Holocaust: Who is Responsible?

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 13th, 2006 at 03:30pm
LovesBillieJoe:
i dont know very much about the halocaust, i know that 6 million Jews died (killed or starvation or w/e). i dont think that a death toll like that should be blamed on any one. i think that things just got out of hand and one person's hate made everyone else fear him, which led to people not standing up for their religion or beliefs and creating a terrible disaster like the holocaust...but yes after learning a little about it in school i find Hitler to be partly at fault. though not placing the blame on him. it wasnt his fault that he had some issues...he probably grew up in a broken home and was raised to be prejudice...Confused im not sure though

It was WWI that made Hitler into what he was. He blamed the Jews for Germany losing WWI because the majority of Jewish people didn't fight, and then when Germany was in bits suffering from the Versaills treaty, Hitler saw rich Jewish people getting on fine. Hitlers anger started to grow and he vowed to make the Jewish pay.
So really Hitler, WWI and the Versaills treaty are to blame for the Halocaust.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 13th, 2006 at 03:36pm
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
i dont know very much about the halocaust, i know that 6 million Jews died (killed or starvation or w/e). i dont think that a death toll like that should be blamed on any one. i think that things just got out of hand and one person's hate made everyone else fear him, which led to people not standing up for their religion or beliefs and creating a terrible disaster like the holocaust...but yes after learning a little about it in school i find Hitler to be partly at fault. though not placing the blame on him. it wasnt his fault that he had some issues...he probably grew up in a broken home and was raised to be prejudice...Confused im not sure though

hitler didnt grow up in a broken home in fact both his perants were loving and attentive.

His dad savagely beat him every time he did something wrong, or didn't do what he was told. He died when Adolf was 13. His mother, although kind and gentle, spoilt him. She died when he was 18 I think.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 03:38pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:

hitler didnt grow up in a broken home in fact both his perants were loving and attentive.

His dad savagely beat him every time he did something wrong, or didn't do what he was told. He died when Adolf was 13. His mother, although kind and gentle, spoilt him. She died when he was 18 I think.

ok my mistake.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 13th, 2006 at 04:10pm
Just to clear up before a debate over if Hitler was Jewish or not, Hitler's Grandfather had a Jewish maid who although unmarried fell pregnant whilst serving his household, it is believed that she would be Hitlers grandmother, making Hitler quarter Jewish decent.

However if you study the Nuremberg laws, you had to have two or more grandparents as jews to qualify as Jewish in Nazi law.

Hitlers father beat him and his mother spoiled him, they both died when he was in teens, however hitler 'learned' his hatred whilst studying as a failing artist in Vienna.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 04:15pm
NeoSteph:
Just to clear up before a debate over if Hitler was Jewish or not, Hitler's Grandfather had a Jewish maid who although unmarried fell pregnant whilst serving his household, it is believed that she would be Hitlers grandmother, making Hitler quarter Jewish decent.

However if you study the Nuremberg laws, you had to have two or more grandparents as jews to qualify as Jewish in Nazi law.

Hitlers father beat him and his mother spoiled him, they both died when he was in teens, however hitler 'learned' his hatred whilst studying as a failing artist in Vienna.

thanks for clearing that up for me
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 13th, 2006 at 07:58pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:

ya thats what i heard..his mother was a SUPER nice person and she gave him EVERYTHING
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
February 13th, 2006 at 10:07pm
i did a report on the holocaust last year and got a d+ on it cause my ass-hole teacher didnt like me and im gonna stop now cause thats not the point.
Anyways i think the main causes are hilter and all the people who knew about it but did nothing about it.
Kitti
Kitti
February 13th, 2006 at 11:22pm
NeoSteph:

There's a song by a band called Firewater. It's called "Get Out of My Head."
There's a pair of lines that go "Hilter could've been a mediocre painter/instead of a super Kraut (instead of a super Kraut)"
While I object to the phrasing, when I think "Hitler" that's always the first thing that jumps to mind.
He also had a drug addiction, most people ignore that bit. Speed.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 11:34pm
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:

