spam
Jackass
spam
February 15th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Meg! Not at the Disco...:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:
i duno what holocaust means.

correct me if i am wrong but it means = to erradicate a whole race.

Like the SS and hitler regime did with the jewish and polish people.

You've never heard of the Holocaust? Shocked

Holocaust means: (I don't get why nobody just goes to www.dictionary.com)

hol·o·caust
n.
Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire.

Holocaust The genocide of European Jews and others by the Nazis during World War II: “Israel emerged from the Holocaust and is defined in relation to that catastrophe” (Emanuel Litvinoff).
A massive slaughter: “an important document in the so-far sketchy annals of the Cambodian holocaust” (Rod Nordland).

A sacrificial offering that is consumed entirely by flames.

well i know now, my good buddy tre_cool_is_god explained to me, you know what they say.. "you learn something new everyday" Wink
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
February 15th, 2006 at 06:13pm
Bloodraine:
suicidal-x-bunny:
Don't some people believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy happening world-wide and all the major political events are the Jews planning? Like the assassination of Kennedy and the stock market crash. People think that Jews meet underground or in some secret hide out and plot things, that's where people think the Jews went. Or that's what I was told.

Dear me, that is the work of some very imaginative people.

I highly doubt that.

Also; people don't realise the Nazis killed everyone who didn't fit into the 'perfect' vision of the master race. Not just Poles/Jews. Mentally and Physically disabled people, Homosexuals, Christians (I was surprised to learn this). I could go on.

(Not condoning this theory)
Okay, there really are a lot of well-respected historians (American historians, mainly, as I recall) publishing all these theses that the Holocaust didn't actually happen. They have..."evidence." They say, anyway. Apparently all the people living around the death camps only thought it was human flesh they smelled burning. Really, it was a huge barbecue.
Anyway, they're saying that Hitler didn't order all these people to be killed. He was just taking them out of the line of fire and there happened to be very little food and a lot of back breaking labor. They're saying that because Hitler's orders and whatnot were very vague, they weren't actually referring to killing people, they were talking about making cookies or something nice like that.
Kitti
Kitti
February 15th, 2006 at 06:15pm
Sheepo@_@:
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:
Just to clear up before a debate over if Hitler was Jewish or not, Hitler's Grandfather had a Jewish maid who although unmarried fell pregnant whilst serving his household, it is believed that she would be Hitlers grandmother, making Hitler quarter Jewish decent.

However if you study the Nuremberg laws, you had to have two or more grandparents as jews to qualify as Jewish in Nazi law.

Hitlers father beat him and his mother spoiled him, they both died when he was in teens, however hitler 'learned' his hatred whilst studying as a failing artist in Vienna.

There's a song by a band called Firewater. It's called "Get Out of My Head."
There's a pair of lines that go "Hilter could've been a mediocre painter/instead of a super Kraut (instead of a super Kraut)"
While I object to the phrasing, when I think "Hitler" that's always the first thing that jumps to mind.
He also had a drug addiction, most people ignore that bit. Speed.
Can you tell me more on this drug addiction? If I really understood you. o_o Please you could possibly help me get to Austin.

He was on speed. Basically, his physician was trying to adjust the dosage of his medication or whatever, but he was never entirely balanced because of the speed. This is what my history teacher enthusiastically informed my class of, at least.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 07:56pm
paradoxical:
Sheepo@_@:
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:
Just to clear up before a debate over if Hitler was Jewish or not, Hitler's Grandfather had a Jewish maid who although unmarried fell pregnant whilst serving his household, it is believed that she would be Hitlers grandmother, making Hitler quarter Jewish decent.

However if you study the Nuremberg laws, you had to have two or more grandparents as jews to qualify as Jewish in Nazi law.

Hitlers father beat him and his mother spoiled him, they both died when he was in teens, however hitler 'learned' his hatred whilst studying as a failing artist in Vienna.

There's a song by a band called Firewater. It's called "Get Out of My Head."
There's a pair of lines that go "Hilter could've been a mediocre painter/instead of a super Kraut (instead of a super Kraut)"
While I object to the phrasing, when I think "Hitler" that's always the first thing that jumps to mind.
He also had a drug addiction, most people ignore that bit. Speed.
Can you tell me more on this drug addiction? If I really understood you. o_o Please you could possibly help me get to Austin.

He was on speed. Basically, his physician was trying to adjust the dosage of his medication or whatever, but he was never entirely balanced because of the speed. This is what my history teacher enthusiastically informed my class of, at least.

obviously at this point it wasn't as manufactured as today 'speed', it was the raw abstracts of the drug known as methamphetamine which is a Amphetamine a "power drug" that reduce fatigue, heighten aggression, and diminish human warmth and empathy, this was also distrubuted freely to German Troops.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 08:05pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

hol·o·caust
n.

