robotchicken.

Mibba
February 7th, 2006 at 10:18pm
Yes I do pray. I believe it works.
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
February 8th, 2006 at 07:02am
Based on my Atheistic beliefs, no I don't believe that it works.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 8th, 2006 at 08:18am
No I don't think it works, I think it's a waste of time but if it makes people feel better thinking that there is something/someone listening let 'em waste their time, I don't care.
the17th-minority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the17th-minority
February 10th, 2006 at 07:29pm
Everytime I need some help for keeping myself on track, I do pray. Like, I wanted to achieve my dream of playing basketball...and I am now the top point scorer on the team. All I did was ask God to keep me on track and not lose hope. It also gives you a bit of a boost.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 10th, 2006 at 08:57pm
the17th-minority:
Everytime I need some help for keeping myself on track, I do pray. Like, I wanted to achieve my dream of playing basketball...and I am now the top point scorer on the team. All I did was ask God to keep me on track and not lose hope. It also gives you a bit of a boost.

is kind of like when you pray you are asking someone else to beleive in you, so it makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself and pushes you to strive to acheive your goals..due to the "boost" of self confidence
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
February 11th, 2006 at 08:33am
There has been studies done to see if praying works.
And psychologically, if people believe that they are being prayed for or truly believe in what they are praying for it does work.
But it is a hugely psychological thing!
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 11th, 2006 at 06:05pm
I'm not sure if praying works, but if it makes someone feel good then that can only be a good thing
Zoie
Zoie
February 11th, 2006 at 08:45pm
I pray sometimes, but not really for any religious reason. I think I just do it so I can think someone knows whats going on with me...if you understand any of that. I don't really think it works though. I've been praying for my friend to get better for 1 yr and he hasn't gotten any better, so when it doesn't work, I kinda start to question the whole idea of praying
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
February 11th, 2006 at 10:30pm
I read somewhere if you believe in something alot, alot it will happen. o_o Like you pray alot [pray=believe] you make it happen. I dunno....I read it somewheres O_O_O_
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
February 11th, 2006 at 11:50pm
fuck no. prayer is shit. I prayed many times and they didn't happen. fuck it.
Last Kennedy Alive
Geek
Last Kennedy Alive
February 12th, 2006 at 04:19am
I pray evrynight, no exception..
I pray for evry single one I know, for them to get better if they are ill and stuf; I pray for my marks at school, my health, my mental stability, my family, blah blah blah
I can say it works, in one or another way it really works for me Very Happy
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
February 12th, 2006 at 05:20am
If you really believe in something, anything can happen. It's not about whether it's true or not, it's something you can count on. Most people need something to believe, and it probably is a relaxing thought that life still works things out, that everything doesn't lay upon your own shoulders.

I don't pray, I try to deal with things on my own, because no event I've seen is so unjustified/unbelivable that I'd have to ask why. Life is.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 12th, 2006 at 06:13am
there was aflood one day and this christian didnt want to leave his house until godvame and saved him so he prayed, so god sent a rabbi the rabbi said please get in the bost for you'll drown and the man said no because my god will coma and save me, so the man prayed agagin and then god sent a helicopter and the piolet said get in we'll take you to saftey and the man said no my god will save me, so next god sent down a boat and the rower said please get in and the man siad no my god will come and save me, then the man died he drowned and he went to heaven and he said to god, god why didnt you come and save me i prayed for your help and god said "i sent down a rabbi, a helicopter and a boat and you didnt get in what more do you expect me to do?

Just somthing that a read in a book some place
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 12th, 2006 at 09:04pm
tre_cool_is_god:
there was aflood one day and this christian didnt want to leave his house until godvame and saved him so he prayed, so god sent a rabbi the rabbi said please get in the bost for you'll drown and the man said no because my god will coma and save me, so the man prayed agagin and then god sent a helicopter and the piolet said get in we'll take you to saftey and the man said no my god will save me, so next god sent down a boat and the rower said please get in and the man siad no my god will come and save me, then the man died he drowned and he went to heaven and he said to god, god why didnt you come and save me i prayed for your help and god said "i sent down a rabbi, a helicopter and a boat and you didnt get in what more do you expect me to do?

maybe letting him die was a way of saving him?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 02:58am
LovesBillieJoe:
tre_cool_is_god:

yeah maybe, but it just felt fitting to the discussion.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 13th, 2006 at 11:14am
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
tre_cool_is_god:

it was Smile
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 11:19am
LovesBillieJoe:
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
tre_cool_is_god:

it was Smile

i must have picked up a new brain for christmas because i am not normaly this lucid.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 12:54pm
tre_cool_is_god:

Yea I read that once...somewhere. or i was told it Confused by you maybe. oh i think it was! oh yep..ok sorry i dont think praying works, i used to pray a few years ago everynight in hope that the bullying stopped. but it didnt. Sad if it did i would deffinatly be praying for the same thing today.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 12:54pm
lucid? Confused
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 13th, 2006 at 12:57pm
TOODLIE: