Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
GreenDayIdiotGirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayIdiotGirl
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:59pm
OneVoiceInAMillion!:
greendayidiotgirl:
yes. definitially. i am because i was kind of forced to grow up. i hate being all grown up. my friend acts like a nine yr old and i think thats just creepy lol

How were you forced? To fit in?

no my mom was depressed for 6 yrs when i was little and i had to take care of myself which made me grow up a lot.
Spider Billie
Post Whore
Spider Billie

Blog
August 3rd, 2008 at 03:42am
Hey I wear make up and i'm pretty young.But the only thing i ever use is eyeliner. I don't understand the ohter makeup. They just cover up who you are.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2008 at 01:42am
Well, I got you beat. A little less than half of the kids in my school, maybe more, have already had sex. The way FR is set up is that they take in all the kids who were expelled. It's nearly impossible to be kicked out of there, because it's mostly rich whores and kids that the teachers are too afraid of. This kid Rob brought in a bottle of whiskey and drank it in study hall. He's a dealer. They found marijuana and a knife in his locker. My ex-best friend had a 3-way in a movie theatre at age 12. They wear way too much makeup and act like sluts all the time. They are outwardly bitchy to me, which is probably why they wear so much eye makeup. When I do snap and punch them, it'll look like nothing happened. I gave the most popular kid in our school (he and his family are jocks, btw) the hugest bruise ever. It was funny because nobody ever even said a word against him his whole life, and now I come in and "mess up the order" and all that shit. It's going to be rough, but I think that I can knock some sense int them if I really try and do something rash, something they've never seen before... I've got it! LET'S ALL BE OURSELVES AND LET THE BITCHES RUIN THEIR OWN DAMN LIVES. There is no sense for these people. They lost it a long time ago with their SOULS. I don't get it. People think that vampires have no souls. Poor humans must have confused vampires with preps, jocks, and whores. I would gladly break my best friend's leg again if she ever tried any of that shit.
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
August 4th, 2008 at 10:30am
The Name's Skylar:
Well, I got you beat. A little less than half of the kids in my school, maybe more, have already had sex. The way FR is set up is that they take in all the kids who were expelled. It's nearly impossible to be kicked out of there, because it's mostly rich whores and kids that the teachers are too afraid of. This kid Rob brought in a bottle of whiskey and drank it in study hall. He's a dealer. They found marijuana and a knife in his locker. My ex-best friend had a 3-way in a movie theatre at age 12. They wear way too much makeup and act like sluts all the time. They are outwardly bitchy to me, which is probably why they wear so much eye makeup. When I do snap and punch them, it'll look like nothing happened. I gave the most popular kid in our school (he and his family are jocks, btw) the hugest bruise ever. It was funny because nobody ever even said a word against him his whole life, and now I come in and "mess up the order" and all that shit. It's going to be rough, but I think that I can knock some sense int them if I really try and do something rash, something they've never seen before... I've got it! LET'S ALL BE OURSELVES AND LET THE BITCHES RUIN THEIR OWN DAMN LIVES. There is no sense for these people. They lost it a long time ago with their SOULS. I don't get it. People think that vampires have no souls. Poor humans must have confused vampires with preps, jocks, and whores. I would gladly break my best friend's leg again if she ever tried any of that shit.

o rly
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2008 at 03:10pm
Start Something.:
The Name's Skylar:

o rly

What's that supposed to mean? My school is really like that. I just wish they'd put the dungeon to good use...
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
August 4th, 2008 at 07:52pm
The Name's Skylar:
Start Something.:
The Name's Skylar:

o rly

What's that supposed to mean? My school is really like that. I just wish they'd put the dungeon to good use...

Basically, she's saying your story seems a little far fetched to be true.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 6th, 2008 at 06:41pm
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26037851?GT1=43001

I saw that and thought of this thread Razz
Adam Lambert
Idiot
Adam Lambert
August 7th, 2008 at 10:52am
I wear a fake mustache, but maybe I shouldn't. I should wait until I'm ready to grow a real one.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
August 7th, 2008 at 04:27pm
Flan:
I wear a fake mustache, but maybe I shouldn't. I should wait until I'm ready to grow a real one.

lmfao
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 14th, 2008 at 11:49am
I think its boys and girls who are growing up too fast. But thats society/media for you.
Spider Billie
Post Whore
Spider Billie

Blog
September 18th, 2008 at 08:52pm
UltimaEsperanza_x:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26037851?GT1=43001

I saw that and thought of this thread Razz

"Jennifer reported that one evening not long ago, her seven-year-old daughter Hannah began crying in the bathtub. Alarmed, Jennifer asked what was wrong. Hannah responded, “I’m fat! I’m fat! I want to be pretty like Isabelle ” sexy like her! Then Judd would like me too!” Jennifer knew Isabelle, a very thin, very popular girl in Hannah’s class who wore “stylish” clothes that Jennifer thought were inappropriate for a seven-year-old. Jennifer put her hand on Hannah’s shoulder and said she liked Hannah’s body ” it was a wonderful body for a seven-year-old and she certainly didn’t need to lose weight. But Hannah continued to cry and to say that she wanted to go on a diet. Jennifer felt uncertain about what to say or do next. In her view, Hannah had a normal body for a seven-year-old girl. Jennifer thought it must be abnormal for such a young child to be thinking about diets, let alone wanting boys to like her for being “pretty” and “sexy.” But, normal or not, Jennifer saw that Hannah was truly concerned and distressed, and she wanted to do something to help. "

How terrible. Molly
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
September 21st, 2008 at 07:34am
im 11 and i had a phone when i was eight O.o

but it was black an white and i used it for the games then my da d lost it..on purpose i bet.

