Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 08:11am
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Bloodraine:
Omniscient, Omnipotent and Pre-eminent.

Sorry Meg, but is there any chance of an explaination on those? I would look them up, but I'm not on my own computer and this one is fucking SLOW. Sorry Embarassed

om·nis·cient
adj.
Having total knowledge; knowing everything

om·nip·o·tent
adj.
Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful.

pre·em·i·nent or pre-em·i·nent
adj.
Superior to or notable above all others; outstanding

There you go Smile.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 21st, 2006 at 08:22am
Thanks Very Happy
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 7th, 2006 at 08:11pm
I think that sometimes if you want something so much, some sort of fluke in nature happens and it works out.
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
April 7th, 2006 at 09:32pm
i pray a lot. more than a lot. i believe he answers my prayers. they just take time, you know?
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 7th, 2006 at 09:36pm
Praying works in my opinion.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 11:13am
well, I look at it this way, God hears all prayers and he answers them, sometimes the answer is no
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
April 8th, 2006 at 11:19am
No. I don't believe in the religious stuff, and praying goes right along with it. It's just a day of good luck or something. I don't know. Meh....my views are unimportant, and will most likely get bashed.
Tyler
Tyler
April 8th, 2006 at 11:37am
I really don't know. I've felt that praying has help me get though think/ do better at things, but I don't think anything ever came directly from it. But I don't pray that much so yeah...
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 9th, 2006 at 09:43pm
I do think praying works, as said before, if you believe enough and it's meant to happen. If your belief is strong enough and your prayers are reasonable (not acting like God is santa clause) then yes, I think it can work.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 07:38am
No; because I'm not religeous in any shape or form. And I never will be.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
April 10th, 2006 at 09:06am
This is an interesting question...hmm...
Well. Me personally, I am not religious. Therefore I do not pray and don't believe in it. However, to someone who is religious, praying may well be a very important part of their religion, and life. So...I think, really, it all comes down to how much you believe in the religion and who you are praying to.
It's sort of a state of mind. If you believe it that much, it may well be real, at least to you.
Anyway, I think praying helps people's religion seem..closer, and more important to them, so in that respect I guess it does help, yeas.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 10th, 2006 at 10:43am
no, not reallly

Thats that
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
April 10th, 2006 at 11:07am
It all depends on a person's beliefs. If they believe in their heart that it works...perhaps it does.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
April 10th, 2006 at 11:13am
It worked for me.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 10th, 2006 at 01:18pm
Well actually The Bible has been to blame for quite a few deaths also.....the witch hunts, the crusades,the cults..........there are cults in organized religiion today, I stay away from it.........

some churches go 5-7 days a week, it's called revival....??? they talk in tongues and brainwash the uninitiated, put a lot of FEAR in peoples heads......that takes a while to get OUT!!!

It's insane........

I'm spiritual, not religious......

a technician of the sacred, maybe.

The futures uncertain and the end is always near.....

H-F-P-R

killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
April 10th, 2006 at 03:31pm
lol. i used to pray when i thought my mum would spank me..n usually she didn't so i owe whoever helped me out. i personally do not believe in God...i believe in spirits, spells/incantations and energy. me n my bassist have read eahcothers minds and i take away my best friend's headaches with my own energy...it feels good when you help people. but i don't really pray much...i sometimes make a wish, but i don't pray.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 11th, 2006 at 10:25pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Well actually The Bible has been to blame for quite a few deaths also.....the witch hunts, the crusades,the cults..........there are cults in organized religiion today, I stay away from it.........

some churches go 5-7 days a week, it's called revival....??? they talk in tongues and brainwash the uninitiated, put a lot of FEAR in peoples heads......that takes a while to get OUT!!!

It's insane........

I'm spiritual, not religious......

a technician of the sacred, maybe.

The futures uncertain and the end is always near.....

H-F-P-R

what cults? just a question...
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
April 11th, 2006 at 10:27pm
I was wondering how come some people say Christians are resopsible for some deaths and yet the people who used to kill Christians arent metioned at all. :/
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2006 at 11:16am
Sheepo@_@:
I was wondering how come some people say Christians are resopsible for some deaths and yet the people who used to kill Christians arent metioned at all. :/

Well that'd be bad debating skills, wouldn't it?

Admitting your argument to be slightly tainted is not a good idea, and it all depends on what side you're coming from...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 12th, 2006 at 03:09pm
praying could work for some people. If you want somthingbad enough you could achive it.
Register