15 year old should go and get pregnant. but sometimes things just happen.

but i don't have much of a problem with it. considering my mom had me when she was 19 and i was 3 and a half when my parents got married.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 30th, 2006 at 08:39am
I plan to have children without ever getting married. I plan to have them through artificial insemination. 50% of marriages end in divorce and I will never ever put my children through what I have been through. People want to give their children stable relationships but their promises of forever get flushed down the toilet 50% of the time.

Having a child is about giving it the love and life it deserves.

I don't think marriage has anything to do with that.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
March 30th, 2006 at 08:41am
My Mum had me before she was married.
But she was engaged I guess.
I guess the stituation depends.
*One*Kiss*and*Im*Alive*
Geek
*One*Kiss*and*Im*Alive*
April 9th, 2006 at 08:15pm
Im ok with it as long as you will be able to take care of the child. I dont really want any kids.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
April 10th, 2006 at 03:02pm
I don't see any point in marriage really. The only thing that matters is that 2 people love each other and a ring ain't gonna prove any different. But, although I haven't done the deed yet, I don't wish to get pregnant before I'm 25 because I really don't want kids at the moment. And the whole legal age thing is a load of bollocks. I will lose my virginity to someone I love when I feel like it. Not when some law says I can.

My life, my body, I'll do what the hell I want with it.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
April 10th, 2006 at 03:35pm
marriage is just like a handshake, you go have a wedding, sing some freakin papaer n there you go, it doesn't matter if you're married or not n have kids, all that matters is that if a guy n gal really want to have a kid....go ahead...n if they don't wanna get hitched...fine by me.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
April 10th, 2006 at 09:58pm
I think it's fine as long as the couple are responsible and prepared. I personally wouldn't do that, but there's nothing wrong with other people doing it IMHO.
GreenDayislife
Idiot
GreenDayislife
April 10th, 2006 at 10:39pm
my cousin is pregnant. she will be having the baby around easter. shes not married, doesnt know where the dad is. she 19 and works at a grocery store. she has to get money and supplies from the government or something. my mom totaly disapproves of it. she didnt even want to go to the baby shower because she didnt want to obsess over the baby all day. my cousins mom has no problem with it but thats probably because shes using it as a way to keep her mind off of her own problems
Baguelle
Baguelle
April 10th, 2006 at 11:32pm
I think it's fine, just as long as you aren't 12 and are without any support of yourself.

The other problem is, make sure the dude won't walk out on you. Then I have a problem.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 11th, 2006 at 12:01am
As long as your in a solid realationship, and can give the baby the love and things it needs, I think its fine.

If you dont love the father, or cant support the baby, it should be put up for adoption.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 11:04am
Fuck_America:
If you dont love the father, or cant support the baby, it should be put up for adoption.

Well I certainly disagree Confused

I have a friend whose mother got pregnant at an early age; the father left obviously and has never been seen since. Does that mean the child should be deprived of a loving, maternal bond all because there is no father?. Certainly not. A mother's love is the most powerful kind of love in the world, it should not be underestimated. Ever.

So you'd just stick the kid up for adoption if the father walked out, would you?.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 11th, 2006 at 12:42pm
Basket*Case:
I think it's fine, just as long as you aren't 12 and are without any support of yourself.

The other problem is, make sure the dude won't walk out on you. Then I have a problem.

Why should that matter? If the mother can look after a baby and support it I don't see a problem.
Register