Feminism and a woman's place in the home.

AuthorMessage
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:12pm
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.
Please tell me you actually know what it is and don't say Cradle of Filth...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:14pm
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

lmfao
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:16pm
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Well, it says "hell" in his location so..maybe, maybe.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:18pm
+zero+:

1) childbirth is not a job it is the way of life and if women didnt carry it out eery1 would die, so i respect women for that, and as it needs to be carried out it is your duty. Also it would be yours or your boyfreinds/husbands choice wether to have a child and you would either agree or not, and if you agree then stop complaining.
2)men choose jobs which most women could not handle, we do these jobs because the women cannot and therefore e are the only 1s to do it.
3)All im saying is that women shoudl cook a meal for the man after hes been working and tidy up a bit to help him. If he can cook for himself and is not exausted then fair enoguh let him cook for himself, and if the women has a job as hard as the man then they should eat out.

You try pushing something the size of a watermelon through a hole the size of lemon and then you can determine whether it's a duty or not. Until that happens, shut up. You don't know anything about it considering you don't have to go through the pain. It's a frickin job.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:19pm
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

Thats the sort of thing spill_no_sick would say.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:19pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

lmfao lmfao lmfao

I want to see what he says.

....Yep, he's going to be bashed out of his mind....
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:20pm
Bloodraine:
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

Thats the sort of thing spill_no_sick would say.

Because spill_no_sick is VERY smart. Even though I don't always agree with him.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:20pm
Immortally Jaded:
+zero+:

1) childbirth is not a job it is the way of life and if women didnt carry it out eery1 would die, so i respect women for that, and as it needs to be carried out it is your duty. Also it would be yours or your boyfreinds/husbands choice wether to have a child and you would either agree or not, and if you agree then stop complaining.
2)men choose jobs which most women could not handle, we do these jobs because the women cannot and therefore e are the only 1s to do it.
3)All im saying is that women shoudl cook a meal for the man after hes been working and tidy up a bit to help him. If he can cook for himself and is not exausted then fair enoguh let him cook for himself, and if the women has a job as hard as the man then they should eat out.

You try pushing something the size of a watermelon through a hole the size of lemon and then you can determine whether it's a duty or not. Until that happens, shut up. You don't know anything about it considering you don't have to go through the pain. It's a frickin job.

Nice metophor, watermellons and lemons, quite the fruit variety.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:21pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Immortally Jaded:
+zero+:

Nice metophor, watermellons and lemons, quite the fruit variety.

lmfao
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:50pm
Oh good god.
Don't even get me started on it, sexisim is EVERYWHERE and I'm sick of it. All those AXE and TAG commercials pretty much send the message "Spray this shit on and women will turn horny and want to screw you on the spot."

Grarg. How are young boys supposed to figure out that stuff like that is WRONG when they see it 20 times a day?
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:52pm
September_has_Ended:
Oh good god.
Don't even get me started on it, sexisim is EVERYWHERE and I'm sick of it. All those AXE and TAG commercials pretty much send the message "Spray this shit on and women will turn horny and want to screw you on the spot."

Grarg. How are young boys supposed to figure out that stuff like that is WRONG when they see it 20 times a day?

I agree.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:52pm
September_has_Ended:
Oh good god.

thats a good point, and alot of them grow up in homes where mom is staying at home and she does do all the work (at home) so its all the know.
+_Pledged_+
Idiot
+_Pledged_+
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:55pm
Immortally Jaded:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

lmfao lmfao lmfao

He knows exactly what it means...
He's a friend of mine and when he's not being evil, his heart is in the right place Smile
†walbot†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†walbot†
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:55pm
But can that be classed as sexism? As my english teacher last year said, "Sex sells," The adverts can't be classed as sexism, because it isn't exacty discrimination, is it?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:56pm
walbot:
But can that be classed as sexism? As my english teacher last year said, "Sex sells," The adverts can't be classed as sexism, because it isn't exacty discrimination, is it?

what? reword that....
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:57pm
+_Pledged_+:
Immortally Jaded:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Immortally Jaded:
Hey +zero+
Nice Baphomet ava.

lmfao lmfao lmfao

He knows exactly what it means...
He's a friend of mine and when he's not being evil, his heart is in the right place Smile

Just checking....
†walbot†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†walbot†
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:58pm
in reply to september_has_ended's message, mine seems to make sense to me........
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:59pm
walbot:
in reply to september_has_ended's message, mine seems to make sense to me........

oh, ok, I was reading it as a seperate thing, now I get it

you just keep confusing me today, I mistake you for other people and now this, I think your out to make me crazy Laughing
†walbot†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†walbot†
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:00pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
walbot:

what? reword that....

What I'm trying to say is, thees companies use sex to sell their products, because guys will think that it makes them seem more attractive to women, but i disagree with anybody saying that they are "sexist" adverts.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:06pm
walbot:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
walbot:

what? reword that....

What I'm trying to say is, thees companies use sex to sell their products, because guys will think that it makes them seem more attractive to women, but i disagree with anybody saying that they are "sexist" adverts.

Yes, and its used in the opposite effect too, they use men in the same way

those tools Cool
Register