Geek
Resistance
May 10th, 2006 at 06:32pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DistortedMorality:
Bloodraine:

com·mu·nism
n.
The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.

I will say to you this: you've been here all of about two seconds and you're already saying she's ignorant based on one post?. I call that ignorance.

As I said, from what I've seen she ignorant abut communism.
And her statement about communism was full of ignorance.
I can't grasp facts because I'm new?
No, it appears you can't grasp facts because you're to stubborn to listen to others views, if thats the case you shouldnt even be here, this is a debate forum.

The fact that communism has existed since the dawn of man and is not limitied to leninism is a FACT not an opinion.
Resistance
Geek
Resistance
May 10th, 2006 at 06:42pm
Saiyan:
idiot germans that chose to ignore the camps and the fact that their leader was insane

They didn't view their leader as insane, they viewed him as a hero.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 10th, 2006 at 07:45pm
This thread has been so very Helpful. For my fourth quarter history project, I chose to create a website on the Holocaust. This thread came at perfect timing too. One thing I think I did realize in this thread is that no one group of people can be held responsible for the Holocaust.

www.freewebs.com/histpro4 is my history project. Right Now Im adding a page about signifigant people Like Anne Frank and stuff, but everything else is done, on, and I have more pictures to put on the picture page.
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 12:14am
he wasnt insane... so why did he put all the jews into camps and starve them?
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 12:18am
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:
idiot germans that chose to ignore the camps and the fact that their leader was insane

they must have made a concious effort to ignore certain things, some of the things that were done right out in the open would have made it pretty dam clear
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 11th, 2006 at 04:51am
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

they must have made a concious effort to ignore certain things, some of the things that were done right out in the open would have made it pretty dam clear

would you have gone against him, and got your self shot?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 08:19am
Magne:
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

Some people did. You can't say how someone would react or wouldnt. They were not all killed either.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 11th, 2006 at 08:21am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

Some people did. You can't say how someone would react or wouldnt. They were not all killed either.

no i know but the ones that did get caught were shot or tortured and somtimes quiet horiffically.
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 08:45am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

no i know but the ones that did get caught were shot or tortured and somtimes quiet horiffically.

wow how come your getting all worked up sticking up for hitler, and im pretty sure i wouldnt have been a pucy but we'll never know
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 08:49am
Saiyan:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

wow how come your getting all worked up sticking up for hitler, and im pretty sure i wouldnt have been a pucy but we'll never know
Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about? How is she sticking up for Hitler? She is stating facts. People were horrifically killed if they were caught harboring Jewish people or helping them illegally immigrate, but that doesnt mean people didnt do it and it doesnt mean people didnt survive it.
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 08:53am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about? How is she sticking up for Hitler? She is stating facts. People were horrifically killed if they were caught harboring Jewish people or helping them illegally immigrate, but that doesnt mean people didnt do it and it doesnt mean people didnt survive it.

lol every is getting all angry...well if you want to have a discussion lets calm down. Yea people who spoke up were kiled sometimes, but if every1 just said "hang on, killing people because they are jewish is a bit weird"
i just dont see how all of the soldiers and worker could do all of those things and think it was ok
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 08:59am
Well, after over 50 million people died, they realised how wrong it was. The majority of people in countries besides Germany thought it was very wrong, but they couldnt do anything, they were under the control of Hitler. Some people did help though.
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 09:02am
Well for me personally, if that happened where i live (australia) then every1 would just ignore orders and say no way. But times were differant back then, its just hard to comprihend them killing so many and for so long for no good reason

ps: Hitler WAS crazy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 09:05am
Saiyan:
Well for me personally, if that happened where i live (australia) then every1 would just ignore orders and say no way. But times were differant back then, its just hard to comprihend them killing so many and for so long for no good reason

ps: Hitler WAS crazy
Ok, you can ignore orders, but you can't ignore guns, war, and violent force. Seeing as how those who ignored the laws were killed, I don't think you would have surived very long.
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 09:07am
yea but who had the guns and killed them? the guys who were killing the jews and random people for no good reason, if THOSE people ignored him and (for lack of a better word) rebeled, then maybe it wouldnt have been as bad...i dunno
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 09:10am
Saiyan:
yea but who had the guns and killed them? the guys who were killing the jews and random people for no good reason, if THOSE people ignored him and (for lack of a better word) rebeled, then maybe it wouldnt have been as bad...i dunno
Ok, that would be the Nazi army, and they wouldnt rebel, they believed him to be right, propoganda washed their minds.
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 09:12am
yea true...just seems weird that adults could allow them sleves into beleiving something so barbaric
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 09:18am
Saiyan:
yea true...just seems weird that adults could allow them sleves into beleiving something so barbaric
Its sickening. DId you know 1.5 MILLION innocent children died during the holocaust, 1.5 MILLION. Thats terrible. I found this one picture from my history project of Nazi's loading children into a moble gas chamber, so they will be killed, then transported somewhere else to be killed. Then the sonderkommando would have to burn them, not the Nazi's. Can you imagine that, having to walk through mounds of dead people? What if you found someone you knew, that would just be awful.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 11th, 2006 at 10:35am
Saiyan:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Saiyan:
DistortedMorality:
Saiyan:

i am not sticking up for hitler i just dont think he was mad and everyone (on and off this board) who says i would have done soemthing inreality wouldnt have.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 11:11am
DistortedMorality:
The fact that communism has existed since the dawn of man and is not limitied to leninism is a FACT not an opinion.

Evidence?
Register