AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:18pm
Mellon * Collie:

no it isn't.

but i can tell we're never going to agree on anything, so i'm not surprised. just like i knew you'd never have the guts to shave your head before you said anything. haha. you're just like that. i can tell...

Ha, but this is a debate forum. So if you arent going to debate and support your opninion, you should post. If I agree or disagree with you doesnt matter.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 06:21pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:

no it isn't.

but i can tell we're never going to agree on anything, so i'm not surprised. just like i knew you'd never have the guts to shave your head before you said anything. haha. you're just like that. i can tell...

Ha, but this is a debate forum. So if you arent going to debate and support your opninion, you should post. If I agree or disagree with you doesnt matter.

yes, and i have done that. and having done so i've learned that most people on the planet are oversensitive and take life way too seriously. well, i already knew that, so i guess it was just re-inforced.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:24pm
Mellon * Collie:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:

no it isn't.

yes, and i have done that. and having done so i've learned that most people on the planet are oversensitive and take life way too seriously. well, i already knew that, so i guess it was just re-inforced.

Ok? Well. I dont see the relation of this to Child molestation, so can we please get back on topic? Yes we can. mkay Very Happy
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here
August 1st, 2006 at 11:11pm
Tag:
I think they should be killed.
who really has the right to decide who lives and who dies? I don't know about you but I have yet to meet someone competent enough to make that decision...

sorry, I know that quote is from ages ago but I just saw it and felt the urge to reply...sorry!
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 01:22am
i know some people that where victims of child molestation and, its not cool their kinda fucked up now. but child molestation is wrong, its sick, it makes me want to puke and yeah. child molesters dont deserve to die. they deserve to rot in prision with big bubba until they die.

big bubba: have you ever heard the term dont drop the soap? yeah thats the guy who gets ya when you do. lol
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 4th, 2006 at 05:24pm
radioactive:
i know some people that where victims of child molestation and, its not cool their kinda fucked up now. but child molestation is wrong, its sick, it makes me want to puke and yeah. child molesters dont deserve to die. they deserve to rot in prision with big bubba until they die.

big bubba: have you ever heard the term dont drop the soap? yeah thats the guy who gets ya when you do. lol

not all of them are fucked up you know, ok it is true that many are, i think perhaps they should go to prison and just rot,

today in briatin a 14 year old boy walked from court who raped a 12 year old girl he was given comumity service and a curfew, he shouldne have gone to jail but he shouldve paid more for what he did,
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 6th, 2006 at 02:21am
Lucifers Angel:
radioactive:

not all of them are fucked up you know, ok it is true that many are, i think perhaps they should go to prison and just rot,

today in briatin a 14 year old boy walked from court who raped a 12 year old girl he was given comumity service and a curfew, he shouldne have gone to jail but he shouldve paid more for what he did,

i so agree. why do they let these bastards walk free? theres so much contradiction over it i almost dont dare to relate this to the Michael Jackson case. but it does relate to that. he got away with it, and he shouldnt have.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 11:06am
anti-christ of suburbia:

i so agree. why do they let these bastards walk free? theres so much contradiction over it i almost dont dare to relate this to the Michael Jackson case. but it does relate to that. he got away with it, and he shouldnt have.

he wasn't found guilty, there was a lack of evidence.
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
August 6th, 2006 at 09:40pm
One word about child molestation:

WRONG.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Rockaholic380:

WRONG.

Thanks for clarifying that... Surprised
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 7th, 2006 at 04:30am
A child molester is described as an older person, male or female, which experiences any type of sexual act with another person who is a child. The majority of child molesters, more than 95 percent, are male.

Mary Kay Letourneau with baby
America’s most famous female child molester, Mary Kay Letourneau, is currently serving a seven-and-a-half year sentence in a Washington state prison for her sexual involvement with a 13-year-old boy(3). The relationship began when the victim was a student in her sixth-grade class. Letourneau has given birth to two daughters fathered by the youth. One was born in prison. But Letourneau’s case is rare. It does not seem to be part of the psychological composite of females to sexually molest a child. That compulsion, whatever its origin, seems to lie deep within the male psyche.

Molesters engage in sex with children for a variety of reasons and sometimes these reasons have little to do with sexual desires. This type of offender, called a situational child molester, does not possess a genuine sexual preference for children. Rather, the motivational factors are criminal in nature. In some cases, the offender’s sexual abuse of young people is a natural outgrowth of other forms of abuse in his life. That abuse is a continuation of a process by which he has mistreated his friends, colleagues, spouse and family members. He will have low self-esteem, maintain poor moral standards and view sex with children as an opportunity to prolong the violence that is already an active component of his existence. Other situational offenders see children as a substitute for an adult partner. Although these types of offenders do not harbor a singular sexual desire for children, they may react to a built up sexual impulse or anger, that to them, is irresistible. However, the victim is incidental. It could have been a store clerk, an elderly person or simply a woman walking down a lonely street. Because of the circumstances at hand, such as the Polly Klass incident, the victim happened to be a child. His main criteria for a victim is availability. The situational child molester will usually have few victims, sometimes only one, and never repeat the event again. He could be a social misfit or a psychopathic personality who harbors a seething resentment and hostility toward society in general.

