Same sex marriages!

AuthorMessage
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 9th, 2006 at 02:06pm
I really think they should be alowed adopt because think about it, when i grow up i cant wait to have a little baby, well if i marry a girl im still gunna whant to raise a child and be a mother. they cant have children themselves so this is the only way they can have the miracle of parent hood. as long as theres love in the family and they are responsible/able to raise the child i see no reason why they shouldnt be allowed.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 9th, 2006 at 04:30pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
fine let tem adopt, let them foster but if in about 10 years we have a over whelming population of homosexual people then so be it!!
I dont know about you but i am sick to death of my little boy who is just 6 turning on the tele on a saturday morning and watching grwon men slobber all over young boys, it makes me sick. And anouther thing before you say i am narrow minded you have no idea what i have been through and what i am going through so please do not judge me before you know me.

Woah there! Take a deeep breath!

There is no such thing as being 'Turned' homosexual. You are born that way, and nothing can change it. Nothing.

And as for the Television issue, I very very much doubt that would be allowed to air. If you have a problem with the stuff your children are exposed to on TV, don't blame Gay men, Just don't watch it!

these men on tele are so blaintantly homosexual and yes it does air, just look at Dick and Dom or any saturday morning tele, my child/ren have every right to want to watch tele without having the issue of homosexuality thrown at them. They throw in all sorts of homosexual inunendos. P.C Plum in the kiddies program Balamory is so obviously homosexual.

I know there is no such thing has "turned" homosexual and that you are born that way, i have said a few times that my son is bi sexual and that i know that i didnt have anything to do with that i just bought him up the way that i thought was best, and also i know that that doesnt make him any less a nice person that he is. and i also have gay and lesbian friends and they know how i feal and all they can say to that is "that they respect me for my views" and some of them even agree with what i am saying.

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK I AM MARROW MINDED I HAVE JUST GOT THIS IS SAY! "YOU'LL SEE WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS THEN COME BACK TO ME AND SAY ALL THIS WE ARE TO BUISY BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT THAT WE ARE NOT SEEING THE BIG PICTURE"

Trsut me, none of us will come back to you. Because you ARE narrow-minded. I don't often say this to people 'cuz I respect the opinion. But well, hun, if my kid turns out to be gay or bi I'm gonna do every possible thing for them to be comfortable with their sexuality and not let people like you make them feel that gay people have less rights than straight people. 'Cuz that's what it all comes down to - you're saying that a person who is born different from the norm has less rights than the one who belongs to the majority. It's not about political correctness - it's about common sense.
Oh, it irritates you that homosexuality is on TV so kids might start thinking that being gay is okay? Well, it irritates me that there are people on TV that may make kids think that homosexuality or bisexuality is not okay. A straight kid is not gonna go gay just because there is a guy kissing a guy on TV. Nor will a gay person go straight if you tell them being gay is wrong. So, what do you want? Telling kids that being gay is wrong so gay people feel bad about themselves and straight people hate homosexuals for who they are? That's not just closed-minded - that's cruel and stupid. There's enough hatered in the world without hating people for what they are born with.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 9th, 2006 at 05:05pm
I think it's weird.

But then again, I like weird things. Retard

lmfao

I don't honestly care if people take it up the ass or not..their life.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 10:15pm
tre_cool_is_god:
fine let tem adopt, let them foster but if in about 10 years we have a over whelming population of homosexual people then so be it!!
I dont know about you but i am sick to death of my little boy who is just 6 turning on the tele on a saturday morning and watching grwon men slobber all over young boys, it makes me sick. And anouther thing before you say i am narrow minded you have no idea what i have been through and what i am going through so please do not judge me before you know me.
So what if there is an over-whelming population of homosexual people? Does it bother you? Are you afraid? Why dont you let your kids watch cartoons instead of the so-called grown men slobber over young men? Anyway when your kids grow up they are gonna know about gay men and women Laughing Do you expect them not to?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 10th, 2006 at 03:41pm
well love is love no matter what age, sex or anythin. u cant change who u are..if u love some1 u cant change it. u cant just switch ur love for some1 off cos people dont approve. da love for a baby is also the same, why deny them the right as long as theres love and resposibility in the family.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 11th, 2006 at 07:28am
Sheepo@_@:
tre_cool_is_god:
So what if there is an over-whelming population of homosexual people? Does it bother you? Are you afraid? Why dont you let your kids watch cartoons instead of the so-called grown men slobber over young men? Anyway when your kids grow up they are gonna know about gay men and women Laughing Do you expect them not to?

i do let my kids watch cartoons, but i also think he has the right to watch tv and not have homosexuality thrown at him, and yes it does bother me if i am to be honest, and why shoudnt it i have every right to voice my opinion like every one else does, and if i knew that this site was just anouther pat on the back site then trust me i wouldnt have joined. The whole point of disscusions is for every one to voice they opinion, so why should i be any differant from all you others out there who are free to voice and say what you want?

