Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 10th, 2006 at 02:43pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
anti-christ of suburbia:
i dont think they should be put to death, thats too kind.
then they should be neutered and treated

thats what i think aswell.
they say that therapy's the best cure thus far
well, I think neutering should be legal, it is a much better cure
hard to rape without a dick
then they should be sent to therapy...you know, 'cause I'm a nice guy

Just because they are ..missing something doesnt mean they can't sexually assult someone. Im all for locking them away for life, they can have therapy in prision.
they should still be neutered, at least make it hard for them to rape
they can still assault, but they can't rape (since rape requires penatration
they should also be locked up and given therapy
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Hmm... these usually come around by their own abuse when they were children. Therefore, a watch schmeme should be put in place for children who were abused and a readily available therapy service for the victims, in order to perhaps prevent this in future.

As for the committers, I don't think they should be given the death penalty. Nor should murders. Why? I think if someone knows 'oh shit, I'll get the death penalty!' if they get that in their heads and if they are twisted enough 'Aww to heck with it, lets do some more!!'. Therefore I think tougher prison sentences stays in mental hospitals and severe therapy.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 03:47pm
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:
Hmm... these usually come around by their own abuse when they were children. Therefore, a watch schmeme should be put in place for children who were abused and a readily available therapy service for the victims, in order to perhaps prevent this in future.

As for the committers, I don't think they should be given the death penalty. Nor should murders. Why? I think if someone knows 'oh shit, I'll get the death penalty!' if they get that in their heads and if they are twisted enough 'Aww to heck with it, lets do some more!!'. Therefore I think tougher prison sentences stays in mental hospitals and severe therapy.

There are plenty of people who are abused as Children who Dont commit Sex Crimes. There are plenty of people who had Great Childhoods that Commit Sex Crimes. I don't think that would help any.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 07:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

There are plenty of people who are abused as Children who Dont commit Sex Crimes. There are plenty of people who had Great Childhoods that Commit Sex Crimes. I don't think that would help any.
Yeah.. I see your point. I so need to stop coming here cause I just get my ass pwned Laughing
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 07:05pm
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

Yeah.. I see your point. I so need to stop coming here cause I just get my ass pwned Laughing

Well, what you said isnt all false, sometimes Tough Childhoods cause effects latter in Life. I just dont think sending every kid who grew up in a bad situation is going to solve the problem.
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
Geek
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
July 11th, 2006 at 04:02pm
I think that child molesters should
be beheaded..

Or something..

But they shouldn't be in our
fucking society..

It's fucked up enough..

We don't need them to make
it MORE fucked up..

Or whatever..
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 12th, 2006 at 05:26am
tattoos.of.memories:
I think that child molesters should
be beheaded..

Or something..

But they shouldn't be in our
fucking society..

It's fucked up enough..

We don't need them to make
it MORE fucked up..

Or whatever..

one thing i have learnt about being here is this, Death for crimes like this is to fast, they should go to prison where they would mix with other prisoners and at times have the shit kickedout of them.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 26th, 2006 at 01:16am
what is the point of there even being a thread on this? do you really think someone's going to come on here and say "i really support child molestation becuase...". no, everyone's just going to talk about how disgusting it is.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 26th, 2006 at 08:25am
Mellon * Collie:
what is the point of there even being a thread on this? do you really think someone's going to come on here and say "i really support child molestation becuase...". no, everyone's just going to talk about how disgusting it is.

unless of course if your a supporter of lowering the legal age of consent, like the group in holland (i think it was holland anyway)
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
July 26th, 2006 at 10:20am
I say we give them the electric chair.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 26th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Chris is mine:
I say we give them the electric chair.

nah, too quick. Twisted Evil a little bit of torture and castration never hurt anyone.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 01:20am
Lucifers Angel:
Mellon * Collie:

unless of course if your a supporter of lowering the legal age of consent, like the group in holland (i think it was holland anyway)

lowering the age of consent and child molestation aren't that closely related. like the title says, it's the age of consent, not the age at which you can legally rape and molest unwilling victims. :rolleyes:

i dont really give a shit about the age of consent. if you're both consenting, i really dont see any problem with it. quite frankly, i dont care if they're 12 years old. It's their life, they can make their own decisions.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 01:22am
Mellon * Collie:
Lucifers Angel:
Mellon * Collie:

lowering the age of consent and child molestation aren't that closely related. like the title says, it's the age of consent, not the age at which you can legally rape and molest unwilling victims. :rolleyes:

i dont really give a shit about the age of consent. if you're both consenting, i really dont see any problem with it. quite frankly, i dont care if they're 12 years old. It's their life, they can make their own decisions.

Right, because 12 year olds totally are just as intelligent and expeirenced as 18 year olds... oh wait.,.. they're not. The legal consent age is there for a reason.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 01:37am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:
Lucifers Angel:
Mellon * Collie:

Right, because 12 year olds totally are just as intelligent and expeirenced as 18 year olds... oh wait.,.. they're not. The legal consent age is there for a reason.

but it doesn't do a damn thing to stop anything Laughing what? do you think they're going to arrest 12 year olds for having sex and throw them in prison? hahahaha, yeah fucking right! Laughing

and i never said i thought people should have sex at 12, i just said it should be their decision. if they want to speed along their "maturing", hey, that's their problem.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 06:00pm
Sugah Faerie:
Mellon * Collie:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:
Lucifers Angel:
Mellon * Collie:

but it doesn't do a damn thing to stop anything Laughing what? do you think they're going to arrest 12 year olds for having sex and throw them in prison? hahahaha, yeah fucking right! Laughing

They dont arrest the 12 year olds, the arrest the people who have sex with them who are older. Besides havent you ever heard of ideology? If they have been nraised rto believe that having sex that early is right then that is most liekly what they will think even if its not in theyre better interests. And yes, the legal age does stop many people from having sex. I know lots of people who dont want to have sex untill they are legal.

i think i said two 12 year olds, and if i didn't, then that is what i meant.

and by the way, i think those people are dumbasses. haha. i really dont think it's smart to trust the government to make those decisions for you. i mean, come on, these are the same people who think gays shouldn't be able to get married Laughing they're not the brightest...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:02pm
Mellon * Collie:

and by the way, i think those people are dumbasses. haha. i really dont think it's smart to trust the government to make those decisions for you. i mean, come on, these are the same people who think gays shouldn't be able to get married Laughing they're not the brightest...

Who votes for who runs the governement? We do, so anything they do, we can be held responsable for, we're the ones who put them in the positions they're in.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 06:03pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:

Who votes for who runs the governement? We do, so anything they do, we can be held responsable for, we're the ones who put them in the positions they're in.

i'm not even going to get into this one... i'll just leave it at this: bush didn't win either election.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:06pm
Mellon * Collie:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:

i'm not even going to get into this one... i'll just leave it at this: bush didn't win either election.

yes, he did, It's called the elctoral college. It's the most fair way to represent all of the nations votes, and not just the populated regions.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 06:15pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:

yes, he did, It's called the elctoral college. It's the most fair way to represent all of the nations votes, and not just the populated regions.

no it isn't.

but i can tell we're never going to agree on anything, so i'm not surprised. just like i knew you'd never have the guts to shave your head before you said anything. haha. you're just like that. i can tell...
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 27th, 2006 at 06:17pm
Child molestation happens so often now. It's scary...Shocked
Register