Child molestation

AuthorMessage
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 9th, 2005 at 12:44pm
† Lestat †:
Blind Tube Mare:
I don't see the problem with molesting those under the age of two. They won't remember, surely?

So its ok? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! You are sick! That is disgusting to even think that you sick fuck!!! I read a story about a baby girl in a third world country who was molested by two men while her mother was out and they slit her with glass and then molested her, you think that is ok? And even if they dont remember it their family or loved ones will!

Shocked how could i say that (blind tube ware) i agree wit person above.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 5th, 2005 at 05:37pm
....child molesters.....anyone who abuses children IN ANY WAY......

..........should be fucking CASTRATED....with a rusty cheese-grater

....tortured to within an inch of their sanity......an appropriate irony....as that is EXACTLY what happens to the VICTIMS......

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 05:41pm
It. Makes. Me. SICK!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 05:42pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

....tortured to within an inch of their sanity......an appropriate irony....as that is EXACTLY what happens to the VICTIMS......

H-F-P-R

O________________o
I agree!
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:58pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

H-F-P-R

O________________o

I agree!

perfect!
ren
Idiot
ren
November 5th, 2005 at 09:30pm
Fade2Black:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

H-F-P-R

O________________o

I agree!

perfect!

I completely agree but nothing will get their innocence back. Nothing will make that child forget what happened i dont know if theres really any kind of justice for those kids. Which is sad.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 04:49am
DEATH TO THEM ALL!!!! THAT IS THEY CAN PROOVE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THEY DID IT. BUT IF THEY DID FRY THEM I SAY!!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2005 at 08:09am
*-_WaItInG_-*:
chop their 'equipment' off.

The problem i see arising with this is (and i've said it before, i think) is that Castration is irreversible. So, what if this man has been falsely accused? Its to damn late once they've castrated him, and theres nothing he can do about it. Its the same with the death penalty, its a drastically 'final' solution, with serious concequences.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 09:52am
bloodraine:
*-_WaItInG_-*:

The problem i see arising with this is (and i've said it before, i think) is that Castration is irreversible. So, what if this man has been falsely accused? Its to damn late once they've castrated him, and theres nothing he can do about it. Its the same with the death penalty, its a drastically 'final' solution, with serious concequences.

if the guy was wrongly accused do you think that the girl/woman who accused him should have some sort of punishment, or do you think that there is no smoke without fire, me personaly i think that the accuser should have punishment, but if the guy is accused and found without a shadow of a doubt that he/she did it then without being to graphic should have eletrodes out to them and fried inside out.

Can poeple realise that woman molest children aswell and it is not just exclusivly a man thing? Personaly if anything like that happened to any of my kids i would track him/her down and rip them to pieces, but that is just my opinion and that is how i feal about it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 09:55am
[quote="Blind Tube Mare"]I don't see the problem with molesting those under the age of two. They won't remember, surely?[/q

WTF it doesnt matter what age you are, your still the victim and even at 2 you deserve retrebution.

THAT WAS A SICK AND SAD THING FOR ANYONE TO SAY.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2005 at 10:33am
junerae:
bloodraine:
*-_WaItInG_-*:

if the guy was wrongly accused do you think that the girl/woman who accused him should have some sort of punishment, or do you think that there is no smoke without fire, me personaly i think that the accuser should have punishment, but if the guy is accused and found without a shadow of a doubt that he/she did it then without being to graphic should have eletrodes out to them and fried inside out.

Can poeple realise that woman molest children aswell and it is not just exclusivly a man thing? Personaly if anything like that happened to any of my kids i would track him/her down and rip them to pieces, but that is just my opinion and that is how i feal about it.

