Feminism and a woman's place in the home.

AuthorMessage
ren
Idiot
ren
March 21st, 2006 at 10:48pm
A women should be able to choose if they want to stay home it shouldnt be a requirement or expected of all women. some women want that i for one dont but thats just me.

I dont think we should label women man haters because they say they dont need men. Im one of the women who says that, i think that we shouldnt be fully reliable on ANYONE. live for yourself, dont let anyone hold you back. ive seen too many women stop persuing their goals for men and i would never do that. i accept that everyones different and thats great this is just my view..
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
March 22nd, 2006 at 03:56am
There is an idea of a feminist party in Sweden, but all they did was hating men... they were looking to gain total control instead of the other thing that I don't know how to say in english. xO

I'd never vote for them, because I don't believe that hating men is the way to get a fair society. That will only make the males push the females even lower.

And I suck at this anyway. ._.
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
March 22nd, 2006 at 04:42am
Gustavatron.:
There is an idea of a feminist party in Sweden, but all they did was hating men... they were looking to gain total control instead of the other thing that I don't know how to say in english. xO

I'd never vote for them, because I don't believe that hating men is the way to get a fair society. That will only make the males push the females even lower.

And I suck at this anyway. ._.

Right on Gustav.
sugarfucking
Falling In Love With The Board
sugarfucking
March 22nd, 2006 at 10:42am
I don't think a woman's place in the home is cooking and cleaning and everything anymore, but some women want to do that.

But the world is still full of sexist cunts.
Has anyone seen that advert for that man's magazine (Nuts or Zoo, I can't remember).
Where it shows a women trying to open a garage door and failing, and then it says "Woman, don't expect any help on a Tuesday."
1. It makes women look weak.
2. It makes it look like women couldn't survive without men.

I could go on.
But I won't.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 22nd, 2006 at 04:27pm
Bionic:
I don't think a woman's place in the home is cooking and cleaning and everything anymore, but some women want to do that.

Has anyone seen that advert for that man's magazine (Nuts or Zoo, I can't remember).
Where it shows a women trying to open a garage door and failing, and then it says "Woman, don't expect any help on a Tuesday."

I could go on.
But I won't.

yeah ok but we also have adverts that are offensive to men, like that woman who is walking down the road juggling her kid, husband, house and she has an headache and she stops takes some pills and then she says dont let a headache get in your way, to me being female makes men look like they cant cope with the kids and house.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 22nd, 2006 at 05:31pm
Magne:
Bionic:

I could go on.
But I won't.

yeah ok but we also have adverts that are offensive to men, like that woman who is walking down the road juggling her kid, husband, house and she has an headache and she stops takes some pills and then she says dont let a headache get in your way, to me being female makes men look like they cant cope with the kids and house.
You're right...
But there's rarely any sexism towards men, not as much as towards women.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 22nd, 2006 at 06:02pm
Actually, I changed my mind, from what it sounds like, there's nothing sexist about it.
It isn't saying the man can't cope with the house and kids, it's saying that the man is giving her a headache.
Which is not sexist at all...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 22nd, 2006 at 07:27pm
Bionic Stargirl:
Actually, I changed my mind, from what it sounds like, there's nothing sexist about it.
It isn't saying the man can't cope with the house and kids, it's saying that the man is giving her a headache.

yes there is men do take stick from women all the time.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 23rd, 2006 at 11:59am
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:

Yes, but not in the advert you were talking about...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:05pm
Bionic Stargirl:
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:

Yes, but not in the advert you were talking about...

so sexism swing in round abouts we cant bitch because men are sexxist when we are just has sexxist.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:16pm
Not all men are sexist.
And not all women are sexist.

We're not 'bitching', we're simply discussing sexism.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:19pm
Bionic Stargirl:
Not all men are sexist.

no i know not all men are sexist and the same for women aswell, but let me just say this when a group of men go and see a stripper they act politley and curtosuly but when a group of women go they are bassically junping on the men and ripping his g string off
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:29pm
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:
Not all men are sexist.

no i know not all men are sexist and the same for women aswell, but let me just say this when a group of men go and see a stripper they act politley and curtosuly but when a group of women go they are bassically junping on the men and ripping his g string off
What the hell, no, when men go and see a stripper they perv over her so much, grab her ass and her legs. That is not fucking polite. I have no idea where you could have seen a man act polite around a stripper.
I mean, not all men do that.
And women don't do that, apart from a few.

Besides, the strippers enjoy it, they obviously have no self-respect, but if it doesn't bother them...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:31pm
Bionic Stargirl:
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:
Not all men are sexist.

What the hell, no, when men go and see a stripper they perv over her so much, grab her ass and her legs. That is not fucking polite. I have no idea where you could have seen a man act polite around a stripper.

Besides, the strippers enjoy it, they obviously have no self-respect, but if it doesn't bother them...

how many strip clubs have you been to, to base that on?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:41pm
Bionic Stargirl:

-deep breath-

Actually no, I don't think we'll go into that can of worms again...
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:55pm
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:
Not all men are sexist.

None, but I've seen enough on TV to know what happens. And don't start with the "well TV is different to real life" because it was pretty much showing what happens in real life...
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 23rd, 2006 at 02:56pm
Bloodraine:
Bionic Stargirl:

-deep breath-

What, I want to hear your opinion on thissssss.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:05pm
Bionic Stargirl:
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:
Magne:
Bionic Stargirl:
Not all men are sexist.

None, but I've seen enough on TV to know what happens. And don't start with the "well TV is different to real life" because it was pretty much showing what happens in real life...

i wills till; say that women strippers are treated with respect and i have seen it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:17pm
Bionic Stargirl:
Bloodraine:
Bionic Stargirl:

-deep breath-

What, I want to hear your opinion on thissssss.

Well, i'd just like to say that I don't think treatment of strippers is a good comparison.

Everyone who goes to see s stripper wants one thing; whatever their gender is. Neither men or women show more respect to a stripper, in fact I don't think any stripper will mind about that really.

You simply can't judge a gender like this; it is not a good thing to compare them with.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 23rd, 2006 at 05:27pm
Yeah, I didn't bring the strippers thing into this.
You're right though, no strippers get treated with respect. My words just came out wrong.

Ok, lets use a better example of sexism...
Register