Child molestation

AuthorMessage
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
January 29th, 2007 at 07:46pm
I think they should be locked up and get some intense threapy.
None of this register in your town and stay X ammount of feet away from playgrounds bullshit.
Do I think they deserve to die? No, simply because I do not believe in the death penalty.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 29th, 2007 at 09:49pm
I think it's so wrong I really can't comprehend it.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 29th, 2007 at 10:03pm
not only is it wrong but disgusting that they get the chance!
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 29th, 2007 at 10:08pm
druscilla_nesser:
Especially when the statistics show is is rare beyond rare that a pedophile can be rehabilatated.

They will simply repeat offend.

I think child molestors ought to be shot.

very good point.
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
January 30th, 2007 at 05:14am
i just heard on the radio today, that they arrested some man who was 65, and that during 40 years he molested 200 kids...that was kinda shocking. that was in the states, byt in here, in estonia, they cought a guy who had raped agai nand again his wife's 2 daughters which is also kinda sick.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2007 at 10:51am
druscilla_nesser:
Especially when the statistics show is is rare beyond rare that a pedophile can be rehabilatated.

which statistics, i think it's important before people start agreeing with your post you show evidence to justify such comments.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 30th, 2007 at 11:45am
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

which statistics, i think it's important before people start agreeing with your post you show evidence to justify such comments.

but people can agree without the evidance, and i have given examples of what has happened in the uk with people getting care then being let out a re offending.
i would like to see it if they have it though
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2007 at 11:49am
Perhaps people can be offered care, and then either kept permanently in the facility if they're clinically insane or put into jail for life. No special molester jail cells though.

If the molester is not insane in any way (as in, he's just an evil pedo), then I believe that they should be in jail for life. None of this death sentence stuff, either. Just a jail cell full of criminals.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 30th, 2007 at 03:24pm
lyrical_mess:
Perhaps people can be offered care, and then either kept permanently in the facility if they're clinically insane or put into jail for life. No special molester jail cells though.

If the molester is not insane in any way (as in, he's just an evil pedo), then I believe that they should be in jail for life. None of this death sentence stuff, either. Just a jail cell full of criminals.

okay fair. as long as there not let out into the community again! EVER!..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2007 at 03:40pm
tyco:
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

but people can agree without the evidance, and i have given examples of what has happened in the uk with people getting care then being let out a re offending.

Yes people can agree without seeing evidence, Personaly that makes someone very gulliable and rather silly. A few examples does not warrant a majority.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 30th, 2007 at 04:35pm
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

Yes people can agree without seeing evidence, Personaly that makes someone very gulliable and rather silly. A few examples does not warrant a majority.
not to flame other members, but she doesn't seem to do stuff like that
you know, sensible opinions and sources...
I'm just giving her more time to get used to the board, but I guess you're a mod and I'm not so yeah, you have to what you do
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 30th, 2007 at 05:04pm
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

lol that dosnt make them gulliable. you can agree with what somone is saying rather then there facts..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2007 at 06:55pm
tyco:
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

lol that dosnt make them gulliable. you can agree with what somone is saying rather then there facts..

0_o yes it does.

What someone is saying is not backed by anything they could have made it up.

If i said
''in the middle of the night fairies steal our toilet paper, I have statistics of missing toilet paper to prove it''. and then someone agreed with me, do you not think that person needs their head checked.

You can't blindly agree to what people think without doubt or want of explanation, thats how wars are started, how religion becomes corrupt, how corrupt politicians come into office.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
January 30th, 2007 at 07:18pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
tyco:
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

not to flame other members, but she doesn't seem to do stuff like that
you know, sensible opinions and sources...
I'm just giving her more time to get used to the board, but I guess you're a mod and I'm not so yeah, you have to what you do
You can PM your personal slams to me, thankyouverymuch.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 30th, 2007 at 07:35pm
NeoSteph:
NeoSteph:
druscilla_nesser:

Yes people can agree without seeing evidence, Personaly that makes someone very gulliable and rather silly. A few examples does not warrant a majority.[/quote]

lol that dosnt make them gulliable. you can agree with what somone is saying rather then there facts..[/quote]

0_o yes it does.

What someone is saying is not backed by anything they could have made it up.

If i said
''in the middle of the night fairies steal our toilet paper, I have statistics of missing toilet paper to prove it''. and then someone agreed with me, do you not think that person needs their head checked.

