tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 14th, 2007 at 07:25am
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
tyco:
they are mostly put in secure wings of prisons, but your right they should not be killed if killing is wrong in the eyes of the law then its wrong for everyone.

----

okay i also agree they souldnt be killed but i dissagree with this statement cause seriously if somone killed my friend or family i would want revenge fuck the law it hs nothing to do with them.

LAW is what seperates us from animals LAW is what stops anarchy from breaking out and breaking down 'polite' society LAW is what allows us to keep our morals, because we know we are protected.

You can't justify killing of any kind. Firstly when it comes to child molesters there's a certain degree of pyschology involved meaning they can't be fully held responcible for their actions and should be placed in a mental institution.

secondly, if the wrong person is caught you can't 'unkill' someone

Thirdly law governs our society and IS society so it has everything to do with them.

no i wasnt talking about pedos and i also agreed they shouldnt be killed
and it really dosnt have anything to do with them cause its down to me they can only try and stop me from killing somone.. and if somone took the life of a friend or family member that is what i would want to do... depending on the case of corse.

and im not being funny... but seriously...whenever you see somone who is remotely attractive do you go up and have a play?? tell them not to tell anyone it wont hurt... the answer is NO... they have the will to stop themselves... there just disgusting.. and how can you justifie the pain and suffering the child has to go through at the time and as they grow up?

you have obviously misunderstood everything i'm saying 0_o

i'm not saying the crime is any less significant but to understand the nature of what happened you have to take all aspects into account. you can't ignore mental health probems because of the deprevity of the crime.

my sister is a little retarded.. she still has will to say no to stop herself doing things!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 08:03am
tyco:
my sister is a little retarded.. she still has will to say no to stop herself doing thing!

There is more than one type of mental disorder in the world... Rolling Eyes
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 08:04am
Not everybody has the same mental health problems. some cases range from believing what their doing isn't wrong but normal or to completely not being on the same plain of thought than us

by the way don't you think it's insensitive to call your sister retarded.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 14th, 2007 at 03:20pm
still not even a mental dissorder can justify that!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 10:12am
tyco:

For the love of pete no one is saying that it justify's the atrocity but you have to take it into accoutn so that the court of law can fully understand not only what happened but why.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 03:48am
NeoSteph:
tyco:

For the love of pete no one is saying that it justify's the atrocity but you have to take it into accoutn so that the court of law can fully understand not only what happened but why.

okay agreed but still no one can justify it! Laughing Razz sorry..

i see what ya mean but by sending them to a mental instatution they are getting away lightly.. they should get the same punishment as everyone else..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 08:42am
tyco:
NeoSteph:
tyco:

i see what ya mean but by sending them to a mental instatution they are getting away lightly.. they should get the same punishment as everyone else..

being locked up in a mental asylum and being locked in a prison is really not that different to the frame of mind to the patient. To them having no contact with children would infuriate them.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 09:55am
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
tyco:

being locked up in a mental asylum and being locked in a prison is really not that different to the frame of mind to the patient. To them having no contact with children would infuriate them.

but they wouldnt get that in prison either or all the luxurys.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:07am
tyco:
Do you think they should stay in prison rather than go somewhere where they'll still be locked up, but to get better?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 10:09am
Anji:
tyco:
Do you think they should stay in prison rather than go somewhere where they'll still be locked up, but to get better?

yes untill the day they die then they need not get better anyways..
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:14am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:

yes untill the day they die then they need not get better anyways..
If somebody had unprotected sex, and they got AIDS, would you deny them treatment?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 10:23am
no.. thats compleatly different.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:32am
tyco:
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
tyco:

They don't get luxury's they only thing different between asylum and prison, is instead of bars it's a padded room and they also have to attend therapy which is not only useful to themselves but to us, because we are able to learn more about the human mind.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:36am
tyco:
How?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 11:15am
For the love of pete no one is saying that it justify's the atrocity but you have to take it into accoutn so that the court of law can fully understand not only what happened but why.[/quote]

i see what ya mean but by sending them to a mental instatution they are getting away lightly.. they should get the same punishment as everyone else..[/quote]

being locked up in a mental asylum and being locked in a prison is really not that different to the frame of mind to the patient. To them having no contact with children would infuriate them.[/quote]

but they wouldnt get that in prison either or all the luxurys.[/quote]

They don't get luxury's they only thing different between asylum and prison, is instead of bars it's a padded room and they also have to attend therapy which is not only useful to themselves but to us, because we are able to learn more about the human mind.[/quote]

very few patients get the padded rooms thats a common miss conception.. they get a lobby and good food and tv all sorts to keep them amused... and there int as much stricktness
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 11:17am
tyco:
very few patients get the padded rooms thats a common miss conception.. they get a lobby and good food and tv all sorts to keep them amused... and there int as much stricktness
Are you sure you aren't confusing a mental institution with an elderly care home?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 11:19am
Anji:
tyco:
How?

because somone with aids isnt harming anyone else unless they go out having sex or purpously giving aids to others then i agree they shoud also be locked up.
to be honest i dont see how you can link that as the same thing.. its COMPLEATLY different. lol
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 11:19am
Anji:
tyco:
Are you sure you aren't confusing a mental institution with an elderly care home?

no.. my aunt used to work in one catering for them i know the difference belive me.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 11:22am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
How?

because somone with aids isnt harming anyone else unless they go out having sex or purpously giving aids to others then i agree they shoud also be locked up.
to be honest i dont see how you can link that as the same thing.. its COMPLEATLY different. lol
I know it's different, but I wanted to know if you see the terms of difference, well, differently. Which you do...

AIDS of course isn't mental, but it can never be properly cured like a mental disease. So if a mentally disturbed patient should be locked away instead of treated, then someone with AIDS should be as well?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 11:25am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:

no.. my aunt used to work in one catering for them i know the difference belive me.
Yeah, sarcasm...hahaha, you know.

Whatever.

It's against all the regulations for these places which are designed specifically for those who need them, like the mentally ill. If they had no padded rooms or quarentine rooms or whatever, they'd be closed down. If they didn't have these facilities and continued to run, they'd be breaking laws against safety regulations for these places.
Register