Was Hitler a weak or strong dictator? Did he do any good?

AuthorMessage
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
December 13th, 2006 at 06:33pm
any good he may have done is compleatly out wighted by his indoctrination of a The German people, causeing WWII, and the mass murder of 6 million people.
and even if he didn't act out the "Final Solution" himself, he's still held acountable becuase he told people to do it, Which is the same as doing it himself.
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 14th, 2006 at 09:51pm
there r these fools who held this convention tryin 2 prove that the holocaust never happened. its called the "holocaust deniers convention"
ha. ha.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 15th, 2006 at 11:14am
BillieStoleMyVirginity:
there r these fools who held this convention tryin 2 prove that the holocaust never happened. its called the "holocaust deniers convention"
ha. ha.

i personally belive it did but what if they found out it didnt happen and it was all a conspirecy (sp)
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
December 15th, 2006 at 08:20pm
Lucifers Angel:
BillieStoleMyVirginity:
ha. ha.

i personally belive it did but what if they found out it didnt happen and it was all a conspirecy (sp)

highly unlikely. there's evidence. concentration camps with gas chambers in the middle of nowhere? it's not for decoration i can tell you that.

people denied the holocaust probably because it was behind the scenes whereas the world war II was the main attraction. 6 millions jews could not have died from nothing.

hitler was definitely a smart man. for him to have climbed to the top from basically nothing, he must've had the brains. he controlled germany all on his own [with his NAZI army whom 'he' directed] and killed [in total] 10 million people [6 millions jewish, 4 millions others].

if hitler used his brains for good, germany could easily be a country on top of the world instead of the usa.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
December 16th, 2006 at 02:12am
He was a strong leader, he had really sick morals. but he had a fucked up child hood frim what i have read.
Franny.
Franny.
December 16th, 2006 at 02:48am
strummer92:
He was a strong leader, he had really sick morals. but he had a fucked up child hood frim what i have read.

was it fucked up enough for him to have killed so many people?
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
December 16th, 2006 at 05:11am
I think he was a powerful dictator, and that he was hiding his actions from German people and foreigners. What do you think?
Someone told me that one man said he didn't know what was Hitler doing, and if he knew, he would go and spit on his face.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:04pm
The plan that he devised was amazing- it was the plan being put into action that caused the deaths of millions of Jews.

His view's on his country and life were derogatory and they didn't exactly give people a chance, but he was a genius. In no way am I supporting what the nukka did, but he just didn't use his mind properly.

LOLBABBLE.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:13pm
I could see where he was coming from...

He wanted a paradise, an utopia. Okay, his idea of an utopia was fucked and all and it was the biggest disaster ever...

But...kinda...poetical in a way.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:35pm
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

He wanted a paradise, an utopia. Okay, his idea of an utopia was fucked and all and it was the biggest disaster ever...

You think Judging certain humans as superior based on qualities like religion is poetic? Shocked
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:37pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

You think Judging certain humans as superior based on qualities like religion is poetic? Shocked
No.

I meant that striving towards a paradise. That's poetic.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:53pm
No its not...it's...creepy. Damn. I don't know as much about Hitler as everyone else here, though. As someone mentioned, he had a funny moustache. The Holocaust was partially his fault. Mein Kampf is banned in many countries and out of print anyway. He was a good speaker, charistmatic. And he controlled pretty much all of what happened. He had the potential for a good mind.

Unfortunately, he was screwed up and twisted and creepy. So his brain was bad bad bad. He had Jewish blood and that, I suppose, was a problem for him when he was growing up. He wanted to eliminate that.

This is a fun fact: recently a bunch of Santa statues were withdrawn from every shop because they had their hand out and it looked like the Zeig Heil thing.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:58pm
lyrical_gaah52:
No its not...it's...creepy. Damn. I don't know as much about Hitler as everyone else here, though. As someone mentioned, he had a funny moustache. The Holocaust was partially his fault. Mein Kampf is banned in many countries and out of print anyway. He was a good speaker, charistmatic. And he controlled pretty much all of what happened. He had the potential for a good mind.

Unfortunately, he was screwed up and twisted and creepy. So his brain was bad bad bad. He had Jewish blood and that, I suppose, was a problem for him when he was growing up. He wanted to eliminate that.

This is a fun fact: recently a bunch of Santa statues were withdrawn from every shop because they had their hand out and it looked like the Zeig Heil thing.

Creepy that he was striving towards perfection? I don't think that's creepy.

yes, saying that Jews and mentally ill people and such were the cause of imperfection was creepy. Killing them was creepy.

All I am saying is that the basic idea is human nature. Isn't that what everyone would like? A perfect world?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 17th, 2006 at 06:26am
How was he a genius?! Lieing isn't genius..
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 17th, 2006 at 06:55am
Make you Smile.:

He did manage to pull it off pretty well, though.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 08:22am
Bloodraine:
Make you Smile.:

And the only reason why he was able pull it off is because at the time, Germany was turmoil do to the punnishments imposed by the Treaty of Versailles at the end of World War I.
So you figure you have a whole nation that's in proverty and ruin.It doesn't take much effort for someone to say, " I will get us out of this, and make us greater then the ones that did this to us" and cause alot of people to fallow him, give him power ect.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 17th, 2006 at 09:15am
Maiku's Requiem:
Bloodraine:
Make you Smile.:

And the only reason why he was able pull it off is because at the time, Germany was turmoil do to the punnishments imposed by the Treaty of Versailles at the end of World War I.
So you figure you have a whole nation that's in proverty and ruin.It doesn't take much effort for someone to say, " I will get us out of this, and make us greater then the ones that did this to us" and cause alot of people to fallow him, give him power ect.

And it worked.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
December 17th, 2006 at 11:46pm
GreenDay420:
strummer92:

alot of people in his family had mental health problem
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
December 18th, 2006 at 08:38am
strummer92:
GreenDay420:
strummer92:

alot of people in his family had mental health problem

How does that make his childhood fucked up? Neutral
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 18th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Misanthropist:
How does that make his childhood fucked up? Neutral

Living with people who have mental illnesses can be extreamly hard. If it was someone he looked up to, he may have gotten ideas and morals from them.

Plus, mental illness can run in the family. It could have affected him, as well.
Register