You can't blindly agree to what people think without doubt or want of explanation, thats how wars are started, how religion becomes corrupt, how corrupt politicians come into office.[/quote]

no i wouldnt cause thats would quite obviously be false..
but seeing as i have given examples of people here repeat offending to agree with somone without facts is not gullable because i have given all the proof i need
and what they said is quite obviously true.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
January 30th, 2007 at 07:43pm
I'm not sure of where the stats are now.
I heard them from my mother who is really hardcore into research.
I'll get some sites from her later.
Because, you're right, I should have posted "evidence".
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2007 at 03:04pm
spill_no_sick:
what should we do to those who molest little kids?
should we give them harsher sentences? should they be locked up for life? should they get serious help?

well?

Depends.

Firstly, they should be put through a basic psychological analysis to determine which "type" of pedofile they are.

Types:

Wikipedia:
Regressed offendersare primarily attracted to their own age group but are passively aroused by minors (pseudo-pedophiles and pseudo-ephebophiles).

The sexual attraction in minors is not manifested until adulthood.
Their sexual conduct until adulthood is aligned with that of their own age group.
Their interest in minors is either not cognitively realized until well into adulthood or it was recognized early on and simply suppressed due to social taboo.
Other scenarios may include:

Not associating their attractions as pedosexual or ephebosexual in nature due to cultural differences.
Age of consent laws were raised in their jurisdiction but mainstream views toward sex with that age group remained the same, were acted upon, then they were charged with a crime.
The person's passive interest in children is manifested temporarily upon the consumption of alcohol and acted upon while inhibitions were low.

I think that with a deep restructuring of their minds, they could go back and lead normal lives and :

wikipedia:
Fixated offenders are most often adult pedophiles who are maladaptive to accepted social norms. They develop compatibility and self-esteem issues, stunting their social growth.

This offender identifies with children, in other words considers him or herself to be like a child and thus seeks sexual relationships with what the offender perceives to be other children.

Such offenders often resort to collecting personal articles related to minors (clothing, children's books) as an outlet for their repressed desires. The sexual acts are typically preconceived and are not alcohol or drug related.

This type, however, I feel that needs to be stuck in a mental institute - a special ward for the like minded.

But it all comes down to what exactly happened.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
February 4th, 2007 at 04:30am
Joan Greenwood:
spill_no_sick:
what should we do to those who molest little kids?
should we give them harsher sentences? should they be locked up for life? should they get serious help?

well?

Depends.

Firstly, they should be put through a basic psychological analysis to determine which "type" of pedofile they are.

Types:

Wikipedia:
Regressed offendersare primarily attracted to their own age group but are passively aroused by minors (pseudo-pedophiles and pseudo-ephebophiles).

The sexual attraction in minors is not manifested until adulthood.
Their sexual conduct until adulthood is aligned with that of their own age group.
Their interest in minors is either not cognitively realized until well into adulthood or it was recognized early on and simply suppressed due to social taboo.
Other scenarios may include:

Not associating their attractions as pedosexual or ephebosexual in nature due to cultural differences.
Age of consent laws were raised in their jurisdiction but mainstream views toward sex with that age group remained the same, were acted upon, then they were charged with a crime.
The person's passive interest in children is manifested temporarily upon the consumption of alcohol and acted upon while inhibitions were low.

I think that with a deep restructuring of their minds, they could go back and lead normal lives and :

wikipedia:
Fixated offenders are most often adult pedophiles who are maladaptive to accepted social norms. They develop compatibility and self-esteem issues, stunting their social growth.

This offender identifies with children, in other words considers him or herself to be like a child and thus seeks sexual relationships with what the offender perceives to be other children.

Such offenders often resort to collecting personal articles related to minors (clothing, children's books) as an outlet for their repressed desires. The sexual acts are typically preconceived and are not alcohol or drug related.

This type, however, I feel that needs to be stuck in a mental institute - a special ward for the like minded.

But it all comes down to what exactly happened.

bottom line is there all scum and should be punished...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2007 at 05:59am
No, I think the regressed offenders really would be able to overcome their fetish for small children. Like, they should have therapy and get their heads straight and then go live in a jail cell because as everyone has said, no point in taking a chance and waiting for a repeat performance.

The fixated offenders...same thing. Only they'd need a little more therapy, maybe talk to a shrink and get their attraction out in the open. And then they can go live in a jail cell too.
Nellie Lovett.
Geek
Nellie Lovett.

Blog
February 4th, 2007 at 06:51am
molestation of a child is a mixture of disgust, anger and questioning to the victim and their loved ones
Register