And yes i kow that my kids will grow up and know about bi and homosexual people and NO i dont expect them not to, i have saud many times that i have a son whon is bi sexual and he is the most loving and wonderful person in the world, and i look at him and i feal pride because i and his DAD made him the way he is.

So let me ask you, does it bother you that i have an opinion? THOUGHT SO!!!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 11th, 2006 at 07:31am
Sheepo@_@:
tre_cool_is_god:

i'm a bit afraid of an overwhelming homosexual society, seeing as that would mean a drop in population which would mean different methods would need to be taken to reproduce, meaning test tube babies which has a whole new set of problems, it would also destroy the family dynamic.

thats not to say that i believe gay parents mean gay children, but if there was a homosexual increase in years to come it could be a big deal.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 11th, 2006 at 07:37am
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:
you just can't tell, can you.
I mean, if you adopt a kid and bring it up in a same-sex relationship environment they might grow up to be okay with it
But they might have a really intolerant nature and turn out homophobic instead
Personally I wouldn't like it, I like having a mum and dad, not two of each. But I don't know what it's like to be an orphan or abandoned, I guess it'd be better than having nobody...

Wow...
It's like not letting a white couple adopt an African-American child: "Oh, what if the kid turns out to be a racist?"...

they actually try not to do that, in the states anyway.

They always try to settle black children with black parents and white with white. They feel the child would me more accepted that way, which doesn't make any sense if they allow gays to adopt seeing as that would be a different soceity also.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 11th, 2006 at 07:43am
Faith:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

Woah there! Take a deeep breath!

There is no such thing as being 'Turned' homosexual. You are born that way, and nothing can change it. Nothing.

And as for the Television issue, I very very much doubt that would be allowed to air. If you have a problem with the stuff your children are exposed to on TV, don't blame Gay men, Just don't watch it!

these men on tele are so blaintantly homosexual and yes it does air, just look at Dick and Dom or any saturday morning tele, my child/ren have every right to want to watch tele without having the issue of homosexuality thrown at them. They throw in all sorts of homosexual inunendos. P.C Plum in the kiddies program Balamory is so obviously homosexual.

I know there is no such thing has "turned" homosexual and that you are born that way, i have said a few times that my son is bi sexual and that i know that i didnt have anything to do with that i just bought him up the way that i thought was best, and also i know that that doesnt make him any less a nice person that he is. and i also have gay and lesbian friends and they know how i feal and all they can say to that is "that they respect me for my views" and some of them even agree with what i am saying.

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK I AM MARROW MINDED I HAVE JUST GOT THIS IS SAY! "YOU'LL SEE WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS THEN COME BACK TO ME AND SAY ALL THIS WE ARE TO BUISY BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT THAT WE ARE NOT SEEING THE BIG PICTURE"

Trsut me, none of us will come back to you. Because you ARE narrow-minded. I don't often say this to people 'cuz I respect the opinion. But well, hun, if my kid turns out to be gay or bi I'm gonna do every possible thing for them to be comfortable with their sexuality and not let people like you make them feel that gay people have less rights than straight people. 'Cuz that's what it all comes down to - you're saying that a person who is born different from the norm has less rights than the one who belongs to the majority. It's not about political correctness - it's about common sense.
Oh, it irritates you that homosexuality is on TV so kids might start thinking that being gay is okay? Well, it irritates me that there are people on TV that may make kids think that homosexuality or bisexuality is not okay. A straight kid is not gonna go gay just because there is a guy kissing a guy on TV. Nor will a gay person go straight if you tell them being gay is wrong. So, what do you want? Telling kids that being gay is wrong so gay people feel bad about themselves and straight people hate homosexuals for who they are? That's not just closed-minded - that's cruel and stupid. There's enough hatered in the world without hating people for what they are born with.

And who made you judge, jury and executioner? I have an opinion and i have every right to voice it!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 11th, 2006 at 11:17am
tre_cool_is_god:
i do let my kids watch cartoons, but i also think he has the right to watch tv and not have homosexuality thrown at him, and yes it does bother me if i am to be honest, and why shoudnt it i have every right to voice my opinion like every one else does, and if i knew that this site was just anouther pat on the back site then trust me i wouldnt have joined. The whole point of disscusions is for every one to voice they opinion, so why should i be any differant from all you others out there who are free to voice and say what you want?

And yes i kow that my kids will grow up and know about bi and homosexual people and NO i dont expect them not to, i have saud many times that i have a son whon is bi sexual and he is the most loving and wonderful person in the world, and i look at him and i feal pride because i and his DAD made him the way he is.

So let me ask you, does it bother you that i have an opinion? THOUGHT SO!!!

You know what I'm worried about? I'm worried about the fact that If I turn on the TV I'll have heterosexuality thrown at me...

Don't you have a problem with that?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 11th, 2006 at 02:09pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:
I mean, if you adopt a kid and bring it up in a same-sex relationship environment they might grow up to be okay with it
Personally I wouldn't like it, I like having a mum and dad, not two of each. But I don't know what it's like to be an orphan or abandoned, I guess it'd be better than having nobody...