The second classification of sexual offender is defined as a preferential child molester. These offenders have a sexual preference for children and usually maintain these desires throughout their lives. Preferential child molesters can have an astounding number of victims and these crimes can remain undiscovered for many years. In 1995, a child molestation case in Texas caused a national uproar when the suspect was due to be released from prison after serving a six-year sentence for the rape of a 6year-old boy. He told the police that he got away with abusing over 240 children before getting caught for molesting a single child and if released, would do it again(4). One long-term study of hundreds of sex offenders found that the pedophile child molester committed an average of 281 acts with 150 partners. These types of offenders wreak havoc upon society far out of proportion to their numbers.

The preferential child molester exhibits distinct patterns of behavior that are common among his kind. They will seduce children by buying gifts and appealing to their emotional weakness. This requires the offender to develop a friendship with the child or utilize an existing relationship with the victim. In more than 90 percent of the rapes of children less than 12 years old, the offender knew the victim (U.S. Department of Justice). Other offenders will engage in self-exposure or personally harass children. Simply stated, the preferential child molester is a pedophile who has carried his fantasies and desires into reality. A small minority of these types of offenders may be sadistic in nature and inflict pain or torture upon their victims. These individuals, like any other criminal, can be brutal and sadistic. Such an individual was Britain’s most famous and despised child molester, Bill Malcolm.

In 1981, Malcolm was convicted of raping a 3-year-old girl and sent to prison. When he was released in 1984, he returned to rape the same terrified girl who was then 6 years old. Malcolm was angry that she had identified him as the rapist. He later told cops he wanted revenge. He was charged again in 1994 with rape and assault on four children who he allegedly tied to a bed and forced to perform sex acts. A judge later made a favorable ruling in Malcolm’s case and he walked out of the courtroom a free man. But child molesters evoke little sympathy from the general public. On February 18 2000, two men showed up at Malcolm’s doorstep and promptly put a bullet in his head. One person said what a lot of Londoners were feeling: “Whoever did this deserves a medal!” N.Y. Post, February 20, 2000).

which is why the sentences should be longer
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
August 9th, 2006 at 12:16am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockaholic380:

WRONG.

Was that in sarcasm?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 9th, 2006 at 06:13am
Rockaholic380:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockaholic380:

WRONG.

Was that in sarcasm?

yes i think it was.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 9th, 2006 at 10:15am
Rockaholic380:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockaholic380:

WRONG.

Was that in sarcasm?

Yeah it was. Wink

Rules of SD forum:
When you post in a thread, please don't just post one sentence. Don't make wild claims you can't back up. Don't just state your opinion, it breaks the thread of discussion. Give reasons for what you think, that's what discussions and debates are about.
DragingIntoTheLite
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DragingIntoTheLite
January 6th, 2007 at 02:18pm
Child Molesters are sick..I mean...It's gross that they like to touch children in private places.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 02:34pm
I thought this was relevant.

An article on some guy's thoughts on pedophiles

He even put in a quiz to see if you can spot a pedophile. O_o. He also included info about the pedos in the quiz. Its really pretty funny (ish), but you can see the serious side. If you look really closely.
DragingIntoTheLite
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DragingIntoTheLite
January 6th, 2007 at 03:06pm
Well...You can't tell who is a Pedo by the way they look, It's all on the way they act. Right?
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 03:11pm
DragingIntoTheLite:
Well...You can't tell who is a Pedo by the way they look, It's all on the way they act. Right?

You can't tell either way until someone catches him.
DragingIntoTheLite
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DragingIntoTheLite
January 6th, 2007 at 07:28pm
Oh right...
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2007 at 04:38am
execution is a joke within it itself.
its like..
okay so we have to kill you because you killed someone but we're doing it to show people that killing is wrong.

..kwtf?

I don't think criminals should be put to death.
I must say, I felt sickened when Saddam was hung.

Pardon me if I spelt his name wrong.

Wouldn't it be better for people to reflect on all they've done and TRY to make a mense after they have done their time?

My Dad was molested as a kid and the man who did it was a respected priest.
His parents and the priest were tight so dad could never tell anyone about it, only his brother knew.

Anyways, Dad had the chance to face his accuser and get compensation [a pay out] but he didn't do it.

I suppose he never really got over it and didn't want to see that man again.

I don't think you could ever really get over something like that, then again, i wouldn't know.

I'm lucky that nothing of this sort has happened to me.
Register