August 21st, 2006 at 12:49am
All i have to say is, that you need a good job before you have a kid
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 21st, 2006 at 04:54am
catch_22:
All i have to say is, that you need a good job before you have a kid

what about all the people who do jobs like waitressing, or a driver on a building site they are not on good money and they are not good jobs so should they not have children? Because i know lots of people who do low paid jobs and can afford to have children, and the kids want for nothing, and i am not only talking material things i am talking about haveing two loving perants and a nice clean house to live in.
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
August 24th, 2006 at 03:27pm
i don't think that it is wrong. my mom got pregnant before she was married.....but she never got married to my real dad....i guess that's sorta different though.
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
August 25th, 2006 at 07:25am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Chelsea Chainsaw:
ppl shoulnd b allowed 2 b preg b4 marriage cuz jesus dont want that.

Think Did jesus tell you to never go on dictionary.com too?

lmfao That made my day.

I don't think there's a problem with it, to be quite honest. I have many friends who were born to parents are weren't (or still aren't) married. I don't really care. It doesn't make them any less. As long as you have love and guidance, I don't think marriage should be a big deal.
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
August 25th, 2006 at 07:57am
I don't see it as a problem. If the child is going to be brought up by two parents who love him/her and each other, then that is all that matters. That'll be the same if the parents were married anyway, so I don't really see a difference.
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
August 28th, 2006 at 05:02pm
depnends, many are against this because they feel that the child needs a stable home, which is true, but can't you have a stable home if your parents live together but are not married?
one of my closest friend's parents were not married, but lived together. they had 2 chidlren together and after 14 years they got married, it was a very romatic wedding and i know the youngest gilr (5) really liked it. but they never felt that they lived in an unstable home?

the negative side with this is that if one of the parents die, the child has a chance of not recieving a full inheritance. at least thats how it is here in Norway (north europe)
Whitney.
Idiot
Whitney.
September 3rd, 2006 at 01:34am
I don't think it's wrong to get pregnant before marriage.
Then again, I'm not the most religious person in the world.
Just my opinion.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
September 9th, 2006 at 10:17pm
i don't have anything against it. i mean, depending on the situation of course. if you're young and didn't use protection and have no way of financially supporting both you AND the baby and the father who's a prat has run off scared... that's not a good situation to be in. but some people just don't believe in marriage and still want kids. i can understand that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2006 at 10:42am
I think have a child in an unstable situation is not a wise choice. If you arent prepared for a child and Don't have the financial means to care for a child and are not in a secure relationship, then the enviorment is not suitable for a kid.

I Think marriage has absolutely nothing to do with anything I stated above. I Don't think I ever want to get married simply because I dont need a piece of paper to tell me I love someone and its just a hassel.

There are plenty of people who are married that have no bussiness having kids because the enviorment they have is not child friendly. If two people are in a steady reationship and are ready to accept the responability of having a kid, then I think that they have every right to have one. Marriage is not the only way for two people to know that they want to be together.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 5th, 2006 at 08:22pm
I'm definitely against it. I mean I have a friend who's mom got pregnant with at 17. And I have like 6 or 7 cousins who had kids out of marriage, but I still disagree with it. I'm Catholic and I grew up on this believe.
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
November 7th, 2006 at 10:53pm
i don't it's wrong, well, my mom had two kids before she got married, well, in fact she never did (get marry).
Garrett Hanlund
This Board Is My Home
Garrett Hanlund

Mibba Blog
November 9th, 2006 at 11:33pm
I don't think marrage is a must. I was present at my parents' wedding, acctually. I do think that a steady relationship is best for having children, but also as a strong anti-abortionist I do understand that accidents happen and yeah...

I guess it doesn't really matter to me.
Garrett Hanlund
This Board Is My Home
Garrett Hanlund

Mibba Blog
November 9th, 2006 at 11:36pm
Dita.Von.Teese.:
I think have a child in an unstable situation is not a wise choice. If you arent prepared for a child and Don't have the financial means to care for a child and are not in a secure relationship, then the enviorment is not suitable for a kid.

I Think marriage has absolutely nothing to do with anything I stated above. I Don't think I ever want to get married simply because I dont need a piece of paper to tell me I love someone and its just a hassel.

There are plenty of people who are married that have no bussiness having kids because the enviorment they have is not child friendly. If two people are in a steady reationship and are ready to accept the responability of having a kid, then I think that they have every right to have one. Marriage is not the only way for two people to know that they want to be together.
Exactly.
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 01:10am
i dont think its wrong in any way. i personally may want kids one day, but that dosent necassarily mean i want to be married. for all i know i may be a lesbian one day (im currently bi) !
my parents arent married and never were at first it was weird for me but now im just like w/e. if they dont want to get married thats their choice.
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 01:17am
but i guess i like to live dangerously. you may be financially unstable and that may not be good for raising kids, but i personally like to dangle myself in the face of danger. you could live by the rules and be safe and ahit, or you could take a chance and let time grab your wrist and direct you where to go!
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2006 at 02:47am
if purposely, i dont think its the best thing to do, for the kid's sake. i dont think it;s just flat out WRONG but in my personal opinon, it isnt best for the kid. unless the parents plan to get married. then meh. okay Smile
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 10th, 2006 at 03:41am
BillieStoleMyVirginity:
but i guess i like to live dangerously. you may be financially unstable and that may not be good for raising kids, but i personally like to dangle myself in the face of danger. you could live by the rules and be safe and ahit, or you could take a chance and let time grab your wrist and direct you where to go!

Or you could be smart and raise your child in a stable environment. I don't know about you, but I think I'd rather not have children in a dangerous environment, as to endanger their lives.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2006 at 10:21am
Deadboy:
if purposely, i dont think its the best thing to do, for the kid's sake. i dont think it;s just flat out WRONG but in my personal opinon, it isnt best for the kid. unless the parents plan to get married. then meh. okay Smile

What does being married have to do with anything? Some people don't ever want to get married their entire life because they find the concept immoral, and just because you are married doesn't mean you are a good parent either. There is ALOT more than that to being a parent.
*Sophie*
*Sophie*
December 10th, 2006 at 11:14am
Getting pregnant before marriage doesn't mean the mother is a teen mother. My parents never got married because they didn't feel the need, and my mother was 27 when she got me. Not really a teen right?
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 08:10pm
i wouldnt want to ENDANGER my kids' lives! fuck, im not crazy! what i mean is, if i, say, have the choice between going to uni and being in a band part time and having a uni degree to fall back on (but what i really want to do is be in a band) or i could just be in a band and see where that takes me, then i would choose not to go to uni. so if i had a choice between raising my kids in a boring married relationship i would be like, nar, Fuck it! coz as long as my kids are alive and well and happy thats all thatmatters. i personally hate the idea of marriage.
Register