Wow...
It's like not letting a white couple adopt an African-American child: "Oh, what if the kid turns out to be a racist?"...

They always try to settle black children with black parents and white with white. They feel the child would me more accepted that way, which doesn't make any sense if they allow gays to adopt seeing as that would be a different soceity also.

Over here (Ireland) people don't worry so much about cross racial adopting, the big thing is the childs religious up bringing like a catholic couple aren't aloud adopt a protestant child. But no one seems to have a problem with gay couples adopting either. Though I get the feeling they probably would if they weren't concentrating on the whole Anti-Semitism thing Confused
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 11th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Incubus:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
Pretty Like Drugs:

Wow...

Over here (Ireland) people don't worry so much about cross racial adopting, the big thing is the childs religious up bringing like a catholic couple aren't aloud adopt a protestant child. But no one seems to have a problem with gay couples adopting either. Though I get the feeling they probably would if they weren't concentrating on the whole Anti-Semitism thing Confused

im from Ireland 2! Wink ya i hate the way they argue over religion and shit! the adoptive parents in my opinion should choose the religion since they are raising the child...
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 11th, 2006 at 07:01pm
tre_cool_is_god:

And who made you judge, jury and executioner?

Emm..common sense? Heard of it?

Having an opinion is great. Spreading hate is a different story.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 12th, 2006 at 06:15am
Faith:
tre_cool_is_god:

common sense sure i've heard of it and i am not spreading hate i just mearly think that homosexuals shouldnt be allowed to adopt and have the right to marry, what theydo and who they do it with is of no concern of mine i just have children that who for the time being do not need to kow about homosexuality seeing that my youngest is only 6, so should i taech him all about it, at that age some one please tell me because whatever i say is wrong.

Should he at 6 know that and how homosexuales make love or should i have the right not to tell him yet, you tell me how to bring him up, go on, why dont you because you can't.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 12th, 2006 at 10:56am
tre_cool_is_god:
Faith:
tre_cool_is_god:

common sense sure i've heard of it and i am not spreading hate i just mearly think that homosexuals shouldnt be allowed to adopt and have the right to marry, what theydo and who they do it with is of no concern of mine i just have children that who for the time being do not need to kow about homosexuality seeing that my youngest is only 6, so should i taech him all about it, at that age some one please tell me because whatever i say is wrong.

Should he at 6 know that and how homosexuales make love or should i have the right not to tell him yet, you tell me how to bring him up, go on, why dont you because you can't.

Well..no..but I wasn't informed really about how hetrosexuals made love til I was about 10..so it works both ways.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 11:27am
tre_cool_is_god:

Why is explaining how Homosexual people make love any more difficult that explaining to him how heterosexual people make love?

I mean, my parents were pretty straight with me with regards to both straight and gay sex...I was told all about this stuff from a very early age. You might think that is wrong but being told never did me any harm. Perhaps my parents just more honest and have more faith in their childs maturity than you do.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 11:43am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

Why is explaining how Homosexual people make love any more difficult that explaining to him how heterosexual people make love?

I mean, my parents were pretty straight with me with regards to both straight and gay sex...I was told all about this stuff from a very early age. You might think that is wrong but being told never did me any harm. Perhaps my parents just more honest and have more faith in their childs maturity than you do.

it's not different, but she's not saying that, she's pointing out that her child is only 6, i was 11 before i full understood sex.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 11:45am
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

it's not different, but she's not saying that, she's pointing out that her child is only 6, i was 11 before i full understood sex.

She said her child(ren) for the time being do not need to know about homosexuality...

I was what? Three/Four at the time?. Perhaps it was wrong of my parents to be honest like that...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 11:51am
Bloodraine:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

She said her child(ren) for the time being do not need to know about homosexuality...

I was what? Three/Four at the time?. Perhaps it was wrong of my parents to be honest like that...

you were 4, in my opinion thats to young, if you tell a child something like that your putting pressure on them to understand, when really they should be given there innocence for a little while.

Should he at 6 know that and how homosexuales make love or should i have the right not to tell him yet, you tell

I don't feel a 6 year old could understand that. I think all children have this built understanding method when it comes to understanding different types of relationships, but not the sexual part.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 11:57am
NeoSteph:
you were 4, in my opinion thats to young, if you tell a child something like that your putting pressure on them to understand, when really they should be given there innocence for a little while.

Should he at 6 know that and how homosexuales make love or should i have the right not to tell him yet, you tell

I don't feel a 6 year old could understand that. I think all children have this built understanding method when it comes to understanding different types of relationships, but not the sexual part.

I did ask...Not like it was forced upon me. It isn't like my parents to try and fob me off with excuses...I think they'd rather I knew from the beginning than picked up a garbled version from the school playground.

Never did me any harm, then again, you have to take that chance. My parents took the chance, it paid off and they were obviously right to do so.
Register