Yes, i am well aware women do molest children, but less so then men. But you can't castrate a woman, and i was talking about castration. Therefore, what kind of punishments would you give to women? you can't have double standards such as Castration for men, and a prison term from women. And as for women falesely accusing men, well it happens, and there isnt a great deal we can do about it. Perhaps they should be punished, but i don't really think its necessary. And as for the 'no smoke without fire' debate, it is easy enough for anyone to make a false accusation, it doesnt mean there is any truth in it.
Maybe its just that i can't condone any type of physical violence against people (no matter what they have done, even child abuse/murder). But we aren't living in the dark ages anymore, and there is no need for such barbaric punishment.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 11:11am
So a woman can accuse a man and be able to wreck that persons life without punishment, and for women who molest children well i'm afffraid they should be castrated becuase there is such a thing as female castration, or even enforced hysterectomy. or even enforced sterliszation
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2005 at 11:21am
junerae:
So a woman can accuse a man and be able to wreck that persons life without punishment, and for women who molest children well i'm afffraid they should be castrated becuase there is such a thing as female castration, or even enforced hysterectomy. or even enforced sterliszation

And what will a forced hysterectomy do to help?. Women who have hysterectomies can still have sex, as far as i know. Its not going to stop them offending. And what punishment would you give a person for falsely acusing another person?. No, they should not be able to wreck a persons life, but if the accusation is false then it won't. But, lets face it, many many people lie and falsely accuse every day, and they receive little or no punishment. Its not a case of them being let off.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 11:27am
bloodraine:
junerae:

And what will a forced hysterectomy do to help?. Women who have hysterectomies can still have sex, as far as i know. Its not going to stop them offending. And what punishment would you give a person for falsely acusing another person?. No, they should not be able to wreck a persons life, but if the accusation is false then it won't. But, lets face it, many many people lie and falsely accuse every day, and they receive little or no punishment. Its not a case of them being let off.

yes it can wreck lifes and families, i have been reading about a family who had to move from they're home town because the man was accused and he didnt do it and they got hounded from the house where they're children grew, they're kids were getting spat at kicked and punched, the wife lost her job, and for people who fausly accuse should have at least do community service I.e picking up litter from the street or even mucking out stables in police stations, just some sort of punishment, perhaps even being forced to sit down and listen to familes who have had to move because some one was accused fausly.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2005 at 11:40am
yes it can wreck lifes and families, i have been reading about a family who had to move from they're home town because the man was accused and he didnt do it and they got hounded from the house where they're children grew, they're kids were getting spat at kicked and punched, the wife lost her job, and for people who fausly accuse should have at least do community service I.e picking up litter from the street or even mucking out stables in police stations, just some sort of punishment, perhaps even being forced to sit down and listen to familes who have had to move because some one was accused fausly.

Im not saying false accusation can't have dire concequences. I think we have all heard of cases with peope, being accused of rape, child molestation etc and then being let off because their accusor is lying. But what is it you were saying about 'no smoke without fire?'. And i think we're getting a little OT here.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 11:47am
no no no no sorry i must have got it wrong somewhere i dont believe in no smoke with out fire.

my friend just said now that perhaaps people who molest should be forced to get tattoos done saying that they are molesters,
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2005 at 11:53am
junerae:
no no no no sorry i must have got it wrong somewhere i dont believe in no smoke with out fire.

my friend just said now that perhaaps people who molest should be forced to get tattoos done saying that they are molesters,

That is a much better, less extreme and altogether more humane thing than castration. Your friend is right, and if the person is later acquited of being a child molester, they can always get theit tattoo lasered off.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 12:14pm
bloodraine:
junerae:

That is a much better, less extreme and altogether more humane thing than castration. Your friend is right, and if the person is later acquited of being a child molester, they can always get theit tattoo lasered off.

yes they can, however way we look at it there is no long or short answer to this one i guess we just have to put faith in our great legal system.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 6th, 2005 at 12:46pm
kingforafewdays:
Fade2Black:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

H-F-P-R

O________________o

I agree!

perfect!

I completely agree but nothing will get their innocence back. Nothing will make that child forget what happened i dont know if theres really any kind of justice for those kids. Which is sad.

true.....it's a sad fact....

H-F-P-R
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 12:50pm
let us hope that the victims of theses crimes get the justice that they deserve.

LET US HOPE THAT RIGHT MAKES MIGHT
Register