Holocaust The genocide of European Jews and others by the Nazis during World War II: “Israel emerged from the Holocaust and is defined in relation to that catastrophe” (Emanuel Litvinoff).
A massive slaughter: “an important document in the so-far sketchy annals of the Cambodian holocaust” (Rod Nordland).

I had that definition remembered from heart since like the third grade!!!!!!
now I'm sad that you said it before me Sad

but yes, it got that name because they tried to destroy a lot of races

and Hitler didn't want all Christians to die, just the ones that think mass murder of all physically imperfect people was wrong
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:35pm
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
4 and 3
the only ones to blame because the rest couldn't do anything (10 could but we needed to know that we couldn't trust the whole world to disarm and we couldn't put full trust in any political leader

hmmm I would have to disagree with both your choices.

The Nazi party was voted in under extreme circumstances, where the voting public were given little choice Nazism was the only option at that time. Though Hitler made his anti-semtism feelings known the full extent of that tirade was not unleashed until 3 years after the voting booth had shut, by then it was a dictatorship. In fact a percentage of Nazi supporters were Jewish, believing Hitler semite remarks were personal rather than part of the regime. Though Jews were at the fore front of persucution a further 6 million people (3 million poles) were murdered. I don't believe tha apathy and ignorance of the voting public is to blame for the Holocaust.

Though Hitler was for policies that persacuted Jews, It was th accountant power of Joesph Goebbels and the brute strength and terror of Himmler that led to the destruction of Jews. Goebbels bled the jews dry of all resources, the initial plan was to deport all Jews to Madagascar however that became impossible after the war had started.

The Wansee conference decided that fate of the jews (please note Hitler was not present) the Buraeocrats of the SS (including Heydrich and Himmler) decided that extermination of the J race was the only 'natural' road to take. Hitler gave his consent to this but the 'Final Solution' was not his doing.

Hitler had very little to do with the policies of the Nazi party, he was merely a good speaker and a figurehead, towards the end when the deportation of the ghetto's had begun, because of the losing war Hitler was in no position to argue against his own generals.

So in fact, one could argue that Hitler had as much to do with the holocaust as the people in the villages who did nothing.

i'm never making a large post on the first page again, no one reads it ;_;
Kitti
Kitti
February 15th, 2006 at 08:44pm
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

hol·o·caust
n.

and Hitler didn't want all Christians to die, just the ones that think mass murder of all physically imperfect people was wrong

Just think of all the symbolism of "Great Burning" and death camps...
Well that was depressing.
Glad someone mentioned Cambodia, I have to write a paper on it. It was quite tragic, really. Not quite as large-scale as Hitler's actions, but a very troubling event.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 03:57am
paradoxical:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

hol·o·caust
n.

Just think of all the symbolism of "Great Burning" and death camps...
Well that was depressing.
Glad someone mentioned Cambodia, I have to write a paper on it. It was quite tragic, really. Not quite as large-scale as Hitler's actions, but a very troubling event.

the people of Auswtiz knew what was happening at the death camp, and they even suported what they were doing so to me i find them to blame aswell just a little bit. And the poeple of the town shoudve fought against it happening. And before anyone says how could they that is not a fair question, how could the jewish people fight back thats isnt a fair question aswell.
My daughter bought home a piece of work on this and she said "this happened years ago why can't we just forget it?" then i said that if we forget what they did then we'll loose a bit of our history and it is history that we should learn from and never ever let happen again.
die gozer
Idiot
die gozer
February 16th, 2006 at 06:06am
america is responsible for the holocoust they suported the jews in germany back then the only people that where rich in germany where the jews .thats why they where hated there aint no other reason
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:10am
belgian idiot:
america is responsible for the holocoust they suported the jews in germany back then the only people that where rich in germany where the jews .thats why they where hated there aint no other reason

could anouther reason be the hitler was mad??
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 08:26am
belgian idiot:

Grammar, it is important. I disagree with you anyways. Think about what would have happened if America hadn't stepped in to help not only the Jewish people, but everyone Hitler targeted. Not all Jewish people were wealthy either, alot of them lived in horrible conditions before the war even started. Hitler hated people who he didnt think were fit to be living. For whatever reason he thought it was up to him to decide what the [erfect human was, Jewish people, Gypsies, Homosexuals, and other people who didnt meet his standards were thrown in concentration camps to be killed. If American and the other countries that fought hadnt helped, Hitler could have very well accomplished what he meant too. Imagine how different society would be today.
die gozer
Idiot
die gozer
February 16th, 2006 at 08:52am
get your facts right all jews where rich as fuck in germany the germans had nothing because of the versaile treatie in 1918 they only where poor after hitler drived them togeter in ghetto's alot people like hitler hated them because hitler was poor as fuck he was a bum before he joined the nazi's get your history straight
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 09:48am
belgian idiot:
get your facts right all jews where rich as fuck in germany the germans had nothing because of the versaile treatie in 1918 they only where poor after hitler drived them togeter in ghetto's alot people like hitler hated them because hitler was poor as fuck he was a bum before he joined the nazi's get your history straight

Get your facts right, The treaty of Versaile did put an upseen amount of pressure on Germany, however it wasn't the event that drove them to economic slander. The depression in 1923 and the Wall street Crash in 1929 did that and it wasn't just Germany but most of the world.

