Translucent or transparent.
oh ok
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 01:14pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
there was aflood one day and this christian didnt want to leave his house until godvame and saved him so he prayed, so god sent a rabbi the rabbi said please get in the bost for you'll drown and the man said no because my god will coma and save me, so the man prayed agagin and then god sent a helicopter and the piolet said get in we'll take you to saftey and the man said no my god will save me, so next god sent down a boat and the rower said please get in and the man siad no my god will come and save me, then the man died he drowned and he went to heaven and he said to god, god why didnt you come and save me i prayed for your help and god said "i sent down a rabbi, a helicopter and a boat and you didnt get in what more do you expect me to do?

Just somthing that a read in a book some place
Yea I read that once...somewhere. or i was told it Confused by you maybe. oh i think it was! oh yep..ok sorry i dont think praying works, i used to pray a few years ago everynight in hope that the bullying stopped. but it didnt. Sad if it did i would deffinatly be praying for the same thing today.

yeah it was me that told you i just wanted to share it will everyone else.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:16pm
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
there was aflood one day and this christian didnt want to leave his house until godvame and saved him so he prayed, so god sent a rabbi the rabbi said please get in the bost for you'll drown and the man said no because my god will coma and save me, so the man prayed agagin and then god sent a helicopter and the piolet said get in we'll take you to saftey and the man said no my god will save me, so next god sent down a boat and the rower said please get in and the man siad no my god will come and save me, then the man died he drowned and he went to heaven and he said to god, god why didnt you come and save me i prayed for your help and god said "i sent down a rabbi, a helicopter and a boat and you didnt get in what more do you expect me to do?

Yea I read that once...somewhere. or i was told it Confused by you maybe. oh i think it was! oh yep..ok sorry i dont think praying works, i used to pray a few years ago everynight in hope that the bullying stopped. but it didnt. Sad if it did i would deffinatly be praying for the same thing today.

I didnt tell you off Crying or Very sad
whatwasithinking
Geek
whatwasithinking

Blog
February 13th, 2006 at 01:31pm
From personal experience yes I believe it does work.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 01:33pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

good one would hope not!!
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:36pm
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

WTF was the good one all bout? well ok. but i shall tell someone off in a min i am soooooooooo angry ARGH
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 01:38pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

WTF was the good one all bout? well ok. but i shall tell someone off in a min i am soooooooooo angry ARGH

who do you wanna tell orf???
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:46pm
[quote="tre_cool_is_god"]
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

anyobdy hu wanbts to be yelled at.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 13th, 2006 at 03:19pm
^ how come you wanna tell someone off??? (you can yell at me if it makes you feel better but i dont understand why!!)
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 10:43am
Um, don't jump on me for this, but I don't think praying makes the slightest bit of difference to someone's luck or their chances of going to heaven.
Think about it, if praying really worked, how the fuck would that get to God? And there must be, I don't know, thousands of people praying at the same time, God wouldn't be able to hear them all at once.
I do believe there's a God,I sort of have mixed feelings on that subject, but I don't believe that praying works.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 11:40am
Decorated Emergancy:
Um, don't jump on me for this, but I don't think praying makes the slightest bit of difference to someone's luck or their chances of going to heaven.
Think about it, if praying really worked, how the fuck would that get to God? And there must be, I don't know, thousands of people praying at the same time, God wouldn't be able to hear them all at once.
I do believe there's a God,I sort of have mixed feelings on that subject, but I don't believe that praying works.

I don't know what God you worship, but the Chsritian God is apparently Omniscient, Omnipotent and Pre-eminent.

This would mean (s)he, as a superior being, has no problem dealing with 38759148699 prayer requests at any one given time.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 11:46am
Bloodraine:
Decorated Emergancy:

I don't know what God you worship, but the Chsritian God is apparently Omniscient, Omnipotent and Pre-eminent.

This would mean (s)he, as a superior being, has no problem dealing with 38759148699 prayer requests at any one given time.

But I really don't see how that's possible/realistic.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 11:52am
Decorated Emergancy:

You don't see it because you are only a mortal creature.

God is the centrepoint of human existance, from a Christian perspective, and he is ruler of all.

There is no possibility, there is no realism. He is God, he is the supreme existance. If he can create the universe, he can answer prayers.

Then again, you could be an Atheist like me and think God doesn't exist at all. Cool
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 11:56am
Bloodraine:
Decorated Emergancy:

You don't see it because you are only a mortal creature.

God is the centrepoint of human existance, from a Christian perspective, and he is ruler of all.

There is no possibility, there is no realism. He is God, he is the supreme existance. If he can create the universe, he can answer prayers.

Then again, you could be an Atheist like me and think God doesn't exist at all. Cool

The subject is a kind of hit and miss/guess question. I don't know what to think.
I suppose I'm not really Atheist..there must be SOMETHING. But I'm not a christian who goes to church and prays and talks about God all the time and such. I've never been to church in my life. AND I've never prayed.
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
February 19th, 2006 at 01:48pm
I believe it does, because at my Christian camp, my partly-deaf friend came to the front to be prayed for, she collapsed, and when she woke up she could hear for the first time of her life in her left ear, and still can today.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
February 19th, 2006 at 01:50pm
No.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 19th, 2006 at 09:55pm
i really dont know, 'cuz i always look at it at different points of views spiritually, or scientificall. cuzi either think about the story of the angel talking to mary about her new child and that he was the son of god an all that stuff or can there really be a god? i mean, when you die do you live your life in perfecxtion or this evil underworld?
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
February 20th, 2006 at 09:14am
Bloodraine:
If you want something enough, anything can work. I think this issue all comes down to how strongly you believe in something. I don't pray as such, but I believe that it does have a great deal of benefits.

I totally agree with that.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 20th, 2006 at 02:25pm
Emotionless Dream:

you dont think that he can hear and listen to a million prayers at once because you and i dont have the capability to comprehend God's power. he is too great even for US to understand, all you have to do is beleive, thats your understanding. if God doesnt want us to understand he wont let us, clearly NO ONE knows why God does what He does, but its because of sin that we dont understand his intentions.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 21st, 2006 at 05:37am
Bloodraine:
Omniscient, Omnipotent and Pre-eminent.

Sorry Meg, but is there any chance of an explaination on those? I would look them up, but I'm not on my own computer and this one is fucking SLOW. Sorry Embarassed
Register