Feminism and a woman's place in the home.

AuthorMessage
†walbot†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†walbot†
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:23am
i said no such thing!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:24am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
walbot:
how can you say that most men dont have the willpower to do anything intellectual, when we see a large proportion of men working in science, architecture etc., jobs that require a lot of intelligence in most cases.

you seem to be saying that, your the one saying men have the hardest jobs that require labor. Rolling Eyes

No, that was thre other dude. Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:25am
walbot:
i said no such thing!

OH! Im sorry, I got carried away...Shifty

You avas were both black and the Zero person said some ignorant things that really offended me, sorry, I should have read more carefully.
†walbot†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†walbot†
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:26am
no worries
+zero+
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+zero+
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:26am
Bloodraine:
+zero+:
Bloodraine:
+zero+:
i belive that women are not slaves to man but even thoguh i have these thoguhts womens only true purpose is in bed and cleaning and cooking for the hard working man who slaves his ass off ALL day just so the family can have a place to live and food to eat. But then the wudnt be any food to eat if the women did not cook it.

Confused
I have to points to make:

Women do go out to work in this day and age, y'know?

And men do cook food in this day and age too, y'know? Most famous chefs are men...
yes, true but men have the hardest jobs, like building industry for example, yes there are a few women in the hard industrys but not even comarable to the number of men working there.

Define hardest jobs.
Like Faith said earlier, I call childbirth a pretty hard job.

An example of an important job, a demanding job such as being a Nurse are quite usually a female-orientated job. (Obviously I'm generalizing here..._
1) childbirth is not a job it is the way of life and if women didnt carry it out eery1 would die, so i respect women for that, and as it needs to be carried out it is your duty. Also it would be yours or your boyfreinds/husbands choice wether to have a child and you would either agree or not, and if you agree then stop complaining.
2)men choose jobs which most women could not handle, we do these jobs because the women cannot and therefore e are the only 1s to do it.
3)All im saying is that women shoudl cook a meal for the man after hes been working and tidy up a bit to help him. If he can cook for himself and is not exausted then fair enoguh let him cook for himself, and if the women has a job as hard as the man then they should eat out.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:31am
+zero+:
1) childbirth is not a job it is the way of life and if women didnt carry it out eery1 would die, so i respect women for that, and as it needs to be carried out it is your duty. Also it would be yours or your boyfreinds/husbands choice wether to have a child and you would either agree or not, and if you agree then stop complaining.
2)men choose jobs which most women could not handle, we do these jobs because the women cannot and therefore e are the only 1s to do it.
3)All im saying is that women shoudl cook a meal for the man after hes been working and tidy up a bit to help him. If he can cook for himself and is not exausted then fair enoguh let him cook for himself, and if the women has a job as hard as the man then they should eat out.

No, Let me point out what is wrong with those statements one at a time

1- Men play just as important of role in childbirth as females, females have to go through the pain, and I certainly wouldnt call it a duty, I know plenty of people who dont have kids. Maybe it isnt right for them, maybe they know they cant handle children, maybe they cant support them. Are you saying it is the duty of a woman to have a child she cant care for?

2-name one of these "jobs women cant handle" men have strength on their side, but with modern machinery and tecnology today, that isnt such a big factor

3-You said a woman, should cook, but then you explained why she wouldnt have too, those are toatlly different scenarios and that made no sense at all.
+zero+
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+zero+
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:39am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+zero+:

1- Men play just as important of role in childbirth as females, females have to go through the pain, and I certainly wouldnt call it a duty, I know plenty of people who dont have kids. Maybe it isnt right for them, maybe they know they cant handle children, maybe they cant support them. Are you saying it is the duty of a woman to have a child she cant care for?

2-name one of these "jobs women cant handle" men have strength on their side, but with modern machinery and tecnology today, that isnt such a big factor

3-You said a woman, should cook, but then you explained why she wouldnt have too, those are toatlly different scenarios and that made no sense at all.
yes of course some women can handle the jobs which men do but the mijority of them cannot like lifting very heavy objects in industry and other jobs like that which might need brute strength. And yes there has been a huge development in machines which means less mucles are needed, but machines are not everywhere in the world to do jobs for humans.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:44am
+zero+:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+zero+:

yes of course some women can handle the jobs which men do but the mijority of them cannot like lifting very heavy objects in industry and other jobs like that which might need brute strength. And yes there has been a huge development in machines which means less mucles are needed, but machines are not everywhere in the world to do jobs for humans.