Secondly, they weren't 'driven' into the Ghettos's until 1940, Josef Goebbels campaign of bleeding the Jews dry started 7 years earlier and continued through out the Nuremberg Laws and Kristallnacht.

Word of warning don't get a big head because you know some facts about the Holocaust because people like me who have studied this particular event for the last 6 and will be continually studying throughout university will be you down. Have a nice day.
Cemetry
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cemetry
February 16th, 2006 at 10:19am
I'm German ... so I know quite a lot about this subject ...

I think the question isn't that easy to answer as many of you think. In my opinion it would have happened with or without Hitler. The Jews have been discriminated against through history. And it was just a question of time until it escalated.

Hitler was just an Austrian extremist that had some political abilities and gained too much power. He destroyed the German reputation for years - if not to say for centuries.

So ... perhaps it was history's fault...
die gozer
Idiot
die gozer
February 16th, 2006 at 11:28am
NeoSteph:
belgian idiot:

Get your facts right, The treaty of Versaile did put an upseen amount of pressure on Germany, however it wasn't the event that drove them to economic slander. The depression in 1923 and the Wall street Crash in 1929 did that and it wasn't just Germany but most of the world.

Secondly, they weren't 'driven' into the Ghettos's until 1940, Josef Goebbels campaign of bleeding the Jews dry started 7 years earlier and continued through out the Nuremberg Laws and Kristallnacht.

Word of warning don't get a big head because you know some facts about the Holocaust because people like me who have studied this particular event for the last 6 and will be continually studying throughout university will be you down. Have a nice day.

you havent realy told me anything new i just dunt want to make an intire list . i only point out what happend in big lines and what you say is true but what i said isent wrong either there realy is no point in blaming anyone for this because the intire world was in on this the only finger i point is at the jews of the present for doing the same things that were done to them . And they schould realise that the country they are living isent realy there's .
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 11:34am
belgian idiot:
you havent realy told me anything new i just dunt want to make an intire list . i only point out what happend in big lines and what you say is true but what i said isent wrong either there realy is no point in blaming anyone for this because the intire world was in on this the only finger i point is at the jews of the present for doing the same things that were done to them . And they schould realise that the country they are living isent realy there's .

The entire world?

Are you quite sure of that?

I know for a fact my relatives who were alive in WW2 didn't have a hand in the Holocaust. Basically because they lived in a remote rural area cut off from everything and everyone. I'm sure they wern't the only people not to have a hand in murdering inncoent Jews.

You can't blame the Jews of the present for the Holocaust, either. They wern't even born back then, so there is no reason to cry blame on them. And the debate about the 'country that isn't theres but has been forever and a day but people still wont admit it', is another issue. That is also unrelated to the Holocaust.
die gozer
Idiot
die gozer
February 16th, 2006 at 11:39am
Bloodraine:
belgian idiot:

The entire world?

Are you quite sure of that?

I know for a fact my relatives who were alive in WW2 didn't have a hand in the Holocaust. Basically because they lived in a remote rural area cut off from everything and everyone. I'm sure they wern't the only people not to have a hand in murdering inncoent Jews.

You can't blame the Jews of the present for the Holocaust, either. They wern't even born back then, so there is no reason to cry blame on them. And the debate about the 'country that isn't theres but has been forever and a day but people still wont admit it', is another issue. That is also unrelated to the Holocaust.
im sorry but if there wasent a holocaust those jews woudnt even be there ok .
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 11:43am
belgian idiot:
im sorry but if there wasent a holocaust those jews woudnt even be there ok .

And I'm sorry but that's a blatantly misleading statement.

Ever read the Bible?. 2000 years ago, Jews were living in Israel. Don't come back to me and say the Bible is all a myth, because it has some truths.
die gozer
Idiot
die gozer
February 16th, 2006 at 12:09pm
hmm i thought that the muslims went to fight there some time later and won but whatever actualy 2000 years ago the jews werent even the owners of that country i thought the romans where but whatever smart guy
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 12:33pm
belgian idiot:
hmm i thought that the muslims went to fight there some time later and won but whatever actualy 2000 years ago the jews werent even the owners of that country i thought the romans where but whatever smart guy

Nobody should 'own' a country. All of this 'fighting and winning' business is leaving me a little in the dark...You can't just 'win' a country, like its a pokemon card or something. Land is not a commodity that should be stolen. The Jews were there before the Romans, I believe, in any case.
Register