There's a song by a band called Firewater. It's called "Get Out of My Head."
There's a pair of lines that go "Hilter could've been a mediocre painter/instead of a super Kraut (instead of a super Kraut)"
While I object to the phrasing, when I think "Hitler" that's always the first thing that jumps to mind.
He also had a drug addiction, most people ignore that bit. Speed.
Can you tell me more on this drug addiction? If I really understood you. o_o Please you could possibly help me get to Austin.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 03:41am
many people blame the Jews for not fighting but we all have to remember that they were being wiped out and they were very probablt scared out of they're minds, and it wasnt only the Jewish that were killed on a big scale it was also the Polish the debaters of this always seem to forget about the other races.

They were being expiermented on, on a wide scale and i was listening to the radio just last week about this and one man said that the culling of the jews (and polish but he never said polish i am going to add that for correctness) that it was all a myth and that none of it happened, so i really want to ask this idiot if it didnt happen where did thousands of people go to? They cant just disapear from the ends of the earth.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
February 15th, 2006 at 09:16am
tre_cool_is_god:
many people blame the Jews for not fighting but we all have to remember that they were being wiped out and they were very probablt scared out of they're minds, and it wasnt only the Jewish that were killed on a big scale it was also the Polish the debaters of this always seem to forget about the other races.

They were being expiermented on, on a wide scale and i was listening to the radio just last week about this and one man said that the culling of the jews (and polish but he never said polish i am going to add that for correctness) that it was all a myth and that none of it happened, so i really want to ask this idiot if it didnt happen where did thousands of people go to? They cant just disapear from the ends of the earth.
Don't some people believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy happening world-wide and all the major political events are the Jews planning? Like the assassination of Kennedy and the stock market crash. People think that Jews meet underground or in some secret hide out and plot things, that's where people think the Jews went. Or that's what I was told.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 11:19am
suicidal-x-bunny:
Don't some people believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy happening world-wide and all the major political events are the Jews planning? Like the assassination of Kennedy and the stock market crash. People think that Jews meet underground or in some secret hide out and plot things, that's where people think the Jews went. Or that's what I was told.

Dear me, that is the work of some very imaginative people.

I highly doubt that.

Also; people don't realise the Nazis killed everyone who didn't fit into the 'perfect' vision of the master race. Not just Poles/Jews. Mentally and Physically disabled people, Homosexuals, Christians (I was surprised to learn this). I could go on.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 11:37am
suicidal-x-bunny:
tre_cool_is_god:

Well i think perhaps you were told wrong.
spam
Jackass
spam
February 15th, 2006 at 11:44am
i duno what holocaust means.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 11:46am
*stoner*:

correct me if i am wrong but it means = to erradicate a whole race.

Like the SS and hitler regime did with the jewish and polish people.
spam
Jackass
spam
February 15th, 2006 at 11:48am
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

erradicate? Confused
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 11:50am
*stoner*:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

erradicate? Confused

to kill all the race.
spam
Jackass
spam
February 15th, 2006 at 11:55am
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

erradicate? Confused

to kill all the race.

Up i get it, thank you Kiss
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 11:56am
*stoner*:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

erradicate? Confused

to kill all the race.

Up i get it, thank you Kiss

your welcome Smile
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 11:58am
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

You've never heard of the Holocaust? Shocked

Holocaust means: (I don't get why nobody just goes to www.dictionary.com)

hol·o·caust
n.
Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire.

Holocaust The genocide of European Jews and others by the Nazis during World War II: “Israel emerged from the Holocaust and is defined in relation to that catastrophe” (Emanuel Litvinoff).
A massive slaughter: “an important document in the so-far sketchy annals of the Cambodian holocaust” (Rod Nordland).

A sacrificial offering that is consumed entirely by flames.
Register