i have a mobile now but i don't use it cause i get perverted creeps txt and ring me (but i dnt asnwer) constantly with the txts it wud be stuff like...oh come on call back u no u want to....thats why i drowned the phone =D i now have a phobia of pgones.

anyway, i'm the oldest girl in my class and these nine year old girls are EXTREMLEY slutty...likee i remember one of them was at my house when we're 7 and 9 and i go what job do u wanna do wen youu grow up (asked this after she got 0/15 in her spelling test a day before) and she goes a pole danceerr. and im like O____O A WHAT !? and she goes well im not smart and ive had sex with 15 boys so it'll be easy...im like Shocked (she dusn't even no what sex is) O______O "please don't say anything like that again or i'm telling your mum" and shes like she won't care she dus it too. by that i was about to faint.

the other onee..on friday she came to school late wearing REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY TIGHT tights and her hair straightened and this bitchy face and flipped her hair and sed....ohhh, sorry im latee...*skank smilee and looks at her ex-boyfiend* yes, she went out with this guy for a year and they slept over eachothers houses and everythin and her mum allowed it...anyway she sits down kinda realising that the whole class is looking at her like *what a skank* and my friend did this to break the silence " hey, nice pants and LURRVEE the hair" and im likee yeah well mines still longer...(i haven't cut my hair since i was 6) and shes like it won't be once i get my extensions donee and i'm liek O_O dude wth ? She also shows off her flexible abilities...and full sits on the guys and other stuffs...even to girls O__O anyway....thinking about it....shes actually ALOT sluttier than i once thought, but yeah...thats just one of the many incidents that happen nowadays...

OH and the other day when her ex-boyfriend was talking to her and me she go's "can you please stop lookin at my boobs" and im like O_O and he's like wth ? you don't have any ! and shes like "yeahh..watevva" (she hasn't even gonee through puberty yet alone devoleped properlly yet)

oh and about the makeup...them two girls brag about wearing foundation adn evrything and im like you don't need that...and shes well, you do.(my face is very pimply) and im like OMG YOUU....i didn't say anything then im like oh stuff u..

and me and the makeup thing...i've only ever worn well...eyeliner, eyeshadow, lippy, foundation..ell you get the point but i'll do that at sleepover parties when we do eachothers makeup...though im the one that you can tell has make up on cuz i put the black eyeliner on REALLY thick but thats it...and that was for fun and i don't own any make up.

yepss...girls ARE growing up too fast.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 22nd, 2008 at 03:24pm
Yes is the simple answer,
and I think boys too.
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
November 12th, 2008 at 08:28pm
ok well i do think that girls are growing up way too fast. like i know that im in middle school.. but like im only 13 and alot of people have already made out with guys and got fingered[eww] and i think that we're too young for that. but like i am a hyprocyte.. cuz i wear make-up[mascara and eyeliner.. for that emo-ish look], i've had like 4 bfs, i madeout with my current bf.. and like i think that is like just crazy.. but like people were makingout in 7th grade so whatever
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
November 14th, 2008 at 01:47pm
St. Mikey:
Well, I got you beat.

This isn't a competition....
MarieArt
Idiot
MarieArt

Blog
January 23rd, 2009 at 06:05pm
Kids in all seem to be growing up a lot faster than I did.
A 12 year old ran into me at a store a few days ago and she was wearing high heels and talking on a cell phone and she called me a poser. I'm almost 18 and didn't get my first cell phone until last year. I don't think I've ever wore an official high heel either 0_o
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2009 at 10:12pm
Wearing high heels and having a phone makes you grown up?
CanYouFeelIt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CanYouFeelIt
January 24th, 2009 at 01:42pm
american_idiot_94:
well i mean i think its not just girls who are growing up too fast but i mean all kids are these days...i mean i know i didnt have a phone when i was 11...its insane i know a 9 year old kid with his own phone...its like who are these kids calling, i dont even think i called kids on my home phone at 9 Laughing

i agree. i'm also 11 and all the other girls in my school are talking about boyfriends, make-up, they worship their cell phones, dress like sluts, and more things that make me sick. i shout at them " YOU'RE 11 YOU ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T WEAR BOOTY SHORTS AT 11!" then they just say i'm being a bitch them walk away in their 3 inch heels. even dudes my age are talking about sex now. it's amazing how fast kids are growing up nowadays.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
January 25th, 2009 at 07:44pm
Mommy'sLittleMonster:
american_idiot_94:
well i mean i think its not just girls who are growing up too fast but i mean all kids are these days...i mean i know i didnt have a phone when i was 11...its insane i know a 9 year old kid with his own phone...its like who are these kids calling, i dont even think i called kids on my home phone at 9 Laughing

i agree. i'm also 11 and all the other girls in my school are talking about boyfriends, make-up, they worship their cell phones, dress like sluts, and more things that make me sick. i shout at them " YOU'RE 11 YOU ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T WEAR BOOTY SHORTS AT 11!" then they just say i'm being a bitch them walk away in their 3 inch heels. even dudes my age are talking about sex now. it's amazing how fast kids are growing up nowadays.

Eh, I had a phone when I was 8, I used it for horoscopes and games. I started calling people on my home phone when I was in kindergarten, but that was only because my mum new the girl.

Tbh, I don't think dressing slutty at any age is good. The older ones that do it set an example for the young ones.

High heels are farking dangerous and they hurt, I don't get how if you're younger it makes you 'sluttier' they're just killing their feet omgno
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
March 12th, 2009 at 07:55pm
ha
Register