SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
December 8th, 2006 at 03:32pm
I think that might have been the one my VCR ate...you mean the green screen video thing?
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 8th, 2006 at 07:05pm
^oh I saw a clip of something like that online. & he was talking about how the Decemberists were doing something like that for their new video & he was like 'they're copying me! I challenge you, Decemberists, to a dual' or something like that. twas funny Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 9th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Yeahhh, it made me laugh. Laughing I liked when he said, "Some indie rock band is ripping off my style! Why can't they be like all the other indie rock bands and just rip off the Pixies?" Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 10th, 2006 at 01:06am
Janie Jones:
I think that might have been the one my VCR ate...you mean the green screen video thing?

ya
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 10th, 2006 at 01:06am
miss world:
^oh I saw a clip of something like that online. & he was talking about how the Decemberists were doing something like that for their new video & he was like 'they're copying me! I challenge you, Decemberists, to a dual' or something like that. twas funny Laughing

yep
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 10th, 2006 at 12:52pm
As Seen On TV:
Janie Jones:

ya

Damn. I really wanted to see that one. Cheese
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 10th, 2006 at 08:32pm
Janie Jones:
Yeahhh, it made me laugh. Laughing I liked when he said, "Some indie rock band is ripping off my style! Why can't they be like all the other indie rock bands and just rip off the Pixies?" Laughing

Laughing foonie. but true Wink
Canadian_saint
Idiot
Canadian_saint
December 10th, 2006 at 11:42pm
Janie Jones:

Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 11th, 2006 at 05:12pm
miss world:
Janie Jones:

Laughing foonie. but true Wink

Isn't it? Laughing Stephen speaks only the truth, right?

Canadian_saint, I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that your ava made me go all Retard
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 11th, 2006 at 06:47pm
Janie Jones:
Isn't it? Laughing Stephen speaks only the truth, right?

yesh, because Stephen is god Wink

ooh and I can't wait to see this "shredding war." Laughing it's atleast a little something to entertain me over the break
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
December 11th, 2006 at 08:59pm
miss world:

I think they're actually bringing The Decemberists in stuido and having a "guitar off" to see who wins. (i tihnk its on December 20th)

and as Steven said...

"I'll even give them home field advantage by holding the competition in December"
lmfao lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 12th, 2006 at 03:50pm
Guitar-off? As in...Stephen playing guitar? lmfao OH I am looking forward to that.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 12th, 2006 at 05:22pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
"I'll even give them home field advantage by holding the competition in December"
lmfao lmfao

oh I know, I saw that Laughing love it

I know, señor Colbert on the geetar. muy cómico Wink
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 12th, 2006 at 10:05pm
miss world:
Minority_Under_Dog:
lmfao lmfao

oh I know, I saw that Laughing love it

I know, señor Colbert on the geetar. muy cómico Wink

I can only imagine. Laughing Although, a couple weeks ago Tina Fey was on the Daily Show and she and Jon were talking about Stephen being a ladies' man (which was hilarious enough in itself)...And Jon was like "Yeah, I could just see him sitting there at the end of the night with his acoustic guitar..." lmfao Somehow, I just can't see it.

Actually...no, this is really scary, but I can. Shifty
Tami
Idiot
Tami

Blog
December 15th, 2006 at 11:16pm
I watch it every night.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 16th, 2006 at 11:46am
I'm looking very forward to his shredding contest with the Decemberists on the 20th. Laughing He declared yesterday that he's learned the first ten seconds of Stairway to Heaven. Party YAY STEPHEN.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 19th, 2006 at 12:44am
Janie Jones:
I can only imagine. Laughing Although, a couple weeks ago Tina Fey was on the Daily Show and she and Jon were talking about Stephen being a ladies' man (which was hilarious enough in itself)...And Jon was like "Yeah, I could just see him sitting there at the end of the night with his acoustic guitar..." lmfao Somehow, I just can't see it.

Actually...no, this is really scary, but I can. Shifty

lmfao ha true

Wednesday, man. it's on Cool
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:08pm
Anybody else see the Guitarmageddon? lmfao And how he pulled out Peter fucking Frampton, of all people, to save the day? hahaha. It was grand. I particularly liked the "tattoos" on his arms...I'm pretty sure he had Jon draw them on with sharpie right before they went on the air. hehe.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 23rd, 2006 at 12:16am
I was so mad! I fucking missed most of it! cause I was at a friend's house & she's not a big Colbert lover. but I did manage to see the last 5 minutes or so. I know! fucking Peter Frampton! everybody loves the Colbert. Cool anyhoo, I need to find the clips of the rest of it on Youtube or something.......

but I loved his Village People-esque outfit Wink
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 24th, 2006 at 10:57am
miss world:
I was so mad! I fucking missed most of it! cause I was at a friend's house & she's not a big Colbert lover. but I did manage to see the last 5 minutes or so. I know! fucking Peter Frampton! everybody loves the Colbert. Cool anyhoo, I need to find the clips of the rest of it on Youtube or something.......

but I loved his Village People-esque outfit Wink

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be on Youtube. You have to see the whole thing, it was brilliant. Laughing
Register