Like I said in my thing up there ^, it's true. Men and women are different. On average, men ARE stronger. And in general they do do the practical jobs. But hey, that doesn't bother me!! I don't WANT a job in industry! The men can have all those shitty jobs lmfao
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:46am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Like I said in my thing up there ^, it's true. Men and women are different. On average, men ARE stronger. And in general they do do the practical jobs. But hey, that doesn't bother me!! I don't WANT a job in industry! The men can have all those shitty jobs lmfao

Yeah! You dudes can spend your life bricklaying and picking up boxes, whilst we women sit in our nice cushy, comfortable workplaces doing highly paid stuff.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:46am
+zero+:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+zero+:

You acting as if thats the only important job in the world and only men can do it, and that isnt true.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:54am
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Yeah! You dudes can spend your life bricklaying and picking up boxes, whilst we women sit in our nice cushy, comfortable workplaces doing highly paid stuff.

lmfao lmfao Exactly!
WOMEN FOR PRIME MINISTER!!
+zero+
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+zero+
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:55am
+zero+:
Bloodraine:
+zero+:
Bloodraine:
+zero+:
i belive that women are not slaves to man but even thoguh i have these thoguhts womens only true purpose is in bed and cleaning and cooking for the hard working man who slaves his ass off ALL day just so the family can have a place to live and food to eat. But then the wudnt be any food to eat if the women did not cook it.

Confused

And men do cook food in this day and age too, y'know? Most famous chefs are men...
yes, true but men have the hardest jobs, like building industry for example, yes there are a few women in the hard industrys but not even comarable to the number of men working there.

Define hardest jobs.

An example of an important job, a demanding job such as being a Nurse are quite usually a female-orientated job. (Obviously I'm generalizing here..._
well if men didn't do the hard working jobs like building houses and all the crappy stuff then there would not be any where for the women to do the paper work and live.
+_Pledged_+
Idiot
+_Pledged_+
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:56am
+zero+:
+zero+:
Bloodraine:
+zero+:
Bloodraine:
+zero+:

Confused

Define hardest jobs.

well if men didn't do the hard working jobs like building houses and all the crappy stuff then there would not be any where for the women to do the paper work and live.

You've got such a stone-age type look on things....Rolling Eyes
†walbot†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†walbot†
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:56am
but it shouldn't be for us to decide who does what job, at the end of the day you decide for yourself what job your going to do and if that means working in an office or on a building site as long as the person is happy I've got no problem with it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:01pm
+zero+:

Do you really think they just up and build houses? No, it doesnt work that way, and alot of machinery is used, that arguement is getting old...
+zero+
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+zero+
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:02pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+zero+:

Do you really think they just up and build houses? No, it doesnt work that way, and alot of maxchinery is used, that arguement is getting old...
OI STOP TAKING THE FUN OUT OF RESPECTABLE ARGUEMENTS, i was having a good time.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:05pm
+zero+:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+zero+:

Do you really think they just up and build houses? No, it doesnt work that way, and alot of maxchinery is used, that arguement is getting old...
OI STOP TAKING THE FUN OUT OF RESPECTABLE ARGUEMENTS, i was having a good time.

Your arguement wasnt respectable and it wasnt fun, when you make sense and have logical reasons, I might debate you, if you cant take it get out of this thread, thats what its for.....
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:09pm
Slappy:
Q:Why did the woman cross the road?

A: I dont know, but who the hell let her out of the kitchen?

Jason, you're such an ass.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:10pm
Immortally Jaded:
Slappy:

lmfao I know, he was bugging me so I told him too.

You guys should know that was a joke and he really isnt sexist. Wink
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Immortally Jaded:
Slappy:

lmfao I know, he was bugging me so I told him too.

You guys should know that was a joke and he really isnt sexist. Wink

Jason just likes getting on people's nerves. He doesn't really mean. He WANTS people to hate him, though more people love him for his sacrastic ass then hate him for it.
Register